Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 am

Areron needed Henrietta's refuge this night. She didn't want to go home and let the others see her. Henrietta would understand her feelings better than Griselda or Estaban.

She knocked before using her key to enter the penthouse.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

She was in the kitchen, pouring a glass of blood. She looked up as the door opened. Then she grabbed another wide brimmed wine glass and poured Areron one as well.

"Cherie, you look distressed."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Areron restrained herself from venting in one big explosion by hanging her coat and coming into the kitchen to take a nice long drink of the glass Henrietta poured her.

"Thank you... God fucking damn Ethan. The nitpicky, selfish prick... I will see him dead, for real this time."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:06 pm

She took a sip of her own blood with a smile.

"What did the bastard do this time?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:16 pm

"First he nit picked to fucking death my simple request that I be sent a note when new people are aknowledged and made me sound like a fool for asking him! Then when we went to see the Prince, the Prince completely and utterly sided with Ethan."

"Then I paid a major boon to have my contanct in Vancouver get me in contact with a Ravnos because my research said that a Ravnos could seriously help Jamie with the Fae thing and she arrived without warning and so when I went to get her aknowledged, the fucker refused to tolerate her!"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:17 pm

She frowned.

"That is unusual. Do they wish their Harpy to be completely ineffectual?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 pm

"He does." She said bitterly. "I was so fucking happy to see he was alive when I had heard he was dead. I liked him. I have no fucking idea why he is treating me like this! But I can't do my damn job or help anyone if he's cock-clocking me at every turn!"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 pm

She reached out to run a hand through the girl's hair.

"Sweetie, there is much that I do not understand about the others from our fair city. They seem to hate you, and it is for so many reasons, that I think they have lost track. They seek only to harm you in any way they can."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Areron totally ate up the small show of affection Henrietta showed by running her hands through her hair.

"What can I do Henrietta? What can I do to get him to stop?" She said hopelessly. "The last thing I want is some dumb political war that will suck up all my time and energy. I'm so over that..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

She pulled the girl so she was tucked under her arm, then kissed the top of her head.

"You could make him like you. There are ways."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

She hugged the woman tight.

"Like me?" Areron asked confused, she had been so wrapped up in her problem she hadn't really thought of it from that angle.

"Like entrancement? Blood... blood! Oh... but how?" Her mind was racing.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm

She smiled.

"You are ours. Mine and Victor's. He could help you. And I could get your blood into him easily."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

"Oh, oh I would be so in your debt! My blood is weird...very potent. It bonds people with just two drinks." Deep depp secret that one, but right now she was singing like a bird for Henrietta.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 pm

She smiled.

"Good, then we have to do this less."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 pm

"I could never repay you for this Henrietta! Tell me is there anything I can do for you?" She asked desperate to please Henrietta.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm

She set her glass down and took the girl's face in her hands.

"Darling, this is what I do for those who are loyal to me. And I do have your loyalty, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm

"Oh yes! I may be a horrible person but loyalty is a virtue I take pride in. I would kill for you, risk my life for you!" And it was true. Henreitta was allies with Victor which made her an ally of Joseph as far as she was concerned and that meant she got Areron's full devotion.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:13 pm

She gave the girl a soft kiss.

"Good."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:15 pm

"Tell me when and how much blood you need. Victor already has some, but if you need more."

Areron also knew it would reassure Henrietta of Areron's loyalty letting victor have her blood. If she ever betrayed them they could use her blood to do all manner of nasty things to her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 pm

She nodded.

"Victor will know that. But likely we will want enough for the bond to take hold on him."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:20 pm

"Yes." Areron smiled triumphantly. "And then he'll be falling all over himself to work with me... I'm so happy I talked to you before I did anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:21 pm

She smiled.

"As am I. There are many things that can be done when you think outside the box."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 pm

"Then I will be able to work unhindered again. Oh I'm so relieved. I'll give you three pints of blood before I leave." Areron hugged Henrietta again.

"Oh... well, I should tell you the latest gossip while I'm here! Do you want to hear?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm

She smiled.

"Are you not going to stay the night?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yes, I want to stay the night." Areron nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's a poopy head! (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next