Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 pm

*knock knock*

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm

The door was answered in it's usual way of opening with no one visibly doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Ren slipped into the penthouse, a bottle of wine in her right hand. "Evening, Henri."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:33 pm

She smiled as the woman entered.

"Come, sit. I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm

"I've missed you too." Some of the tension drained out of her as she approached. With a warm smile she offered the bottle to her Elder.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm

The bottle was removed from her hands by the incorporeal Doc as Henri pulled her into a tight hug.

"You do this again, I'm going to have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:45 pm

The hug felt so very good. Where she'd been, hugs had been in short supply. "I promise to at least tell you if I have to leave again." She really hoped it wouldn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:47 pm

She nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"Good. Now, you seemed nervous. Were you expecting a different kind of reunion?"

Nope, hadn't let go of her yet.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 pm

"Things with some people are still a little tense. You and Jim have been wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

(bumpies?)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:27 pm

She smiled and drew the girl to the couch.

"You had your reasons. That's all I need to know. You're still my little girl."

((sorry, got lost.))
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 pm

(I did too. Was doing end of month clean up and went OOPS! lol)

She gave the other woman a tight squeeze. "It's good to be home." It was home now.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 pm

She smiled, not letting the girl go until she wanted to be released. She cradled her against her as they sat on the couch, resting her cheek on the girl's head.

"How was your trip."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:46 pm

She seemed quite content to stay cuddled up with Henri. "It was good. Seeing my family was nice, even if it was only for a short time."

"Travel was good. Mat and I used to move around a lot, I'd always thought I hated it. I guess I got used to it because I realized I actually missed it."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 pm

She nodded.

"Travel can be good, as long as you have a home to come back to. And you are always welcome here. I haven't touched your room. It's exactly as you left it."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:51 pm

She smiled at the thought of the big comfy bed with the fluffy comforter and the soft pillows that always tried to swallow her up. "Thank you." More of her tension slipped away.

"How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:53 pm

She smiled.

"I have been well. I've had more company than usual. With the Carnival coming, I have invited the Wraiths to live here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 pm

She glanced around the room, not really expecting to see anything, but still...she had to try. "Anything I should know so I don't step on any wraith toes?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:15 pm

She chuckled.

"They're all downstairs, dear. But no, there's nothing you need to know to not step on toes."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:18 pm

"I try not to upset the other supernaturals." She laughed.

"How are things with the Family? Last meeting I was at, we seemed pretty divided..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:20 pm

"Chase is still an idiot, but we're closer than we were."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:24 pm

"That's good to hear." She hesitated a bit. "There's some...tension between me and Charlie. I don't know how bad it is, and I don't want anyone else involved. I just...I wanted to make sure you and Jim were aware."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:27 pm

She frowned.

"What sort of problem?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 pm

"He thinks I was trying to get leverage over him. I wasn't...but it came across that way. He doesn't trust any of us. You or me or Jim. Not that I blame him."

Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 pm

"Back up. Start over. From the beginning, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse   It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a while (Henri) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next