Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Areron let herself in and looked for Henrietta. She had a concerned little frown.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:30 pm

She was in the office, doing paperwork. She looked up to see her at the door.

"Cherie, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Areron's brow was knit as she took a couple steps forward.

"The Tremere are going to cause trouble for Victor and you and I must make sure he isn't hunted by his own clan. He hasn't been sending reports... they are saying that maybe he's turned on them."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm

She put her papers down, standing.

"Okay, what can we do?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 pm

"They are going to dissolve his chantry and expect him to fall into line in the new chantry. They are worried he's going sabbat since he lives seperate from the domain and has gone quiet."

"He needs to write a report to the Tremere about how things have been going for him and he needs to at least pay lip service to the new chantry... do you think he will?"

Areron knew about his pride.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:45 pm

She tapped her lips with her finger.

"If we phrase it correctly. I think I can do it, but it will be difficult. We will have to be canny."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Areron nodded, "I knew I needed to go to you first. You would know how to talk to him better than me."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:49 pm

She nodded.

"Oui. I have known him long, and know how is mind works."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Areron nodded, "Than I will follow your lead... if you want me there. I can answer questions if clarification is needed."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:36 am

She nodded.

"I think that would be best. And I'm assuming there is no time to lose?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Areron shook her head.

"Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm

She nodded.

"Okay. Then we go now. I'll get my coat."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Areron nodded and was already ready to go.

"My car or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:34 pm

She grabbed her coat and keys.

"Mine."

She was moving fast. Had to, in order to save Victor.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Areron followed without dely or comment.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 am

She locked up as they went, leading the way to the back where her SUV was parked. She unlocked it with the push of a button, and slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Areron rode shotgun. Her own red Lotus was sitting in the driveway out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 pm

She drove just over the speed limit all the way to the Chantry house.

"Give me more details."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 pm

"They know about his 'blood brothers'? Eve told the Prince and Griselda. They got something to do with the Sabbat from what I was told. And he was once Sabbat anyway so you see their concern."

"He hasn't reported for months and they aren't happy with Griselda's reports lately, they think she's 'distracted'. But she has been reporting at least minimally."

"He and Griselda are supposed to merge chantries and make the clan less of a joke. The Toreador are more organized."

"You don't know thaum or Tremere secrets right?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 pm

She smiled.

"I carry a hand and a blood stone, and I know what they do. I know of wards, and I have met Adamanto. Do I know the inner workings of the clan? No. Nor do I have the knowledge of how to do any magics."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:37 pm

"Alright, good, they won't drag you in and slap a contract on you for that. It's also in Victor's favor that he's not taking in non-Tremere students."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 pm

She nodded.

"Good. I would not accept a contract. The only bit of magic I wish to possess is the ability to bring Adamanto back to life, after he has run out of power. But you can learn that."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:41 pm

"Ya, you wouldn't be allowed to learn something like that without a contract... unless he puts the ritual in a scroll. I don't know much but Joseph had scrolls which let non-Tremere do simple rituals. I wonder if Victor can do that."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm

She pulled into the driveway of the house and cut the power to the car.

"We'll ask, as soon as we get him on track to not have to go to war prematurely."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 pm

"Yes, let's not have an entire clan of warlocks hunting him if it can be avoided." She agreed as she got out of the car and took a breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble for your Man (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next