Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:10 am

He laughed. "I would expect nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 pm

"Mmm..." she smiled, soft lips pressing to his chest as her fingertips draw lazy circles across his skin in caress. "You're good to me.." the blond whispered lovingly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 am

He laughed. "Am I? Why would you think that I am?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:48 am

"Because you make me smile... because you make me feel loved, and wanted, and needed" she kissed his chest again and then his shoulder. "You protect me, you hold me as if I'm the most precious thing in your world and when you smile at me?" she leaned up to kiss his lips without taking her eyes off of him. A soft fingertip easing across his lips as she pulled back just enough to speak. "I can tell... I can tell you love me as me much as I love you. And it makes me so very happy"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 am

He smiled at that, kissing her finger as it traveled his lips so gently. He watched her eyes when she spoke, nodding as he did understand the words and the meaning behind them. "That's fair, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:00 am

Teddy chuckled softly, a happy little sound as she leaned down to kiss him gently.
"Only fair?" she teased, nipping at his lip.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 pm

He laughed softly and nipped her lip in return. "Yes, because I asked for your opinion. Not for fact. Since you stated your opinion, you are welcome to it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:16 pm

"It is fact" she chuckled again. "And it's never gonna change. I love you. With all my heart, and no one could ever make me as happy as you do, love"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:41 pm

He laughed softly. "You're totally going to leave me for a cabana boy one of these nights," he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 pm

"A cabana boy?" she blinked and then laughed. In fact, she completely broke down in giggles as she rested her head against his chest and just shook with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 am

He laughed softly. "What, never seen one?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:54 am

"You think a cabana boy could be a match to you?" the blond still giggled, though she managed to draw enough breath to speak between the laughter. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm

He grinned. "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 pm

"Never" she smiled and cupped his cheek. "There's no one who could match you. No one" the blond said with a gentle brush of her fingers across his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:07 pm

He laughed. "I don't know about that. Those cabana boys have skills."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 pm

"I wouldn't know. But I do know your skills" she kissed him. "are amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:25 pm

He laughed softly, taking the kiss and returning it with a gentle one of his own. "Good. I'd hate to kill some cabana boy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 pm

"No need for that. You know I only want you, love" and it was such a good feeling too.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:28 pm

He grinned. "But the cabana boys want you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 pm

"Nooo, they want the supermodels who look like they're gonna burst out of their tiny little bikins" she laughed. "Besides, I'm taken. And I'm loyal, you know that"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 pm

He grinned. "Oh, it was never a question of your loyalty, love. And no, they like the women who seem to have the most money in their wallets."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 pm

"Good thing then I don't look like I got especially much to my name" Teddy flashed him a grin. "Though I do. I got a beautiful cozy home, and I got you.." which made her richer than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:20 pm

He laughed softly. "It's true. You do have me. God have mercy on you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Silly silly Medwyn. She merely saw her chance to silence him with a lingering kiss. Content to taste him with a murmured sound of pleasure while resting against him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm

He was laughing, but he took the kiss and returned it, his mouth soft and sweet under hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next