Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den Empty
PostSubject: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm

The place, well, it was simple really. Just a warehouse currently serving as an apartment. Or rather, one corner of it was serving as a sparsely furnished apartment at the moment. Yet it had a kind of homey feel to it for some reason, bachelor den or not.

He held the door open for before stepping inside himself and closing the door behind him, all the time without taking his eyes off of her.
"You sure about this...?" Chris asked in a low tone of voice as he reached out with one hand to cup her cheek, to turn her so she would face him when she answered.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:55 pm

She tossed her purse to the side, slipping out of her sandals as she reached up to cup both his cheeks in her hands.

"Oui, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:02 pm

The door was locked behind him before he moved to scoop her up into his arms in one swift movement, already carrying her towards the bed that was part of the well, let's call it an open space layout of the place.
"You seem to be having quite the effect on me" Chris smiled at her, holding her to him and keeping her up without much effort it would seem. One arm around her waist, the other having moved to rest at her thigh as he leaned in to briefly nip at her lip.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders moaning softly into his nip.

"You seem to have the same effect on me."

Her right leg came up to wrap around his hip as he carried her. Which only caused her to press closer.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

It caused him to groan when he felt her press against him, the arm around her waist tightening a little as his fingers pressed against her thigh for a moment before moving to brush her dress up, enough at least to allow him to feel her naked skin beneath his warm hand while he laid her down gently on the bed which, in all fairness, still looked like it had when he'd gotten out of it this morning. His body moving to cover hers as he pulled her up against him, urging her to arch her back while he pressed his lips to hers in a hungry kiss that spoke of desire, or lust.
The blood in his veins heightening his senses and his instincts to a level where he couldn't deny them, didn't want to deny them. And she? She made it all that much better as his lips trailed from her lips and down the side of her neck to where it met her shoulder. The soft brush of his lips punctuated by small nips in-between by his teeth.
"God, you feel so good..." he murmured against her neck and shoulder before the hand resting at the small of her back tugged at her dress. Wanting to feel her, wanting to be close enough to feel her skin against his own as the sound of his own heart already pounded in his ears, already beating faster and harder than before as he drew in her scent and pressed his body tight against hers.
The effects of vampire blood was lovely really..
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 pm

She moaned under his touch, her hands moving to tug at his shirt, wanting to feel skin under her fingers. Her well manicured nails scraped along his skin as she pulled his shirt up to his shoulders, then massaged their way back down again. She moved under him to give him the room he needed to move her dress. Under which she wore precisely nothing.

"Oh, Chris."

Her voice was soft and hoarse with passion, as she arched into him, pressing into him as her right leg wrapped tighter around him. His touch caused the heat to rise to her skin, and she had abandoned all pretense of inhibition. She was simply wanton lust under his hands and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 am

Her reactions didn't go unnoticed, CJ pulling back just long enough to move his own t-shirt out of the way to revealed a muscled, scarred torso before claiming her lips again in another hungry kiss once he'd managed to get that damn dress off of her. The cold metal of his dog tags, still around his neck as he now would've no doubt felt naked without them after all these years, brushing against her chest while one hand, rough from work, brushed down the side of her body, following her contours before coming to her thigh again where his fingers dug lightly into her skin.

In the back of his mind he was realizing it was different, that he wanted her just a bit too much. But the thought was pushed aside as he arched to her touch and to the feel of her nails with a groan, his other hand snaking up into her hair to close his fingers in it and slowly pull her head back while those warm lips of his traced down to her chest.

He was eager, he just... did actually want the time to enjoy her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 am

She was now completely naked, while he still had his pants on. Slightly unfair, but she wasn't complaining. Her nails continued to dig into his back and she arched into him, pressing against his warm skin. Her legs wrapped around him, causing her to press into him. Hard.

She wasn't complaining that he was taking his time. But she also wasn't going to let him forget that she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:17 am

Yes those jeans were starting to be a bit of a problem actually, which meant that while it was reluctantly that his hand left her thigh, it did leave her so he could pull at his belt with another groan as her nails dug into his back, sending a shiver down his spine.
Oh he wanted her, there was no doubt there, specially not once he'd managed to at least get his jeans off his hips.

But, he was mortal, and he was trying to think through that haze currently clouding his mind, which meant that next his hand tried to reached for his wallet so he could get that annoying piece of rubber before he just stopped caring about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

Hey, she was pretending to be mortal. Which meant she gave him a little bit of breathing room. Just enough to get it out. Though her hands didn't stop moving on his back and neck. Nope. Not going to be that nice. Not even remotely.

And the sounds coming from her throat? They were starting to get a little bit desperate.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 am

Not helping, not one bit! So the groaned sound against her chest told her, his teeth briefly trapping a bit of her sensitive flesh in a light bite, just enough perhaps to distract her so that he in turn could manage what he was trying to do.

The hand in her hair flexed, his lips dragging across one of her nipples with a heated sound before tracing those burning hot kisses back up to the corner of her neck as he pressed his torso to hers, loving how she moved beneath him, against him. "So good..." his voice a groaned whispered against her skin before parting his lips to give a slightly sharp bite to her shoulder. His free hand, at the same time, having managed quite the feat as she soon enough felt the warmth of him pressing against her and entering her with one hard press of his hips.

"So good..." he repeated in a low growl, grasping her thigh again and lifting it up to rest at his hip as he started to move, slowly, deliberately, to build her pleasure as much as his own.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 am

She arched under his mouth, head back as his fingers pulled her hair. He managed to distract her just long enough to pull off his feet of dexterity. And as he entered her, she gave a long, low, moan of pleasure. Her hips moved with his, catching his rythm, letting him lead the show.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:48 am

One hand still at her thigh, the other still entwined in her hair, he pushed himself up so he was resting on his elbow, keeping his weight off of her as his lips sought hers in a passionate kiss. His own sounds of pleasure mixing with hers as he leaned over her, sharing his warmth with hers and seemingly savouring every touch and brush of her hands and body against his own while continuing to move. Continuing to thrust into her over and over again as his fingers pressed to her skin a little rougher than he normally would've, though her scent and her sounds and the feel of her was far too much for him to take notice of it, even if he might find himself apologizing for it later.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Her lips claimed by his, only made her want more. She arched into him, pressing closer, pressing him deeper within her. Her nails dug in harder, as she headed for her first peak, not noticing that he was rough. Perhaps even enjoying it. The soft sounds coming from deep in her throat growing more wanton, more needy, as she almost begged him with her bod for more.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:45 pm

So sweet, so warm and so very willing, and the way she reacted? He couldn't help but shiver as his lips moved to her throat again. Sharp little between in between heated kisses trailing down her throat and to her collar bone where they lingered briefly before the hand in her hair drifted down to rest between her shoulder blades, pulling her up against him and urging her to arch her back again as those same warm lips trapped one of her nipples again with a deep groan of pleasure.
The thrust of his hips grinding into hers growing harder as he felt her body react to him while listening to her sweet, passionate sounds and allowing them to fuel him.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 pm

She did arch to give him better access to her breasts. Her eyes opened to look up at the ceiling, though she couldn't watch him. And then she was clenching around him as she crested, crying out, stiffening in his arms. Her ability to move was lost in her fight not to break him in her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Not being aware of just how strong a Brujah can actually be was pure bonus.

The feel of her clenching around him was almost enough to throw him over the edge as well, his fingers digging into her thigh and pressing hard against her back as he ground his hips against her, just wanting to feel her as she gave in. His ragged breath sweeping across her skin as he held her, growling against her chest as he concentrated on not giving in himself because he was so not done with her yet.

And his heart... oh God it was pounding so hard he feared for a moment the sound of it echoing in his ears would deprive him of her sweet sounds.

"Oh.... God....!" Chris dragged his nails slowly along her thigh, grinding against her again but not thrusting.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 pm

She was giving as much as she could, the sounds catchingin her throat as he ground agaist her, prolonging the feelings racing through her. Thankful the nerves still lived.

"Chris. Oh Chris."

The crest finally started to drop, and she unclenched from around him, relaxing in his arms. And realizing the oops. Her nails had drawn blood.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:34 pm

And that stung like a bitch but at the moment he couldn't care less as the pain was ignored while he pulled away from her, just briefly, just long enough to turn her over onto her stomach before covering her body with his own again. One hand moving to slide along the back of her thigh to behind her knee, moving her leg so he could press into her again with another groan of pleasure. His other hand snaking around her slim waist and down between her legs to brush his fingers against that little bundle of nerves that hid there.
His mouth against the corner of her neck again, nipping at her skin as he thrust into her, wanting to feel her again, wanting to once again throw her over that edge of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm

As he turned her over, her fists clutched at his sheet, balling it up in her fists. She gave him all the room her needed, welcoming him back into her. Wanting him there. From this direction, he could get deeper.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Something he was sure to take advantage of, knowing he probably wouldn't last much longer despite his stamina. Because he'd already felt her caress once, though before he gave in to his own pleasure he wanted to feel her again. The sound of his voice growling in her ear through a husky whisper of desire.

"Moan for me again... your cries are so sweet..." his teeth nipping at her earlobe as skilled fingers helped push her towards her limit again. Wanting so very much to find it along with her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm

It was so much easier to crest the second time around. Her cries were muffled until she turned her head, trying to look back at him. She was swiftly heading towards a secomd climax as his fingers worked. And when it it, her eyes went wide and she clenched again around him. This time buck ing softly, trying to drive him over the edge with her.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 pm

The look in her eyes was what finally did him in when he felt her clenching around him again, his lips pressed to hers in an instant as he moaned into the kiss and felt himself tense and swell within her. His own sounds of pleasure turning to low growls as the hand clutching at her thigh slowly turned soft and caressing.
The kiss, that had been bruisng and hard slowly turning soft and caressing as he drew his breath against her lips and tried to calm himself.

"Henri..."
Chris whispered her name as the caress of his hand seized so that he could wrap that arm around her waist and hold her close while the other drifted up the side of her body, feeling every curve and inch of smooth flesh before coming to rest at her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Her lips were curled in a content smile.

"Oh, Chris. You definitely did not disappoint."

She was still pressed against him, amd a hand came up to rest over the and he placed on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:12 pm

He leaned into her, nuzzling against her neck with a series of soft sweet kisses that traced up to touch her lips, slowly brushing his fingers across her cheek.
"I'm glad to hear" Chris smiled, his breathing still heavy even though it was slowly calming. His heart, his very mortal heart, still racing as another shiver cause him to groan and press against her.
"That was..." alright, so he was feeling a bit lightheaded. "Oh, God you feel amazing..." he murmured with a smile as he brushed his lips against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next