Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:03 am

She'd never been big on Valentines. Mostly? mostly because she was European and try as they might Valentines day still wasn't that big a deal on her side of the pond. Sure, it had picked up over the years, at least now people know what it was, but it wasn't like the US. Hell, over here it seemed like you'd broken a Cardinal sin if you forgot about Valentines Day. And so many people made such a big deal out of it.

And while she personally didn't really see why that one day was different from the others? She wasn't sure what he'd think of it. So, for once? For once she'd done something for Valentines. As he would, when he got back from his swim, find on the bed a few things.

The bed itself had been made with fresh sheets and laying on top of them was a white lace baby doll, a bottle of blood wine from the Setite bar, a couple of soft pashmina scarves and a rose taken from one of the rose bushes she'd planted the first day they'd moved in.

There was also a small handwritten note which rested in the hands of a blue teddy bear he'd recognize as the one he'd given her for Christmas and which had been placed so that it was leaning against the bottle.
"Seize the moment" was all it said.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 am

It was his turn to look confused. Being both German and single for the last sixty years mean that he wasn't entirely sure how to deal with this whole Valentine's Day phenomena. But he read the note, looking around the house for the blonde he knew had to be there somewhere.

"Teddy...?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:00 am

Not as if he really had to look around all that much, in fact, as he turned from the bed he'd find her standing in doorway dressed in the light, lace lingerie that, up until just moments ago, had seemed to be laying on the bed. If he turned to look at the bed again though, it was gone.

The blond, having left her curls long for the evening, bit her lip softly as she took a step towards him. Naked feet on hardwood floor barely making any sound at all as she smiled lovingly at him, her fingers linked behind her back.
"I'm not really sure if you're into Valentines or not.." she said gently. "But I thought.. maybe... you'd like this..." Teddy smiled with that same soft tone of voice as the glow of a warm light, which source could not really be determined, started filtering through her curls, creating a kind of halo effect that was made truly complete once the white wings unfolded from her back.
They looked real, they felt real too actually as they stretched with a soft sound of feathers and caused a warm breath of air to brush across his skin as if the wings themselves had pushed it out of the way as they flexed gently. The warm light dancing across the soft feathery wings which were much too big to actually have been hidden behind her back. A few feathers, soft and light, falling, almost dancing as they fell, towards the floor.

"I uhm... already had a flask to drink.." the angelic blond said as she bit her lip softly, unable to take her eyes off him. "So you can drink too... if you want to... Tonight? Tonight's all yours..." really, anything he wanted he was free to take. Anything he wanted, she would gladly give him, her smile told him as much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:36 am

He had thought of her, of Teddy, as an angel countless times. She had pulled him back from the edge of a cliff he hadn't even realized that he had been standing on. It was an emotional precipice that he had been standing on, and now? Now, he couldn't help but draw in his breath, as unnecessary as it was by now.

She looked the part of an angel. Framed in light, with wings that both looked and felt more real than anything. He was staring, unblinking, not sure for a moment what he could say. Never one for Valentine's Day, such as it was, he had knew that nothing that he had planned, nothing that he had gotten her could possibly compare to this.

"You look stunning," he finally breathed, the words barely audible, even in the quiet room.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 am

Teddy slowly took another step towards him, still with that same warm smile as he eyes remained locked with his, fingers linking behind her back as she watched him.

In all honesty, she never cared much for Valentines either, but she liked this... she loved this actually, his reaction, the look in his eyes. It made her heart melt, made her knees feel weak even though he hadn't even touched her yet. All because of him, because he had given her the one thing she desired above all else, his love.

"I'd hoped you'd like it..." she said softly, stepping closer as she reached out with a slender hand to brush the back of her fingers across his cheek before cupping it, her touch warm and soothing like the light shining through her blond curls. "My love..." she drew her own breath and let out a low smiling sigh. "My heart.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 am

"I'm afraid," he whispered. Though he had held out his hand toward her, he didn't touch her when she came closer. "If I touch you, then you'll break. I don't want that, Teddy. I want you... I love you... but this... this is so beautiful..." He sounded like he might have been choked up, like he was close to tears. "But I feel like I'm going to die if I don't touch you..." He closed his eyes, his head tilting to the touch of her hand. Slowly, he closed his eyes, as though committing the vision of her like this, like an angel, to his memory. "Thank you. I can't... I don't know what I've done to deserve you. Or deserve this. My angel."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 am

He didn't touch her, but she touched him. One hand lingering at his cheek, the other reached out to touch his chest before sliding around to his back and easing slowly up to rest at the back of his shoulder while the blond softly pressed her body against his.
Gentle lips, carrying a soft heat, finding his throat with a sweet kiss as she let out a low sigh.
The white wings wrapping almost protectively around them both with a comforting, soothing warmth as her lips brushed another soft kiss against his throat before letting that loving caress drift down to his collarbone. The touch of a wet tongue tasting him as her lips parted against his skin.
"I love you more than anything" Teddy whispered with a barely audible voice. "I'll always love you this much... Medwyn... you're my heart and soul..."
Her teeth nipped at his skin, just once, still gentle, though a contrast still to the sweet, gentle caress of her hands and body which was still pressed against his.
"I love you... I love being yours...only yours... always..."
She drew her breath, taking in his scent with a lingering smile.
"I won't break.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 am

Slowly, with a care that most never saw from the German, he reached for her. Fingers that were rough from work started to touch her, to caress her skin. Sliding just under her shirt so that he could trace the line of her waist, all the way around to her back. The vision of her, like an angel that had fallen to Earth, was enough to have him sighing in pleasure. Not to mention the feel of her mouth against him, which pulled soft moans from his throat as he touched her, felt the heat of her. "I love you, Teddy. More than words could say."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 am

That touch and those sounds, how she loved them... loved him. Her skin briefly flushing with heat as he spoke, his words enough to make her draw her breath in a soft gasp.
"Yours...." the blond whispered against his skin, her lips gently parting to allow the tip of her tongue to taste him with another sound of pleasure.
It felt so good when he held her like that. Touched her like that.
"Tell me what would please you...?" she breathed, once more arching her back to press against him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 am

"You," he breathed, without hesitation. His hands still caressing her flesh, he started to pull her a little closer. And then closer still, his lips looking for and finding purchase at her throat. Just soft little nips with his lips, not with his teeth, and he was pulling her toward his lap. "You please me, Teddy. Everything you do. Every move you make, the feel of you. All that you are pleases me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 pm

She bit her lip softly with a whimper when he pulled her close, when he nipped at her throat which he by now would know was more than just a little sensitive to his caress. The touch of his lips enough to send a shiver through her as she gladly let herself be pulled toward his lap, letting her body move to his touch any way he wanted it to as long as he held her close, as long as he let her feel his body pressed against his through the thin fabric of the lace baby doll she was wearing.
"I'm glad..." the blond whispered under her breath, letting out a soft moan while her own hands brushed across his shoulder and back, across his cheek and around to the back of his neck just so she could share the light bite of her nails with him. "I'm glad I please you lover.... because you please me too... and it makes me so happy that I can make you feel that way.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am

His hands, colder than he would have liked, so he warmed them -- slipped over her body. Over her, up her thighs, pulling her more firmly into his lap. "My angel," he whispered, his tongue tracing the line of her throat, up to her jaw so he could press soft kisses there, too. His head tilted, trailing those little kisses over her chin and up to her lips. His eyes came open, meeting hers, one hand sliding up her hip, up her torso, to cup her cheek. "Kiss me, angel. Take me to Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 am

The softly smiling blond, who yielded to his every little touch as if the most wonderful caress she'd ever felt, met his eyes with a living gaze as she leaned in close to whisper against his lips.
"Gladly... my sweet, sweet lover..."

Softly, though with an unmistakable heat, Teddy pressed her lips to his, letting her tongue trace his lips before gently slipping into his mouth to taste him with a low moan, to feel him as move her gentle, wet touch against his own tongue in caress. Loving fingers once again pressing lightly against the back of his neck as she leaned against him,leaned over him while pushing him onto the bed, onto his back.

She would love nothing mire than to make him soar.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 am

It was easy for him to move to her touches. His lips parted for her, a soft groan coming from him as his eyes slipped closed. He held her close to him, letting her push him down, but unwilling to have her touches leave him. She was kissing him and his tongue began that delicate dance with hers, that sensual, easy dance. He ran his hand over her again, over her hips and up to her back -- always careful to not touch the wings of the angel that he knew were likely one of her creations or something else entirely unreal. He didn't want that illusion to end. She was his angel, his fallen angel, and he would be happy to let her make him fly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:44 am

His sounds, his touch, his taste and scent... everything about him made her want him, made her want to please him just so that she might continue to hear more of those sounds, feel more of those touches.
She let the kiss linger, tasting him with soft sounds of her own pleasure as her lips eased from his to trace along his jaw before seeking his neck with that same soft, loving touch. The blond slowly and sensually sliding her body against his as her caress continued to drift lower, brushing her lips against his collar bone again while pushing his clothes out of the way so that she might feel his naked skin beneath her hands. Soft lips parting to allow her tongue to briefly lick one of his nipples with a smile.

All for him, just him... no one else would ever see her like this because this? This belonged to him...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 pm

A quiet gasp was given, his back arching at the feel of her tongue against him. She knew his body better than even he did, he thought, since even when he didn't react naturally, he couldn't help but react. His eyes fluttered and closed, his hands moving to slide over her back, up her sides. Holding her, touching her, just wanting to feel those sweet caresses of the blonde as she gave him the gift of herself... the most precious gift he could ever be given.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Gently, teasingly slowly really, she worked her way down his body, trailing heated kisses across his skin, nipping and licking with a low soft purr of pleasure as he reacted to her touches.
Ever so slowly, as if wanting to savour each moment, she eased downwards. Brushing her chest against him through the thin lace fabric of her lingerie. Allowing her lips to linger as they reached his hip while soft gentle hands traced the waist of his pants.

"Look at me..." Teddy whispered softly, raising her own blue gaze to gaze up at him. The brush of something sharp touching his skin as she spoke, her fangs no doubt, which feeling he knew.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 am

With each brush of her mouth against him, his body seemed to be trying to move. To arch toward her, to offer her more of himself. His hips rose to her, to let her pull his pants away from him if she wished. He shivered once, his eyes coming open so that he could look at her. One of his hands moved, sliding over her shoulder and into her hair, giving the blonde locks a light little tug. "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 am

She smiled up at him, her hands easing his pants and underwear off his good as the tug of his hand in her hair stole a low gasp from her.

So happy... so happy he still reacted the way he did, touched her the way he did, looked at her the way he did... and she wanted to see his eyes as her fangs sank into hip, letting his blood flow across her tongue as it filled her mouth so she could drink. Wanting him to know that she was his, and that she was his because she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 am

He hadn't expected it. The fangs that scraped over him was enough to have him arching his hips, pressing them toward her mouth for more of that teasing sensation. And he knew that she had been a vampire for a good amount of time, so it wasn't as though she didn't know how to use her fangs in the bedroom to her best advantage. But he hadn't actually expected her to bite, or to drink. He wasn't complaining, though... far from it.

He watched her, then he started to moan, to lightly writhe under her as h felt her fangs sink deep and start to drink from him. That alone almost enough to have him shuddering in pleasure, in the orgasm that threatened to overtake him. He gave in to it, to the pleasure of the Kiss, his head falling back against the bed as he gave her a long, pleased, growling moan for her troubles.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:06 am

Oh, that felt good... so good when he gave in like that. The blond's fingers pressing against his skin as she slowly let her nails trace down his flanks while she let hi linger in that pleasurable sensation for a few moments longer. Letting the taste of him linger on on her tongue and lips as she savoured it, treasured it really, to be able to trust him so much she wanted to be his in every way possible.

"My love..." the words were whispered softly as she slipped her fangs from his flesh and sealed the wounds with a slow teasing lick of her tongue before opening her blue eyes to gaze up at him again while gentle hands continued their caress. Across his stomach and chest, down his sides and down his thighs while she arched her back to press her body against his as her lips were allowed to travel across his skin once more. Kissing and tasting him with soft licks of her tongue as he could feel her cheek brush against him.

"You make me so happy..."
she smiled, blushing lightly as she turned her head to brush her lips against him with a breath that warm now, as she was allowing both her blood and her powers to give him everything she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 am

That was more than a little nice for Medwyn. He wasn't quite in sensory overload, but within seconds, even after her fangs had left him, the touch of her lips and fingers, the way she brushed against him, had him writhing under her. His hand sought her, to clutch at her and grip her -- he didn't even care where. Just so long as he had something to ground himself with, so that when his hips moved, arching toward her, he started to growl. It was a growing frustration, but of the most wonderful kind, of the growing anticipation of what she would do next, though his mind? It was guessing. The problem was... that there were just too many options.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:35 am

She whimpered softly in response to that touch, to the need of his touch as her lips parted, allowing her tongue to slowly lick along the length of him before embracing him with soft warm lips and without hesitation, moving down on him so to let him feel the warmth and wetness of her mouth around him. Wanting nothing more than to give the same kind of pleasure that he gave her every time he touched her, held her, caressed her...
Her lover...

Teddy pressed her fingers against his thighs again, one hand slowly moving up to his him before easing around so to rest on his back, press her fingers against his skin just enough for her nails to drag across it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:42 am

He couldn't help the way his hips moved. The way they thrust up, toward her, into the waiting warmth of her mouth. A long sigh, more a groan than any other sound, came from his lips. His hand moved to her hair, his fingers curling into a tight fist. He wasn't controlling her movements, but it was a good sign as to what kind of pleasure he was feeling. He was clutching at her, his fingers tensing for a moment, then releasing, only to tighten in her hair again. His head rocked back, his back bowing up so that she could have room for her fingers to play, the German, already a mess, starting to shudder just a bit in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:07 am

Slowly, almost painfully so, she dragged her nails down his back, knowing how much he enjoyed it while her lips continued their soft caress of him. Her tongue pressing and flexing against him to press him against the top of her mouth while she moved. Wanting very much, it would seem, to drive him over that edge he seemed to already be lingering at, though in no rush to get there. It was much too nice to hear his sounds and feel his reactions to want to rush anything. And sensing how much he was enjoying himself, she wanted it to last...

Her sweet, sweet lover...

Teddy pressed her nails against his lower back again, moved to take as much of him as she possibly could manage when his hips thrust up towards her. The blond moaning softly as his fingers tensed in her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next