Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:33 pm

She drank deeply from him, finally pulling back with a gasp of pleasure coming from her lips. Her gaze turned up to lock with his, holding all the promises of things she was willing to do with him - the things she was willing to do for him. It was different than the Bella he was used to. She wasn't eager to please him, didn't long to please and would sacrifice merely for that fact.

She was willing to do what he willed because she had no other choice, and because she saw the ways she could use him, and be used by him. It was a sick, twisted, forced love, the sort of love that Kindred knew was the only sort they could feel. The difference was that this version of Bella understood that, rather than clouding her mind with falsehoods and fairy-tales.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:54 pm

It's true that she was a Bella that he wasn't used to, however she also want a Bella that he was entirely opposed to either. He smiled a wicked smile and in that expression she saw the monster he'd been centuries ago. Then she felt one ofhis hands come up before he tore her shirt open...
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm

As she saw the darker side of him revealed, the side he normally would have hid from her, her fingers came up to grab onto his hair. She pulled his head forward to passionately press her lips to his, her back arching as he tore her corset. She didn't care right now, leather or not, she wanted him and only him. Dark moans and growls of animalistic need sounded from deep in her chest, her body uncontrollably writhing against his with want.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm

The Ravenscale, his armored coat with hood, hit the ground as he shed it. Another memory might have flashed in her mind as the coat hit the floor with that dull thud that leather did when it crumpled. That had happened before as well on a hard tiled floor back in Seattle. His hands came away from her only long enough to tear his own shirt open, giving her access to his bare, scarred chest as he deepened that kiss. His tongue slipped past her lips to entwine with her own as he growled against that kiss in want and passion.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Her hands came forward to find his bare chest, gently running over scars in some places, nails roughly digging in at others. Each flashback she had caused a small jolt in her, feeling that much closer to Chase, flesh pressed to flesh exciting her as she became louder at his ministrations. Her kisses became more fervourous, more needy as her tongue met his.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 pm

With her still clinging to him, wrapped around him, he let himself fall backwards, taking her with. His hips rose to meet hers, grinding against her as his fingers curled around the waist of her skirt. More and more he was getting tired of fabric getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Her nails suddenly grew to claws, long and sharp. She used it to slice her skirt open, top to bottom along the side of her hip, and tossed the piece of cloth to the side. A longx deep wound ran from her side down to her thigh, a shudder of pleasure running down her spine as the blood trailed down her leg.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Blood, her blood, so sweet and full of madness. The instant he saw her blood, Chase suddenly rolled them both before he pinned her to the floor. His head bent low as he ran his tongue over the gash, tasting her flesh and the sweetness of her vitae.

"God do I want you..." He growled through bared fangs.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:39 pm

"Take what you want," came the animalistic demand, her hips rising to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Grace was not something he was inclined towards at the moment. She heard the snap of leather and the tearing of fabric as he tore away their remaining clothes. His tongue once more ran over the gash before she found herself thoroughly pinned to the marble floor just beneath his coat. His hands held her fast as she felt him enter her, his hips pressing hard into hers, grinding against her as he looked into her eyes. In his eyes there was a darkness, that same twisted love she'd displayed mixed with lust. Memories flooded his mind of the monster her'd been, of the monster he could be again with her at his side. His hips withdrew from her before rejoining her own again with another hard thrust and again he smiled that wicked grin, almost as if daring her to try and take what he knew she also wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:44 pm

A low growl rumbled deep in her chest as he teased her, refused to give her what she wanted. What he wanted.

Selfish actions were understandable among beasts like they were, but she knew this was unacceptable. She wrapped a leg up over his hip and drove him deep into her. Together they rolled on the floor, moved through the house. Furniture was overturned and glass was broken, several gashes and sliced flesh bleeding on her floor.

The rougher it was, though, the louder she got - the more she seemed to enjoy herself.

A dark cackle had spilled from her lips through the moans and cries of pleasure for hours, until eventually they had found themselves on the floor once more, legs twisted together as she rested against his chest. It was obvious she couldn't take much more, not lacking stamina by any means, but certainly not having the superhuman resilience the Elder did.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:03 pm

He gave her a smirk as his fingers moved through her hair, tugging slightly every now and again.

"I trust now you have some idea of what happened between us? Some idea as to what we were?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 pm

"I have a good guess.." She ran a fingernail down his chest. "Why'd you wipe it?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 pm

"I was doing things that were potentially damaging to you. Rather than have you know about them and be guilty by association, it was the best way to shield you. That and the fact that you had blatantly lied to me about Adam. I was just a little pissed about that."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm

"Well now he's dead." She responded with detached boredom. "So that instance is no longer valid."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:00 pm

"You should probably know that it didn't take me using Dominate or Presence on you for you to bond yourself to me. You did that all on your own, hard as that might be to believe."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:20 pm

"I'm not surprised." Came the dry response, "I was aware for the majority of the time of what a fool I was being. It's simply that my humanity got in the way."

Her eyes lit up as a twisted smirk came over her lips. "But now you've come back to me. You can show me what it takes to be strong like you.. to advance this weak body."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:24 pm

He smirked, "Indeed I could..."

his fingertips caressed her back, traveling down the path her spine laid out. The truth of the matter was that has he wanted to, had he the inclination, he could snap her back like a twig. Of course, her blood prevented him from wanting to, perhaps even more than any legitimate care he had for her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 pm

She placed a gentle kiss beneath his jaw, then roughly nipped at the flesh.

"Could does not mean the same thing as will.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:36 pm

That darkly charming smile never left his face as he said, "And what do I get in return, for my investment of time and energy required to make you even more dangerous and powerful than you already are?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 pm

She smirked darkly to him, her hands cupping his face as she leaned up to place a rough kiss.

"A dangerous, powerful mistress at your side. Think of the havoc, Chase.. the things we could do.."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 pm

He returned her kiss with just as much force as he smiled.

"Indeed I've been thinking about it," he said as he looked about the destruction they'd wrought through the house, "but what's to keep you from betraying me?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:08 pm

"Fear of what you would do to me if I did, my sweet." She purred it like one would whisper their undying love to a lover, though the words held such twisted assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:25 am

"You know what happened to the last person that betrayed me, don't you?"

Wickedness... Evil was so much easier, and to some people, it just came more naturally.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 pm

"I believe you took that from me, Mr. Covington.." She tapped the side of her head, in indication of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing (open) - Bella's Castle   Packing (open) - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing (open) - Bella's Castle
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next