Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment 1965FordMustang

In no time Dima pulled up to where Marcus was waiting and hopped out leaving the car running and the door open.  Dima walked around the car and over to where Marcus stood, with out saying a word he wrapped his arms around him and held him tightly to his chest.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Marcus sags against Dima's chest, a wrapped cello sitting beside him "I'm sorry. I didn't really know who else to call" he says softly, seeming to draw strength from Dima's arms.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 pm

"Come on, I will take you back to my apartment." he said softly his hand rubbing over Marcus's back. He then led Marcus back to the car and opened the door for him. His large hand at the small of Marcus's back, as he showed him to the car.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Marcus nods, moving to place his cello into the back seat and slides into the car. The normal, ever present smile is gone as he looks out the window while Dima moves around to the other side of the car. He looks, for lack of a better word, spooked.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Dima slides into the car after closing the door behind Marcus. He sat for a moment his hands just resting on the wheel of the car as he looked out into the night. Slowly he put the car in drive, and spoke as he began to drive back toward his apartment.

"Tell me in detail.. what happened, what was said." he said his words carefully, his tone even, but Dima looked unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Marcus slides over to sit next to Dima "Well, it started out easy. I was practicing down at the beach, and she came dancing down along the sand. I -knew- her as soon as she got close enough for me to see features. And...she knew me as soon as she saw it was playing. She stiffened up right from the get go, and took a seat I offered her." He falls into silence, resting his head agianst Dima's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Dima nodded listening, but his eyes remained focused on the road illuminated for him by his cars headlights as he drove through the dark.

"This just happened?" he asked as his arm wound around the back of Marcus's seat in a comforting gesture.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:23 pm

"Just before I called you Dima" he falls into silence agan "She told me I was a selfish child, and that nothing we have is real. That you lived in an illusion of your own making, falling in love with people and making them believe that they were so utterly special to you, that it was love." he shakes his head "I didn't believe that. You wouldn't have shared blood with me if it was only a game. But the words stung none the less." There is more, that much is easy to see, but he just settles his head against Dima's shoulder and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:32 pm

"I won't lie and tell you that there have not been others in the past that I have been protective of, have cared for perhaps even." he said his eyes still not moving from the road.

"I also know that night I went home with you, Sasha held Dara while she cried. Dara who it took her almost a hundred years to learn to love as a sister." Dima's lips thinned as he stared hard out the windshield in front of him looking decidedly angrier and angrier.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:45 pm

sensing Dima's anger, Marcus lets his hand rest gently against his inner thigh, not in a sexual way, but more just the simple connection through touch. "I didn't know that Dima. I'm sorry to have caused her this kind of pain" he says with genuine remorse in his voice "But...." he begins softly, hesitantly "I won't stop what we have and what we are building between us." he offers a sardonic laugh that quick fades away "Maybe she's right. Maybe I am just a selfish child, so focused on my own needs, that I am willing to destroy someone else in the process" His body trembles slightly in Dima's arms, as he continues "Do you..think..." he pauses, taking a deep breath "I never want to leave you Dima. Ever. But if you need me to back away so you can figure stuff out...." his voice dies away, unable to finish the sentence. His eyes close, as though afraid to see what Dima's reaction might be.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 pm

He doesn't reply right away a hard set to his jaw as he stares out the windshield. One large hand grips the steering wheel tightly like he is thinking about what had happened.

"What else was said, between the two of you?" he asked finally his voice quiet the kind of quiet that spoke to his anger. The scary quiet that comes from a large man who is controlling his temper.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm

His voice remains soft, still safely within DIma's arms "There was alot of selfish accusations. That I was selfish for wanting to meet Dara. That I was selfish for wanting to become her friend. That I was selfish and cruel for leaving with you on the beach that night. That I was selfish for loving you and how you accepted me completely. She said I was delusional to think that Dara would ever accept me into your lives and that our relationship, which I felt was 'written in the stars' was doomed to end. I told her that if loving you and wanting to make you happy more then anything else in the world was selfish, then I had to agree with her assessment. She forbade me from ever seeing Dara, and that if you ever wanted me to meet her, I would be refusing the offer."

THere is a slight pause "She told me that I was presumptious to think that Dara would quietly step aside so that you could continue screwing me. But that's not what I said at all. I told her that I didn't, and wouldn't come between you two. I didn't want to step between you and Dara, but that I wanted to walk along side of you to. When she was leaving, in a huff and trying for the last word after some sweeping statement, once again, about me being such a sweet, but selfish child. I got mad at that point, and called after her, telling her that 'I hope you gained some comfort from this and that I would pass along the word that I wasn't allowed to see Dara to you'. That seemed to set her off, cause she whirled around and gave me some righteous speech about her not looking for comfort with this meeting, that she doesn't care one little bit about where you stick your bits, that she could tell her child exactly what she wished, and would do so right then...." The words seem to tumble out of his mouth almost as fast as they occured to him, but underneath it all, a tendril of anger begins coloring his voice.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

He developed a frown as they continued to drive. "She lied." is all he said to Marcus for a moment with a heavy sigh. Slowly he pulled around into a parking area for his apartment complex. Switching off the ignition he sat back and rested his head against the seat and closed his eyes.

"My family is always going to come first... you understand this don't you?" he asked still not looking at Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 pm

"Yes. I do." he says simply. He doesn't say anything else, seeming to freeze as though expecting there to blow, and readying himself for it.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:25 pm

"I am so tired of hurting people..." he whispered softly. Eyes still closed, head still resting back against the seat. Twisting in pain his face contorted into a mask of anger, darkest dark emotions seeping into a savage torment, the agony he knew he caused others. The keys in the ignition swung slowly back and forth clanking against the ignition with a metallic click. After a few moments his features smoothed out again, and he sat up in the car. His large hands reaching for the keys in the ignition. They slid slowly out, the sound of the metal sliding against metal was ominous and loud in the quiet of the car.

His eyes open and they are tinged a soft pink that in the dark is hard to see, still he doesn't turn to look at Marcus. Like he can't bare to, he feels his rigid body next to him. "I understand if this is too much for you." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 pm

A soft laugh, quiet but warm "Dima. I was willing to step back for you, so that you could get things figured out. I -never- want to leave your side. You've had my loyalty and love since that first night together, and no matter what, I will never abandon you." He reaches up to cup Dima's cheek, pulling gently to meet eye to eye "I love you Vladimir Lazarovich. No matter what your sister may say, no matter anything else in this world, that will never change." he says, his own eyes tinging with pink as well.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

His gaze was now locked with Marcus's, a fierce protective look washed over his face. "I am going to hurt you, I hurt every one." He didn't move to touch Marcus anymore then he already was. His voice was so laden with raw agony, "This will never be what you deserve..." he paused looking away once more like he couldn't bare to look at Marcus as he spoke, his voice hitting the window then coming back for Marcus's ears. Dima's shoulders slumped and his forehead fell forward pressed against the cold glass of the car's window, his voice dropped to a whisper, "It will only get worse from here on out, and I can't.. I can't" he cleared his throat his head turned to the side looking out the window of the car now over the parked cars that surrounded him. "I can't hurt you like that. I care for you too much to allow that to happen."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 pm

He sniffs a bit, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand "I'm not asking you to be anyone but yourself Dima" he says with a thick sounding voice "That's the funny thing about unconditional love. It's unconditional. You think you running off into the bed of some other person will hurt me? It won't. I -know- where your heart rests, and I take comfort in that. God Dima, you were the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life." he says with quiet conviction. "I don't know what else to say, or how else to prove to you that you -deserve- me, as much as I deserve you." A few tears spill down his face as the events of the time finally catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Dima's head slowly turns at the sound of Marcus's tears, his face so sad, so deeply contorted with a sense of loss. His arms tighten around Marcus as Dima pulls him across the bench seat and against his chest. Strong powerful arms wrap around Marcus crushing him to his chest, and he lowers his lips to Marcus's kissing him with a passion to try and burn away this pain that he feels. With enough heat to try and wipe away all of his hurt, his memory of the past few hours. To make him forget if only for a little while all of the terrible things that have happened to him tonight. Large hands caress up his back kneading into his flesh as he held him. Dima was always better with actions, better at expressing himself this way instead of words. His tongue pressed into Marcus's mouth claiming him with this scorching kiss, one that had enough heat to set the city ablaze. One kiss that went on and on, one kiss that was claiming. One kiss that spoke what Dima couldn't, that Marcus was his, and he even though he knew he should, wouldn't let him go.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:55 pm

The emotions were just too much for the young man right now, and he sags into the kiss, lips roaming of Dima's desperately, matching passion for passion. His body molds itself to his lovers, while his tongue darts in to entwine and claim Dima as surely as Dima is claiming him. He reaches up with both hands and pulls apart sharply, sending buttons flying in every direction as he repositions himself on Dima's lap, fang nipping into Dima's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

He pulled back from Marcus with a deep groan, "Not here." he managed his hands raising to Marcus's shoulders to slowly put some space between them glancing down with at his shirt with a half hearted chuckle. His dark eyes meeting Marcus's with want, but also tinged with regret. "I want you." he whispered caressing Marcus's cheek gently, "But I have to go home tonight." he said softy. Marcus in his lap Dima leaned forward brushing a soft kiss against the other man's lips.

He paused a moment looking like the was trying to concentrate on something and then gone was the easy going smile he had worn just a moment before. "I need to go now... I am sorry." he said softly cupping Marcus's cheek it was obvious that he would much rather take him inside. "Sasha is..." he shook his head as if now wasn't the time to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Marcus nods, scrubbing at his eyes for a moment and nods "I understand Dima. Can I..." he begins hesitantly, falling into silence "I know I've said it before, and now, it feels like you do as well...but..." He shakes his head "No. Never mind love. You should get going" Marcus leans forward, pressing his soft lips into Dima's neck, inhaling his scent for a few seconds, before reluctantly pulling away to his side of the car. The safe side of the car, making ready to get out."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 pm

"Don't get out, your apartment is on the way." he said his fingers trace across Marcus's jaw and fall away with a hint of a sad smile.

Dima slid the keys back into the ignition, not bothering with his seat belt as it had never come off. Slowly backing out of the space, he sighed softly watching the road, realizing that the entire encounter took maybe fifteen minutes from when he picked up Marcus until now. There was still time.

"I am sorry you were hurt..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Marcus nuzzles into the hand, tilting his head to the side as he does so, closing his eyes. "Well, when you put it like that babe, I guess I -have- to accept a ride home" he says in a solid attempt at levity. The car slid out and onto the road "Dima. I'm so sorry I caused such strife in your life. Between you and Dara. You and Sasha. But I wouldn't give it up for anything. Someday, when and if you ever feel that way towards me, I would love to hear you say you love me back..." he finishes quietly, keeping his eyes glued to streets beyond.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 am

"I don't jump in feet first like you do," he said with concern looking back over to Marcus.

"Too much rests on my shoulders to just fall that hard that fast... I am sorry." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment   Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the trouble - Dima's Appartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next