Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 pm

"Cabana boy..." she chuckled, kissing him again and again. What on Earth would she want anyone other than him for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 pm

He laughed. "I hear that they're all the rage down south."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 pm

"Yeah, well, they can keep'm" she smiled. "I got something far far better" and it was obvious she wouldn't be letting go, now that she had him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:36 pm

He grinned. "Ferrets?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 pm

She seemed to consider this for a moment. Pouting her lips in thought.
"Yes" the blond concluded, seemingly deciding that if he was going to be an idiot, so would she.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:10 pm

He laughed, leaning up and kissing her gently. "I knew it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 am

Teddy was grinning as she returned the kiss, letting it linger as she drew it out with a soft moan under her breath.
He made her smile so easily, and his laughter? God, she loved that laughter.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:01 am

Still laughing, he drew her down for another gentle kiss. His eyes closing as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 am

It had been a very very good evening....
She kissed him softly, drawing her breath and exhaling with a low murmured sigh against his lips a she smiled. So very happy, so content and warm. He made her feel like she was floating on a cloud, and she loved that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:23 am

He smiled and held her close, letting himself relax fully with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 am

The sweet soft touch of her lips lingered, her fingers brushing lightly across his skin in caress as she seemed happy and content to stay like that for as long as he wanted to. Until the sun rose if that was what he wished.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:00 am

It seemed to be, as that was what he was doing when the sun finally rose.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:04 am

(scene Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9