Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:13 am

He seemed surprised, looking up at her as one hand reached to caress her face. "You're welcome, love. Of course I put thought into my gifts to you. They aren't gifts otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Teddy turned her head as she placed her hand gently over his and pressed her lips to the palm of his hand with a warm smile.
"I'm so lucky to have you" she smiled, bright blue eyes locked on him even as she kissed his hand again. "You make me so very happy..." she whispered as she gently caught his thumb between her teeth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 am

Looking up at her, he grinned as she trapped his thumb. His fingers started to caress her cheek. "I'm glad that I do. I'd be upset if you weren't happy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

She grinned, leaning in even as she kept his thumb trapped for a few moments before letting it free as she whispered.
"I will always be happy with you. Always. Forever" with him.

The blond closed her eyes and let her lips find his again with a content sigh. "Always..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 am

Smiling, he leaned up to kiss her gently again. "If you ever grow unhappy, will you tell me? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 am

"I've promised to be honest, love..." she said softly. "I will always tell you if there's a problem. But I swear, I will never be unhappy with you... You, Medwyn, are the best thing that ever happened to me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 am

That seemed to satisfy him, because he leaned back after brushing another kiss over her lips. "Good. I trust you." In other words: there would be some hell to pay if she didn't talk to him about it when and iff she ever got that upset.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 pm

"And I trust you..." she expected the same in return.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 am

He smiled up at her. "You're so very good to me. Did I do good?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 am

The blond chuckled.
"Very good" she smiled as she leaned over him and kissed him between each word. "Very... very... good" Teddy sighed against his lips with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 pm

He accepted the kisses, returning them gently. He seemed to almost be beaming. "Good. You know I like making you happy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:01 am

"Mmm, I know. Which makes us such a good team, because I love making you happy" the blond smiled brightly at him there she sat leaned over him, her hands resting either side his head. If he ever wondered if he made her happy, all he had to do was search her eyes and he'd see. No one made her happy like he did.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 am

He looked up at her and smiled. "What else do we have planned for the Hallmark Holiday?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:08 am

"Mmm, I have to admit, I didn't really plan further ahead than this" she chuckled, seemingly not minding. "We can do anything you want. As long as you keep smiling for me, love"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:19 pm

He laughed quietly. "Well, we can always stay in bed all night."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 pm

"I think I can work with that" she smiled happily. "A night.. in bed... with you.." oh she could definitively work with that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm

He grinned. "You sure? I might hog all of the blankets and make you crazy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:20 am

"I think I'll survive" she laughed softly before kissing him again ever so sweetly. "This is just perfect.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 pm

He grinned. "What is? Laying here and watching a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 pm

The smile turned to a grin and from a grin to a happy laughter.
"Oh, love. We utterly do suck at watching movies" they never seemed capable of finishing a single one.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 am

He laughed. "It's so very true. I'm sorry. I'm sure it's my fault."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 am

"I'm pretty sure we're in 50-50 on that" the blond grinned, nuzzling into the corner of his neck and letting a light trail of kisses move along his collarbone and across his throat before touching her lips to his chin and finally to his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 am

Smiling, he kissed her. His arm around her shoulders tightened, pulling her close to him. And he held her there, groaning a little as the kiss pressed against her. He opened his eyes to smile at her. "Maybe. But I'm supposed to be the big, strong man who makes you do the stuff you don't want to do.'
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 am

"Oh really?" the blond grinned, leaned over him as those blond curls of hers, which hadn't been cut that night, fell down around her face, framing it in a soft golden glow. "What kinda stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 am

He smiled up at her, leaning up to steal another gentle kiss. "Like make you talk dirty for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next