Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 pm

He looked get straight in the eye, his gaze, like her own was emotionally charged. Lust, rage, concern, they were all present like storm clouds, "I won't ask a second time, Eve, let my friend go." His words came through clenched teeth and barred fangs.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Her painted lips curled up in a wicked smile, and to the side she dropped the box, glass cracking. "The name spreads. The word friend is such a strange one with Vampires, wouldn't you agree? One that is not loosely used, and yet you would throw it around for a chess partner.

"My dear Covington, I am not my own entity. I am not a split personality. No, I am everything Philip locked away inside of me, the evil that rises is more natural than the shell you normally see."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 pm

He leaned in, close enough that she could feel his breath as he spoke, his voice just above a whisper, "Are you really that naive? Do you really think I'd be here of she were just a chess partner?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Confusion could be seen in her eyes, for just a moment, before they widened with realization. "You.. messed with my memories." She closed any space left between them with a small step forward, chest to chest with him, staring up at him.

Dark eyes were narrowed in a cold glare, fists tightening. "What happened between us? What did you remove?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:39 pm

"what do you think you're going to do to me? You're like the kitten playing st being a tiger, weak blooded, politically impotent... And we both know you can't take me in a fight. After all, you taught me to see through obfuscate."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:46 pm

She laughed coldly, turning to walk away from him.

"She, as you would say, gave up when Adam died. Killed himself, because he couldn't bear her self sacrifice - the amount of damage he did to me simply by existing. And without anyone else there for her... No one close to me, who knew me.. well. It was no longer worth it to fight who I truly am."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Tell me something, does it bother you to know that I pulled his name from your mind? The one who taught you thaumaturgy? What it would mean to you if I took that information to the Tremere?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:09 pm

She smirked and.turned to glance at him, seduction in her eyes. "And him. Is rather die that get stuck as a push over again.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 pm

He smiled, almost like he was actually amused. "It really does bother you, doesn't it? Not knowing just how much of you're memories I took, just how much of your life I altered? What happened between us. You don't even know of you're bound to me. Are you even really you?" He almost laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:28 pm

He was obviously getting to her, her eyes narrowing once more. Her fists clenched, rage in her eyes. "What you took from me is not my fault, so no, I'm not bothered."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:38 pm

"Maybe you'd like a refresher course?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 am

All she gave was a small nod, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:58 am

Really, she didn't have to watch him closely st all. On an instant he'd closed the distance between them. His hands found purchase on her hips as he pushed her back against the nearest wall. He lifted her up with her back against the wall, letting the stone and wood balance her as she felt his lips press against her own. His kiss was hungry, passionate and full of desire that had all gone unrequited for months.

But what was worse still was that the Malkavian might very well have felt a sense of deja vu. Somewhere, locked in the recesses of her mind she'd been here, in this position with this man. It had been a college in Seattle, their first night together, in the hallway. That's where it started...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Her shock was obvious as she tensed, eyes widening as he lifted her, pressed her against a wall, and his lips found hers. As familiarity sunk in, her arms and her legs wrapping around his neck and his waist, respectively. Her lips found his with fervor and passion, one hand moving up to lace fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:44 pm

As he felt her fingers in his hair, his lips parted from hers before they found the sweet flesh of her neck beneath her dark curls. His hand moved down to caress her thigh through the fabric of her skirt, gripping firmly but without hurting her. His kiss lingered on her flesh before she felt something... more. Fangs. His fangs were in her neck, her blood filling his mouth as his Kiss took hold of her. After all, if what he'd said was true, he had nothing to worry about and in that moment, he certainly didn't seem worried.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:41 pm

As the rapture of the Kiss took her she quaked against him, her own soft lips moving to find his neck. Her fangs grazed his skin, though did not pierce flesh, as her body writhed against his. She was much more rough, the hand in his hair harshly tugging at the strands, the nails of the other raking down his chest.

She was completely helpless, caught up in the feelings coursing through her as her own blood spilled into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:44 am

As Chase felt her fans graze the flesh of his neck, as he felt her nails against his chest, he inhaled sharply from the mix of pleasure and pain. As her vitae filled his mouth he concentrated for just a moment, just long enough to plant the seed of old emotions and desires as he let his [I]entrancement[/] take hold within her mind.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 am

Emotions flooded through her cold chest, the hand in his hair wrapping around his neck needfully. Her nose buried into the crook of his neck as she pulled him tightly to him, quivering against him as she once did. Lips parted, a soft moan of lust and passion passed through her lips as her hips rolled against his.

"Chase.." She whispered, her tone full of passion, strained and perhaps a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 pm

He didn't take much from her, a couple pints maybe. He key out a low growl, a primal sound full of lust and need as his fangs came free from her throat. She felt his tongue seductively over the wound before he tilted his head, giving her batterer access to his neck.

"You wanted to know what happened," his voice was a breathy whisper, dark and seductive, "we almost never played chess." His hand at her thigh gripped the fabric of her skirt, drawing out further up her leg.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm

The tone of his voice caused a shudder to run down her spine, kisses and nips administered to his neck. But she didn't break flesh. Never, ever break flesh, her mind screamed at her - old fears died hard, it seamed. As his hand drew up her skirt, she moved with strong legs ever so slightly to allow him to easily slip it fully up, should he choose.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 pm

"You worry too much, lover." The whispered tone of his voice as he slid her skirt up was seductive and reassuring st the same time, "why do you think you feel this strongly?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:21 pm

She glanced up at him, a strange, foreign naivety and concern in her eyes. "What are you talking about..?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:35 pm

He smiled. It was a wicked expression and she knew in that moment that he held all the cards, as he whispered to her, "Blood, Bella. Mine courses through your veins as yoursdoes through mine."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 pm

That was all it took.

Her fangs pierced his flesh in one swift motion and she drank deeply from him, her legs tightening around his waist as her nails raked across his shoulder blades. She shuddered as his vitae flowed down her throat, her body writhing against his, a low moan holding only lust for him muffled by his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Chase's entire body seemed to respond to her Kiss. His hands tightened on her thighs and his back arched into her nails add his hips ground against her own and he growled his pleasure.

"Bella..." Her name was a lustful growl as it left his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next