Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm

"Everything...?" she breathed in a heated whisper as one hand left him to find the scarves, letting the soft cool fabric brush against his body as her hand slowly traveled up from his hip to his chest and to his shoulder. Her own body answering his with a shiver of its own as she felt the press of his hips against her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 pm

He looked up at her, watching her move. He smiled at her, nodding as another shiver ran through him. "Yes, love... everything."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 pm

It had her smiling, that look of his. The blond leaning down to kiss him again before whispering against his lips.
"My love..." she smiled as the hand in his hair drifted down his neck before moving to his shoulder. "My everything..."

Teddy nipped at his lip before pressing hers hard to his, wanting to taste him again as her tongue sought hers. Though her hands? They traveled along his shoulders and to his arms, following them until she could wrap her fingers around his wrists.
Because if he didn't want to take control? She would. And she would gladly do so if she could make him smile like that again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 am

Oh, he had no trouble taking control. It just meant, as he had told her many times, that there might be some things she wasn't ready for. So he could do this for her. Let her take control. Submit to her now, at this time, on this night she had obviously put so much thought into. He drew in a breath that he didn't need, letting her take his wrists in her hands. "Always..." he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 am

He could probably feel the shiver rushing through her in response to his words, her hands moving his up above his head as she continued to kiss and lick at his lips while deft fingers wrapped the scarf around one wrist and then the other, tying him to the bed's wrought iron frame. A restraint he could no doubt break if he wanted to, but in all honesty, she didn't really think he wanted to.
"Always..." Teddy repeated the word softly as her hands traveled down his arms again, along his shoulder and to his face to cup his cheek as she kissed him once more. Passionately and filled with a burning desire.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:38 pm

He did move his wrists, as though testing the strength of the tying that she had done. Not enough to tear the scarf, just enough to see how tightly she had tied him. He arched his back, pressing against her as he tried to chase her lips, trying to give her yet another kiss. "Yes. Always."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:17 am

Oh, she'd actually done a fairly good job tying him down. Good enough that if he wanted free he would have to tear the scarf. And while she was well aware that he could easily enough do that, well, she figured he wouldn't want to. Not right away anyways.

"Love how you taste..." she whispered, the feel of air being displaced and forced to move as it brushed across his skin once again making itself known as the wings were brought back into existence, flexing as they unfolded and wrapped around the two of them as if shielding them away from prying eyes.

She licked at his lips, let him have the kiss he wanted before nipping at his lower lip and opening her eyes to gaze at him. Still cupping both cheeks with her hands, still straddling him in that see through white night gown while wearing the look of an angel.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 am

It was breathtaking. He felt her tongue against his lips, felt her nipping at him as he looked up at her. Part of him wanted to burn the image in his mind, the vision of her in white, with her wings fluttering in a breeze that they created. And he was helpless, held in place by not only the bonds that she had tied him into, but in the vision of her. He moaned quietly, a little sound of pleasure. "You taste so sweet," he murmured quietly to her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 am

"If you want..." she whispered, still leaned over him as she moved a hand slowly down between their bodies to let her fingers brush over him. "You can have more...? I told you... I already had a bottle to drink so you can taste me if you like.." there was probably enough alcohol in her blood at the moment for him to taste it too should he take her up on the offer. "And I have one.. so you can drink your fill tonight.."

She brushed her fingers along his length again, tasting his lips with low soft moans before letting her touch leave him though only so she could move the fabric of her panties out of the way. So she in turn could press her hips to his, let him feel how warm she was. How much she wanted him before slowly, gently guiding him inside of her to the sound of her own soft little whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 am

He was more than ready for her already. He tugged at his wrists again, arching his back as he growled, trying to press his hips against her. She felt her heat, felt her taking him in his hand and he shuddered. In anticipation, in pleasure. He looked up at her, then dragged his teeth across his bottom lip -- another sort of anticipation. "Please..." he whispered. He figured that it was only fair. He made her beg often enough.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 am

She couldn't help the shiver rushing through her as she, ever so slowly, so to drag out the sensation for the both of them, lowered herself onto him, moving her hips to press tight against his as her lips parted in a whimper when she felt him inside of her.
"Lover..." the words were a heated whisper as she leaned in to kiss him, to taste him with a gentle tongue before pulling back slowly, letting her hand trace across his cheek as she sat up. both so he could see her, and so that she could feel him pressing inside of her as her fingers danced across his lips.
"Let me feel your fangs..." the blond whispered with a blushing smile, turning her hand slightly so that he could reach her wrist. All he needed to do was turn his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:01 am

He groaned again, his hips moving to press up and into her. Trying, in vain, to make her move a little faster. To take him a little more. He watched her, looking up at her as he turned his head. Just enough to reach her but still keep his eyes on her as she moved so gently over him. His fangs descended, a loving, gentle kiss was placed against her wrist first. Then he bit her, his fangs sliding deep into her wrist, like she asked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:21 am

The shiver that rushed through her was a strong one, enough to cause her to briefly tense around him as her body reacted however it damn well wanted to under the influence of the Kiss. Her eyes drifting closed with a trembling cry of pleasure as she had to support herself with the hand on his chest in order to not fall onto him while the waves of the Kiss rushed through her, and in turn had her caressing him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 am

He drew the blood from her. Just a point, enough so that he could taste her and enough for her to feel the Kiss. He was letting that sensation linger as he groaned quietly. Groaned in pleasure as she tightened around him. He did so love it when she reacted that way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 am

Slowly, out of instinct more than anything else because she really didn't have much focus at the moment, her hips started moving. Gently rolling and pressing against his as her lips parted again, unable to keep back the moans of her pleasure, both from the sweet sting of his fangs as much as the press and closeness of his body.
Softly trembling, she could barely keep enough concentration to keep her illusions up and then only because she wanted him to have this. To be able to be his angel.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 am

Growling, moaning, he finally pulled his fangs from her wrist. He licked the wound closed, a delicate, soft gesture. Then his head fell back as a shudder of pleasure ran through him, from feeling her moving over him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 am

"Love..."
It was a barely audible whisper as she leaned forward, buried her mouth and nose against the corner of his neck while she shivered so softly with the lingering touch of his Kiss. Her breath warm against his skin as she kissed and softly licked with soft sounds of pleasure under her breath.

Her hands, now free to move, drifting across his body, feeling his muscles move under his skin, caressing every little scar with a lovers touch.

"My only...." Teddy whimpered as she slowly sat back up and rolled her hips against his again. Still maddeningly slow, letting him feel all of her just as she felt him. A slightly trembling hand cupping his cheek and brushing its thumb across his lips as she opened her eyes to gaze at him once more.

Just the sight of him, the way he groaned and moved beneath her, the look on his face, enough to make her blush with warmth again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 pm

His angel. She brushed her thumb along his lip and he trapped it gently. Just enough to hold it still, so that he could caress her thumb with his tongue. His eyes fluttered and drifted closed when she rolled her hips against him, the movement dragging a soft moan from his lips. He arched his back, then pressed his hips up against her, into her. "My angel..." he answered, around her thumb in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:37 am

Oh, oh that felt good... the way her lips parted when he caught her thumb and brushed his tongue against it said as much. The blond in turn biting down on her own lip as she rolled her hips slowly against his again, pressing herself down onto him and shivering each time he moved into her.

It would seem, perhaps, she was already a little bit on edge from just having listened and felt his reactions earlier because she was already shivering. Softly... As she moaned and whimpered with each move of his hips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 am

Unable to move, because he had no desire to tear the scarves holding him in place, he pressed his hips up and against her. Into her. With a soft growl, he looked up at her, trapping her thumb with his teeth in a gentle bite. He wanted her, that much was obvious, even as she seemed like an angel, such a beautiful creature, to him. "Faster..." he growled, wanting her to move just a little more. He wanted to see the pleasure on her face, to hear the moans that he could bring from her. She just needed to move a little more for that... "I want to see you come." His submission only went so far.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Which was fine really, because this was for the both of them. So when he growled her name, told her his desire, the blond's response came in the form of a whimper when she pressed her hips against his with a bit more force, slowly, but steadily allowing the rhythm to increase and build while forcing herself to keep her eyes open so she could meet his gaze.

It was easier said than done though as instincts wanted her to just let go, to close her eyes and lean back and allow the sensations to carry her off. But not yet, she just wanted it to last a little longer so she could please him as much as he pleased her. The hand at his chest pressing its nails against his skin again with a tremble that could be felt rushing through her entire body while she moved like that.
Her lips parted and gasping between those moans and whimper that he kept drawing from her. Her bright blue eyes locked with his, knowing she wouldn't be able to last much longer no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:46 pm

He didn't want her to last much longer. That much was evident. Though he moaned and shivered under her touches, his eyes were locked with hers with such intense concentration, it may have been a little unnerving. Just a little bit. He wanted to see her, wanted to see her pleasure and watch her come for him, at her own pace. It just meant that he had to concentrate on her rather than on the sensations that she was giving him, the pleasure that she brought to him when he was helpless to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 pm

She couldn't help it, the way her eyes finally drifted shut as the rolling movements of her hips turned more squirming than anything else. The blond's voice caught as a gasp in her throat as she tensed, writhing above him and grinding her hips against his while she trembled and then... just gave in, letting the sensations overwhelm her as she cried out. Her body moving at its own accord as its shivers and trembling translated into the way she caressed him. Silken muscles tensing around him and gripping at him as she leaned her head back and simply went with it as there was really no way she could've held back even if she'd tried.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 am

He moaned, moaned hard and loud when he felt her finally starting to give in. Trapped as he was, he could do little more than growl and move his hips, thrusting them upward and into her as she pressed and writhed above him. His angel, his perfect mate. The woman that no one could live up to, on Earth or in Heaven. The angel that had fallen and landed with him, that made this night -- much as she made every night -- special. His back arched, just a little, just enough so that he could press upward with a long, pleased growl. He didn't feel used so much as he felt pleased, happy to, more than anything, be able to please her to the point that she lost all control and gave in to him. Even when it was he that was the one trapped.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 am

She fell forward, her hands finding the bed either side of his head and clutching onto the covers with trembling hands as she shivered and moaned and just barely, just barely, was able to keep herself together enough not to have the illusion break as she leaned over him. Her curls falling down around her face as she whimpered her pleasure. Her eyes closed tight as, at the moment, she was unable to do much more than let her body move to the thrusts of his hips, overwhelmed as she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next