Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:47 pm

She returned from her run a little worse for wear really, closing the door behind her and just leaning against it for a moment or two as she closed her eyes. Still a bit shaky...

"I'm home" she called out as she pushed away from the door, moving up the stairs and to the bathroom where she let the illusion created to cover the bite wound fade away as she turned her head slightly and stretched her neck to look at it in the mirror.
At least she'd stopped the bleeding, even if a bit of coagulated blood was still visible around the wound, having trailed down her neck and shoulder.

It made her cringe, her brows furrowing as she bit her lip.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:23 am

He was stepping out of the shower, actually. His brow arched. "Good eve..." His voice trailed off when he looked at her. "The hell?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 am

She looked up, meeting his gaze in the mirror with a gentle smile meant to reassure him.
"It's alright" the blond said softly. "Just an idiot who was a bit too quick to think me mortal"
At least she'd healed up the bruises and the scratches, though her nails were still a bit broken and cracked. They'd heal overnight anyways.
"I guess in a way it means I'm doing it right, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am

He frowned. Frowned deeply. "What happened? From the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 am

Okay, so from the beginning she told him how she'd managed to get tangled with another kindred when all she'd really meant to do was go for her evening run. About the run, about the, well it hadn't been a brawl because he'd just floored her without much effort, and that she was done with it as far as she was concerned.

"My own fault" she said after a moment as she tilted her head to the side, having turned to face him as she rested back against the sink. "I was hoping I'd be able to get out of there without having to use any disciplines, afraid of someone looking. And I kinda wasn't thinking straight" Teddy bit her lip. "Sorry... he offered to close the wound but I didn't want him touching me again"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 am

He shook his head. "No one does this kind of damage unless they mean to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 am

"He thought me dinner..." she sighed, biting her lip for a moment as her hand moved to cover the wound. "Would you.... it's going to sound silly" Teddy muttered, looking down as she furrowed her brows slightly.
"Would you bite me...? And leave the marks...?" she said in a low whisper before raising her gaze to look at him with a slightly hopeful smile, even if it looked a bit weak. "I don't like carrying someone elses mark on me... I'm not theirs... I'm yours..." kind of logical? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 am

He brushed his fingertips lightly over the wound at her throat. "If you like. But not now. Not until you have healed. Do you plan to speak to anyone about this attack?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 am

"Please..?" she whispered, lifting her hand to rest on his chest. "I don't like having someone else's mark on me... And I know he offered to close it. I just... I just didn't want him touching me again. Please Medwyn?"
The bite mark told him he'd bitten her from behind, the position was enough to reveal that much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:57 am

On this one, he was firm. "When you've healed it, Teddy." He wasn't unkind about it, but he wasn't going to do that to her. Not right now. "What do you plan to do about this attack, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 am

Teddy shook her head slowly.
"I dunno... think he was pissed" though she was the one who'd gotten bitten. "Both that I was Kindred and that I didn't want him closing the wound and repairing the damage done. I said..." well, she'd more or less recited everything to him word for word. Go go eidetic memory, why did it have to remember stuff like that?
"I said I'd leave his name out of the report, but I'm going to write a general warning to people. To be more careful. So they don't go chewing on more than they can swallow"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 am

He frowned. "But that is contradictory. We are told to uphold the Masquerade, and yet, you're telling them to be less like humans?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 am

"huh? No..? I want to tell them to actually stop and consider, to make sure before they decided on their.." she didn't like the word "pray"... "Before they decide on their target. if anything they should be gentler too..." the blond said as she rubbed her hand across her mid section. "He very nearly broke my ribs. And a scared population makes it harder to feed.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:40 am

He nodded. "Then that, I can support fully."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 am

"I'm not an idiot..." she smiled weakly at him. "I don't like seeing people hurt. And I don't like being hurt like this either..." Teddy added in a low mutter as she turned grab a towel and soaking it in water so she could clean up the wound.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:14 am

With gentle hands, he reached to take the towel from her. So he could wash the wound at the back of her neck. "I know, love. I do know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 am

Teddy smiled again, softly this time as she looked up to meet his eyes in the reflection of the mirror, letting him take the towel from her without protest.
"Thank you" she smiled, biting her lip though keeping from flinching even if that bite still stung like Hell.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:50 pm

He was gentle about it, at least. "I just am sorry that this happened."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 am

"Not your fault" she smiled gently, lifting her hand to touch his. "Besides, this helps" it helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 pm

He smiled, but there was annoyance behind it. "I know it's not. It just still makes me angry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:34 pm

"It was just as much my fault you know? For not wanting to tap into any powers... often when people see what I can do they're willing to label me Sabbat without giving it a second thought" the blond said, biting her lip. "I was silly... I thought maybe I'd be able to escape without having to show what I am"
Which was such a bad idea all together. She knew that.
"If you won't bite... will you kiss me?" the blond turned her head slightly, so she could still look at him in the mirror while she gave him easier access to her neck. "Just to take his touch away..." just a touch, so that the Gangrel's wouldn't be what she felt on her for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:37 pm

He looked at her, turning her head toward him. Leaning close, he brushed his lips lightly over hers. Then he kissed her again, fully, his lips moving gently over hers. A kiss, he was totally willing to do. Once she healed, he would bite her. But not before.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

She needed to stop doing this. Needed to stop attracting trouble. Needed to stop worrying him.

The blond moved her arms around him and let the touch linger, just focusing on feeling him, of holding him close for a few moments so she could remember that sensation and not that of the Gangrel's teeth the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 am

He brushed gentle hands over the sides of her face. Brushing the hair away from her so he could pull away enough to look her in the eye. "Feeling a little better?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Teddy gave a small nod, smiling up at him as one hand moved to rest on one of his with a gentle touch.
"Much" she said. "Thank you. And.. sorry... I really don't mean to worry you like this, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owwie.... (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next