Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 am

Such a beautiful sight, watching her move and arch the way she did. And feeling her tremble, he groaned again in pleasure, lifting his hips up off the bed to meet hers. To push himself deeper into her while the hand at her hip gave him leverage to pull her against himself.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:23 am

Her hands moved to grip his thighs, holding herself upright as she bucked on top of him. She was rising faster this time, her pleasure already heightened. But she wasn't quite there yet. Right on the edge, the sounds coming from her throat soft and almost pitiful. But beautiful in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 am

So very beautiful, and he couldn't seem to get enough of them either as he suddenly arched back off the bed. His hand slipping from her hip to rest against the small of her back while lips found her chest with a heated kiss. The caress of his fingers not stopping though, not even for a second as he bucked his hips hard up into her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 am

That seemed to be what she needed to push her over the edge as she cried out, the sound quickly fading as she didn't have enough breath to sustain it. She arched into him, relinquishing control easily. She was putty in his hands, her knees pressing into his hips her fingers still digging into his thighs. She wasn't quite drawing blood, but that was mostly because it wasn't her nails pointed inwards.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:54 am

Chris drew a sharp breath, feeling her shiver in his arms and threatening to push him back over the edge with her. But I felt so good he wanted it to last, if only for a while longer, if only so he could make her make more of those sounds, keep her pleasure going. Which was why his hips continued to press and thrust into her hard. Hard enough to make her moan and cry out a the strong arm resting at her back held her to him with a slight tremble. His lips moving to the corner of her neck giving a sharp bite, a contrast to how she felt around him, to that spot that would send shivers through her if he got it right.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:57 am

Oh, he got it right. Ans she was able to pull in air to give him more of those lovely soft sounds. She managed to pull her head forward, leaning into his neck, making those sweet moaning cries right into his ear before she started to nibble at his flesh herself. Not in the vampiric sense of the word, though. Just normal, human teeth.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 am

But they did feel oh so good. The soldier letting his teeth grace her skin again with a groan before rolling them over and pinning her beneath him. The hand that had been caressing her, finally moving to trace up the side of her body, only briefly pausing to cup her breast before continuing up to her shoulder and along her arm until his hand found hers. He let their fingers link, pressed her hand back into the mattress above her head while the hand on the small of her back still kept her tightly to him so he could continue the press and roll of his hips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 am

Oh, that just made it better. She arched into him, not quite dropping from her peak before rising again. Her fingers clutched at his hand, but let him keep her pinned. She wasn't fighting him. She was just enjoying herself and the way he made her feel. Though her eyes couldn't stay open to watch him. They tried and failed three times before she just gave up, content to just feel what he was doing to her body.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:12 am

He seemed intend to push her towards that peak again, the roll of his hips, the warmth of his body as it pressed against hers, taking in her scent with a deep breath as he growled his own pleasure against her ear, knowing he probably wouldn't be able to last through a second one of her climaxes.

The hand on the small of her back flexed, his nail digging slightly into her skin as he felt himself nearing his limit.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 am

Her legs wrapped around his hips, bendy woman was bendy, hooking her ankles behind him, pulling him close. Her free hand moved to the back of his head, holding there. And then she crested, crying out again and again, his name somewhere in those unintelligible syllables.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:17 am

He'd been right, he wasn't able to last through it a second time, but giving in felt so good he couldn't have cared less. His own body tensing as the pleasure took hold and caused him to moaned tremble for a moment while he held her close. While he soaked up those sweet wonderful sounds of her, flexing his fingers as they pressed harder against her. Her hand in his clutched tight while he rode through the waves with her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 am

This one had aftershocks. Which had her twitching around him as he lay against her. And making soft sounds deep in her throat when she did. But she wasn't consciously moving anymore. Oh no. She was simply twitching in reaction.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 am

Chris groaned again, a deep rumbling sound of pleasure as he nuzzled into the corner of her neck and breathed heavily. His hands finally relaxing somewhat ever if she had him tensing again with each twitch and cress of her silken muscles.

His skin flushed with heat, his heart still pounding, he carefully moved them over again though so that she could rest on top of him. so he wouldn't have to worry about crushing her when really, he had no strength left with which to hold himself up. So collapsing on his back seemed like a good idea for the time being. Even more so as it meant he could keep the feel of her body against his own as strong hand drifted affectionately up and down her back in caress.

"You alright..?" he asked in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 am

Her face turned into his neck, still shaking and shivering. Her hand came up to rest on top of his head, holding him in a way. And she was completely limp, if you ignored the periodic involuntary twitches.

"Better than alright. But I don't want to move."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 am

Another lazy sound of pleasure told her that neither did he.
"That's fine with me..." he whispered with a smile to his lips as one hand left her to grab the covers, just so he could pull them up far enough to cover his legs and her hips before returning to that same slow caress of her back while he held her close. His other hand moving to brush through her hair softly.
For someone who, while no vampire, was obviously strong, he was still gentle, still careful when he held her. Or well, he was now that he had some sense of control over himself again.
"You feel so good like that" Chris smiled again, turning his head just enough to brush a kiss across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:33 am

She smiled and kissed his neck, hand not in his hair moving to cup his shoulder.

"You're amazing."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:39 am

He chuckled, the fingers in her hair gently flexing and giving a slow pull so he could move her head just enough so that when he turned his head again he could kiss her. Slow and lazily, but still carrying the heat of passion.

"Let's hope you don't wake up tomorrow and find you've changed your mind" he smiled at her before letting her head come to rest on his shoulder again, seemingly not about to move. No way. That, right there? With her body relaxed against him as she currently were, being just perfect...
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:41 am

She kissed him with just as much heat, though she wasn't pushing for more. She was happy right where she was, thank you.

"I doubt it. And that thing I said earlier? About your muscles? Ignore me. I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:45 am

honestly, he probably wouldn't have been able to go another round even if he'd tried to push for it. Though he did chuckle when she commented about his muscles, the arms around her giving a light squeeze as he sighed in pleasure just from the feel of her body against his own.

"That's good to hear. Wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable after all"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 am

She nodded slightly into his neck, which turned into a nuzzle. And the fingers of her hand on his shoulder began tracing lazy circles.

"So, I'm not ready for sleep. Tell me about your tattoos?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 am

"Mm, what about them?" he smiled, eyes closed as he enjoyed her touch.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:50 am

"I get the names, but why the verse?"

She didn't stop touching him. She was feeling very happily content. Swears, if she was a cat, she'd be purring.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:52 am

"A reminder" he answered softly. "Fear helps keep you alive. Anyone tell you they fear nothing they're lying, to you as well as themselves. It's alright to be afraid, just not to give into it. If you know how to handle it, it might even help you stay alive"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:54 am

She nodded.

"There is so much in this world that I fear. But I haven't let it stop me yet. I can understand that."

And she kissed his neck again. Because where they both were right now? Tangled up in each other? Proving that point.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:58 am

He wouldn't be able to shake that smile for days.

"Good... redheads aren't suppose to let themselves be stopped like little things like that" he chuckled, brushing his hand his hand over her back and shoulders again as he arched his neck so she could kiss and touch him as much as she might want to.

"Stay the day?" Chris whispered. "I make a great cereal for breakfast" walking disaster in the kitchen, remember?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next