Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Her hand moved to cup his cheek. She played with his hair a bit, brushing it behind his ears.

"So do you, sweetie, so do you."

And she moved again, tensing around him. Checking refactory period.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh.. God...
He couldn't help himself, couldn't stop the groan of pleasure that drew from his parted lips as both arms wrapped around her and pulled her in tight, resting his head between her shoulder blades for a moment as he just held her and briefly shivered. As for refractory period? Seemed the blood in him was making short process of that as she could feel the immediate reaction. Something that, in all honesty, surprised him a bit since this whole ghoul thing was new to him. New, and as of yet, still a thing he was unaware of.

"If you do that..." well, did he really have to say anymore?
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:23 pm

She gave a low laugh.

"Have I tired you out already?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:28 pm

The press of his hips into her told her no.
"Not really" he smiled in a husky whisper, giving her shoulder a light bite, tasting her skin with the tip of his tongue. "But I need... to change if you want me to go another round"
Sorry, human!
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:32 pm

She smiled.

"Why don't you let me?"

She was already trying to turn, hand snaking back between them.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Would any man object to that?

His arms around her eased up enough to let her move, dark brown eyes locked with her as she turned towards him. A calloused though gentle, strong hand moving to her cheek again so he could lift her chin and steal a light kiss from her.
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and find this whole thing to be a dream, aren't I?" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Her hand wrapped around the base of him, then began to slide the condom from his length.

"No. This is all real."

She drew out the process, loving the feel of his hardness in her hand. And she distracted him with kisses as she crumpled it up in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:48 pm

That touch stole another groan from his lips, his eyes drifting shut as she kissed him, seemingly reveling in the feel of her as he drew another sharp breath. Warm hands running over her body in caress, wanting to feel her, wanting to be able to remember her scent and the sensation of her skin beneath his hands. That perfect, smooth skin that stood in contrast to his own scarred body.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Her fingers began tracing from scar to scar on his torso.

"So many stories on your skin."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:52 pm

"Lots of stories" he repeated, allowing one hand to drift to her hip and to her thigh, pulling her against him so she could drape her leg over him, his other hand resting between her shoulder blades, tugging lightly at a few locks of her hair. "Not all of them are worth remembering, and some that probably should've been I've long since forgotten" Chris smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:54 pm

She used the motion of him pulling her leg over him to try to continue over until she was straddling him.

"You'll have to tell me sometime."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 pm

He moved with her as she did, allowing her to straddle him in the process. Both hands, warm and strong, coming to rest at her hips while he gazed up at her with a lingering smile.
"If you want..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:01 pm

She leaned down long red hair careessing his chest and shoulder s as she kissed him softly.

"But right now, I need the trashcan and another of these pesky devices."

She held up her closed fist, waving it gently back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh, but that mean having her touch leave him, and even if only for a few moments, he didn't really want to be without her. Then again... he also wanted to feel her again, so brushing his hand over the well of her hips, he lifted his shoulders off the bed to kiss her.
"Bathroom... second drawer"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:18 pm

She nibbled on his lips, then stood to find the bathroom. As she walked away, he had a great view of her heart shaped rear, hair lightly brushing against the small of her back. She was back within moments, holding the box in one hand and the trash can in the other. She set the can next to the bed and the box near the pillow before crawling back onto the bed with him. Her mouth found his chest, where she kissed and licked and nipped.

"Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 pm

He watched her every move as she walked to the bathroom and back, his lips parting in an amused grin as he let out a low chuckle at her comment. The sound a deep rumble really in his chest that soon enough turned to another pleased groan when she crawled back into bed with him and let her lips find his chest.
"Oh.... you got high hopes for me, darling" Chris couldn't help but grin as he ran a hand through her hair before giving the fiery locks a light tug while continuing to watch her. Soaking up her attention and those sweet touches with a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 pm

She gasped as he tugged at her hair, turning her eyes to his. Her eyes had gone a deep gold with her passion and hunger.

"Oh, darling. I have no intention of letting you out of this bed for quite some time."

Then she moved to cover him again, fingers deftly taking a small package from the box.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:30 pm

"Oh, I think I can live with that" he grinned, his own eyes still dark with the desire she'd incited in him. His breathing turning heavier as he watched her, letting the hand in her hair drift to her cheek to brush his thumb slowly across tose soft lush lips of hers.
Okay, so maybe this whole teenager feel had something to it after all because the idea of stay with her in bed until dawn was more than a little tempting at his point.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

She tore the package open with her teeth, pullig out the rubber, placinng it just so, then rolling it down the shaft of him. She leaned forward to kiss him again as she did. And when it was in place, she gently, slowly, pushed herself down onto him. Her turn to be in control.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Did he mention how incredibly hot he found that to be? His hips instinctively rising to meet hers as she moved herself onto him, strong arms wrapping around her waist as he arched off the bed to bury his face against her chest with a deep, pleased moan.

It might be her turn to be in control, but he might need a moment to actually surrender that control.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

She paused once he was fully sheathed inside her. Giving him a moment to process. Then she began to roll her hips, not letting him exit, but changing the sensations from inside her. And she purred.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 pm

The soldier groaned against her, heavy breaths escaping him to sweep across her skin as he held her tight for a few more moment before managing to gather enough thought of mind to slowly lower himself back onto the bed and open his eyes. His hands once more moving to her hips, to help guider her movements but letting her set the pace, letting her decide the rhythm even as his hips moved to meet hers.

His eyes though? They stayed focused on her, watching her every movement, from the way her lips parted when she made those wonderful sounds to the way her muscles moved beneath her skin. Drinking in the sight of her while slowly caressing the curves of her hips and sides with those calloused warm hands of his.

"You're gorgeous... you realize that?" he breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 pm

She smiled down at him, hips still rolling softly. She was going to take her time, ease him up towards climax. Her hands trailed across his stomach, not tickling, just exploring the feel of his skin.

"You're too kind."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Every little touch felt good, his body's senses heightened in a way they wouldn't have been able to if not for the blood as he met every roll of her hip with the press of his own up against her. Warm hands in turn exploring her while he watched her face, watched her reactions and the look in her eyes, while his touched traveled across her body. He caressed her hips, brushed his touch across her flanks and stomach and up to her breasts, to slowly knead and tease the flesh there while he groaned in response to her body embracing his with every new roll of her hips.

So very beautiful...

Again one of his hands came to rest at her waist, feeling how she moved under his touch while slowly allowing his free hand to drift downwards across the flat plane of her stomach in order to better reach her. In order, it would seem, to continue what he'd started earlier as a deft thumb found and pleased that sensitive bundle of nerves while she rode him.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Her mouth opened slightly to let out a soft moan as his hands found her breasts. And her eyes matched his until his thumb found her sweet spot. Then her head fell back,hair brushing his thighs, as her movements became more erratic. Less rythmic and more reactive to his touch. She was rising again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next