Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Areron arrived, checking for danger as always before knocking on the door. She wore a dress and carried a long beautiful box made of cherry wood.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 pm

The door opened to her knock, and Henri was waiting on the other side, smiling.

"Cherie, it is good to see you."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:58 pm

"Madame, it is good to see you too! All is well?" Areron entered, holding the box tight to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 am

She closed the door and leaned in to touch a kiss to both of Areron's cheeks.

"Oui, I am very well. Come, the living room will be more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 am

Areron happily obliged.

"Well Grant may be dead, but it doesn't render your services any less appreciated."

She pushed the box toward Henrietta.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 am

She took the box with careful hands, moving to walk to the living room, to sit on the couch before opening the box.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am

When Henrietta opened the box she saw Areron's finest work to date waiting for her inside, black and sleek, almost slippery to the touch. It was made for Henrietta and when she lifted it out of the box, it felt like it belonged in her hand. A perfect extention of herself.

Henrietta's Sword
One-hand
Str +3, Diff 5 to use
Indestructable
Absent sway: Dread
(( https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/13/07/92/97/katana11.jpg ))

Sword Successes: Fucking Christ: 18 successes
Absent Sway: 6 successes
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 am

She lifted it up, standing and moving off to the side into a clear area. There, she swung the sword a few times, then her face broke into a grin.

"It's perfect."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 am

Areron smiled, pleased at her client's satisfaction. It was a moment she lived for.

"The blade is indestructible, and it will never lose its edge. So it will last you for the rest of your eternal life."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 am

She slipped the sword back into the sheath with a smile.

"I have something for you as well."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 am

Areron was surprised.

"Oh really? I can't imagine what it would be."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 am

She set the sword back in it's box and beckoned for the girl to follow.

"Come, I will show you."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 am

Areron rose, obviously excited for her surprise and followed Henrietta.

Last edited by Areron on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 am

They went further back into the apartment, where she opened a door onto a bedroom decorated in deep reds.

"This is yours."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 am

"It's beautiful! My favorite color for my bedroom. How would you know?" She hoped on the bed and ran her hand over the comforter.

"Is this for emergencies?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:29 am

She smiled as she watched the girl move about the room.

"This is for any time you want it."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 am

"Ha, for if I need to get away from Griselda and Estaban for a while...which is often. We fight, Griselda and I, and Estaban doesn't fight, but, I know he doesn't like having me around."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 am

She nodded.

"Where as I would love having you around more, but I understand that you need to keep up appearances."

She reached into her pocket and held out a key on a blood red rose fob.

"Whenever you need it."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 am

Areron accepted it, her face lighting up. "Thank you!" She opened her arms for a hug if Henrietta allowed, she was very much asking permission.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am

She didn't come forward, but she did open her arms to allow the girl to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

Areron did hug her, it was brief, but it was warm. As warm as a hug from a kindred was anyway.

"This will help me seperate my lives more. Here I can be myself."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 am

She nodded and returned the hug gently.

"That was the idea."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 am

"It's a great gift, thank you!" She thought for a second, then her eyes lit up.

"Oh, I do have something to tell you! Did you hear about this new Darius guy? He's the childe of Victoria Ash and he stole Chet, the Malkavien's, ghoul right out from under him!"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:47 am

Her head tilted to the side.

"Really? Interesting. How'd he manage that?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 am

"No one knows just yet, but I intend to find out. I imagine he MUST have used a power or something, so I intend on calling scandal on him, or at least making him pay for the ghoul. But it's interesting isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse   I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I come bearing gifts - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next