Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:55 am

Her smirk disappeared as their lips met, wild, fiery passion sent sparks flying between them as her body arched against his. Fingertips dug into his ribs, dragging down until they were pressed tightly against his sides.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:42 pm

As her nails dug into his sides, Chase's body arched into Bella's touch and he growled against the kiss. Honestly, he had to wonder why the hell he hadn't let this part of her out sooner...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 pm

A passionate growl passed through her lips as she pulled him close, her body trembling against his. He was tougher than she was, and although they were Vampires she was already nearly out of steam from their recent passionate romps.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 pm

"Keep this up and I might end up having to stay the day here..." he growled at her, but the growl wasn't angry. Instead there was something seductive and possibly dangerous about it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:36 pm

She smirked a bit, leaning up to nip at his ear roughly. "Are you trying to help me, Chase Covington, or are you trying to kill me?" Dark seduction lingered in her tone, a partial challenge in her seemingly teasing words.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Suddenly his hand was around her throat and he was pinning her to the floor, a dark smile creased his visage as a dark fire danced in his eyes, "My darling, Bella," his hand began to squeeze around her throat as his eyes locked with hers, "if I wanted to kill you, I'd have done it by now."

His hand eased slightly from her throat, "Besides, you're far too much fun to want to kill."

However, his hand around her throat... the way he locked eyes with her.... Chase trusted that she was bright enough to understand that look and the gesture. The ancient Brujah could kill her with his bare hands. But the worst part was the look in his eyes. Bella knew that his blood was strong enough that if he really wanted to, he could rewrite her entire life. If he really wanted to, he could own her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Fear flashed through her eyes.

Very few things scared her, but the Elder Brujah was on that short list. She knew her connection to him, her bond to him. She knew that, in a confrontation, Chase would win.

Period.

Excitement was laced within the terror in her eyes, and he could see her lust burning that much hotter in her dark eyes at the danger he presented.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:56 pm

"You see, darling," he whispered into her ear the way a lover might whisper sweet nothings, "as long as we play nice with each other and remain useful to each other, we won't ever have to worry about killing each other."

Then his voice dropped a register and became something dark and sinister, "But if you ever betray me, so help me God, I'll make damn sure that the goody-two-shoes side of you gets out and stays out... because it's the only side of you that'll exist after I'm done with you..."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm

She pulled him against her, pressing her lips passionately to his if he let her. She lost herself in the kiss for a moment, before dark eyes opened once more to lock with his.

"And as long as you are useful to me, I'll never have a reason to betray you.. besides, that side of me? Not as fun.. afraid of everything.. cautiously stepping on eggshells.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:35 pm

He returned that kiss just as hard, just as passionately. His tongue moved against hers as he pinned her to the floor.

"Oh don't worry, lover, I'm full of all kinds of secrets and surprises. Like this one," he said. Very suddenly she found herself expanding a small amount of blood to parts of her body that were generally considered useless to most Kindred.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:42 pm

She gasped as warmth formed between her legs, her back arching as her body pressed up against his. Her gaze remained focused on his as she shuddered, her tongue brushing over her teeth in a sultry manner. "And I'm surprised by each and every one.. I do so love surprises."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

His own body pressed against hers as he whispered to her, his voice full of seduction and dark promises, "I promise not to disappoint..."

His hips ground hard against hers as he caught the bottom of her ear in his teeth...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:19 pm

(Pbfft repost)

Last edited by Bella Maurice on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:19 pm

A sultry breath held the message, "You've never disappointed me before.." A soft hiss passed through her lips as his hips ground to hers, a whimper as her ear was caught in a nip.

"Even when I whined about it, you've always been the one to push my limits, to make me stronger.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

In a moment, She felt him enter her, the beginning of another hour lost in the throes of passion. Perhaps the only thing that could have made the moment any better, at least for the wickedness that was blooming in the elder Brujah, would have been if he were making her scream in complete pleasure and lust in the middle of a church, perhaps even on the alter.

In her presence, all of the twisted, depraved things he kept locked away seemed to come to the surface, visited upon her sweet form, to illicit screams of desire and pleasure. It was sweet torture and painful bliss all wrapped up into one. How clearly in his actions could she see the monster he'd been, the monster he was clearly becoming again. He reveled in her whimpers, he delighted in her screams and when she gasped because she simply couldn't do anything else, that's when he pushed her the hardest, dominating her sweet body with his presence.

Finally, after an hour, the two kindred laid in a tangled, exhausted mess. A sheen of bloodsweat covered them. His lips found hers again. Even exhausted as he was, the kiss was hungry, it was hard and passionate. Dawn would be arriving within the hour, and even now the the sky was that dark blue as darkness begins to fadce in the early morning hours.

"So what's it going to be, Bella, Am I staying, or am I going?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

"Stay with me.." She whispered desperately - it was obvious she was realizing she needed him, evem realizing she wanted him. Her body weakly trembled against his own as her beautiful face turned upon his as his kiss was returned with equal fervor.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 am

"I think I can oblige you, tonight." He smiled at her. It was a loving expression, but it was twisted as if he loved that darkness in her, that he loved the way she was conniving and devious and the way she no longer held anything back between them.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:23 am

Her lips curled up into a smirk, a strange look of adoring appreciation and confident smugness in her eyes. She stood, then, and slipped her petite hand into his much larger one. She led him to her room in the West Wing, then slipped onto the bed uncaring of the sex and blood over her gorgeous body. Then her hand pulled his, inviting him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:28 am

He hid nothing from her. He curled up around her body, pressed his own against her and let his head rest near the crook of her neck. He kissed her soft, sweet flesh and she could feel his fangs. It was like torturous temptation, the thought of his kiss so close, only to have it denied with the approaching of dawn.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:25 am

She shuddered as she felt his fangs brush his neck, a low purring growl both playful and solemnly threatening. As dawn approached, as close to her beast as she was, she could remain awake no more and slipped into the day's coma.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 pm

He smirked softly, mostly to himself, "Rest well, Bella dear. Our work is just beginning."

And then, he closed his eyes and let the weight of the sun drown him in sleep.

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5