Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Chase leaned in and whispered into Bella's ear in the same tone one would whisper their "I love you's" or their devotion "I sent him back to his sire in a very small box."

Against her ear she could feel his lips and the fangs just barely concealed behind them. They held so many promises of ecstatic agony or even the fear of destruction. How easily could they simply devour each other? How sweet was their vitae to one another. As they laid there, their bodies entwined, they were both keenly aware of the twisted love they felt for one another but for the moment at least it seemed to be a mutual twisted love.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Deep emerald eyes shifted up to glance at him, her lips curling up sadistically. "Speaking of sires.. you should help me find mine."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 pm

"I take it you'd like to have a 'chat' with this individual?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:54 pm

She smirked, her dark gaze practically sparkling with twisted anticipation. "Something like that.. you have such a way with words."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 pm

"Words have the power that society gives them, love. We both know that. So when someone asks me where beautiful Miss Maurice has gone, I can tell them, she went to have a chat with daddy..."

His fingertips dug slightly into the flesh of her back as he caressed her silken skin before he leaned down to kiss her deeply, in haling her scent as he did. There really was something about this side of her that he couldn't get over, but then, this was a side of him she'd never seen either.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 pm

She leaned in to place rough kisses and nips across his collarbone, then up his neck, a shudder running down her spine as she felt his nails dig in. Her own nails returns the favor, digging in and pulling down along the flesh of his muscular chest. "You're so sweet, covering me like that.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 pm

"Covering us both," he smiled wickedly as he arched into her nails.

"You're so good to me."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm

"Good is relative.. it's only because I want to be used by you, and use you.." She gave a dark chuckle, running her tongue up the underside of his jaw before nipping at his lower lip. "It's extremely beneficial, I think.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 pm

"At least we know where we stand. I suppose here's to hoping neither ever outlive our usefulness to the other, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm

She smirked a bit, kissing up his cheek, before her tongue flicked out against the lobe of his ear.

"I don't see that happening, my darling.. we'll continue to push and fuel the other, until together we could rule the world."

Lovely, dark eyes turned up to focus on his, her small smirk becoming a wicked grin, "And we have forever together to get there."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:04 pm

He couldn't help but grin at her words, at her touch. The elder grabbed a fistful of her hair as he kissed her. It was deep and rough and passionate as his tongue moved against her own.

This was bad. This was very bad. Well, at least for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 pm

She fully gave into the kiss, letting him taste her, abuse her. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him close so her body could press tightly against his. A low growl sounded from behind her kiss, full of lust and an animalistic sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 pm

It was an invitation that she didn't have to extend a second time. She felt his fangs sink into the flesh of her neck once more as his arms wrapped around her, drawing her closer to him as he drank of her again, tasting her even as she felt his hips grinding against her own once more.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 pm

She gasped as her body was thrown into ecstasy from his Kiss, her own fangs following suit, piercing his flesh as he drank deeply from him. Her knees came in tight about his hips, her fingers clutching tightly, nails digging into his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:26 pm

In an instant, Chase rolled with her before slamming them both to the floor. Tiles cracked as they landed with preternatural strength as Bella felt him enter her once moor even as he drank deeply from her. His hands pinned her at the wrist and once more he was more than content to minister to their mutual pleasure and deviancy.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm

She cried out, rapt with pleasure as he threw her against the floor. She longed for this - the punishment, the abuse - it made her feel alive, the pain and the pleasure he made her feel. A twisted, wicked passion, love forced by blood, mutual abuse and use.. it all felt unnaturally right.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm

For hours their bodied entwined in rapt pleasure, passion, each using the other and wanting to be used in turn. From the foyer to the den, from the billiard room to the kitchen no room was truly sacred, no room truly free of their twisted desires or their unholy passions.

In their wake, still more furniture was overturned and the decor on the walls was left scattered until finally they came to rest amongst the wreckage, their bodies tangled and covered in a sheen of blood and sweat.

Chase wrapped his arm around Bella, letting her come to rest on top of him. Yes he loved her, but it was be no means pure and she knew it, they both did. But somehow, he doubted either of them cared.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Her petite frame rested against his broad chest, she gently kissed over his chest. Gently, her tongue ran a line up his chest, lapping up some of the blood that had escaped his pores.

She didn't speak - didn't feel it was necessary, not with the bond they now shared.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 pm

His fingertips lightly followed the lines of her skin as he placed a kiss on top of her head. It was almost sweet were the affection not so twisted amidst blood and depravity and no small amount of madness.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

The nuzzles Bella was giving to Chase, the touches and small kisses, may have been mucscle memory. Memories pushed back, but still there. So many nights spent in sweet embrace,loving administrations.

"Will you help me find my Sire..?" She asked quietly, as a lover would whisper sweet nothings to their special someone.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:55 pm

He smiled, that wicked smile full of charm, "How could I say no to you?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:34 pm

She gave a funny little scoff, "You're Robin fucking Hood.. I know you could of you really tried."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:57 pm

He rolled over, pinning her hands to the floor as he smiled down at her, "Maybe, but I'm not inclined to say no in this case..."

Become sometimes... killing people was just easier...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 am

Her lips curled up in a smirk as she struggled against his hold, mostly in fun. "You're so good to me." Seduction, sarcasm, genuine appreciation all wrapped her tone up in a confusing, crazy little package.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:15 am

He bent in, inches from her lips with their smirk as he said, "You have no idea how good I could be to you..." And then he planted another kiss on her. It was deep and passionate, full of dark promises of power and danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next