Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Wasn't often she asked if Medwyn would take her somewhere except for when she needed to hunt, so when she asked if he would take her to their home so she could talk with Eve, she hoped it wouldn't be too much of a bother for him.

She was suppose to be training with the Gangrel, but had to admit she'd missed a couple of sessions due to her fear of going outside. So she hoped the Elder would still show up. Because she really needed to talk with her.

So the Caitiff waited, sitting outdoors ont he platform outside the living room windows. Feet pulled up into the couch, shoes left on the ground.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 pm

A little bird landed in the middle of the yard and hoped around looking in every direction. The the bird spotted Teddy, it hopped up and down and flew at her, landing at her feet then transformed into a girl.

She hugged Teddy.

"You came!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:13 pm

The hug was returned by the small Caitiff.
"I needed to talk with you" she said softly. "It was kinda important..." the blond smile gently as she pulled back a little to look at the Elder.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Eve, with that big carefree grin, sat down next to the Caitiff.

"What's up? You can talk to me any time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:32 pm

"Uhm.." she didn't really know where to begin, so, she just started at the top. "Miss Odessa asked if I would be her Childe, as in, I'd officially, in the eyes of the Camarilla, be her Childe. But I don't want you to think me ungrateful..." it was obvious she was worried the Gangrel would be upset if she said yes. "I uhm..." she looked down at her hands, wringing her fingers like she did when she was nervous. "You said I was like your pup once... would you still feel that way If I accepted...?" the blond asked very softly daring a brief glance at the Gangrel.
"I'd be happy if you did..."
It wasn't a matter of choosing someone over the Gangrel for the Caitiff. She loved it that Eve would say she was like her pup, and treat her as if she was. Which was why she was torn at the idea of being someone Childe by name, to truly, actually, have someone who'd claim they were her Sire. The blond worried about hurting others. Specially those she cared about. And it was obvious, she very much cared about the Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:54 pm

"You'll always be my little pup." Eve said with a smile. Her reasoning was rather complicated as to why it didn't bother her and so she didn't try to explain.

"I will meet this Odessa then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:59 pm

The Caitiff trusted the Gangrel to be honest, she couldn't picture Eve the type not to be blunt when asked something. So she threw her arms around the Elder and hugged her tightly. If she had been disappointed, the blond figured she would've told her. If it bothered her somehow, then she couldn't picture Eve the kind who'd hold back in telling her.

"Thank you..." she said with a low whimper. "That means so much to me..." the blond hugged her tighter for a moment before pulling back enough to look at her. "I'll still need you, you know? I don't want it to change anything... No one's ever called me their pup before and while I'd make a terrible Gangrel, I love it that you still call me that" that the Gangrel was still as accepting as she was continued to amaze her.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Eve chuckled and hugged her back.

"You are still my pup and I will still teach you! I will meet with Odessa so she knows me and that we are all good and happy and stuff!" Eve poked Teddy on the nose. "And you my little pup need to be learning fortitude! Why you been missing your lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:26 pm

She nodded when Eve said she wanted to meet Odessa before looking a bit guilty at the mention of having mission lessons.
"I... I still scared of going outside" the blond said with a weak smile. "I'm trying to get better, I really am. It's just... I keep fearing something will happen again" she was quiet for a moment. "And that Medwyn would get hurt if he stepped in-between to protect me"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:32 pm

"Mmm, yes, but if you are tougher and know lots of fortitude, you can feel stronger and a little safer and you can get over this fear! I know you can." Eve grinned, she was so happy Teddy was trying. She understood mental hangs ups... she should, she had enough to be an honorary Malkavien.

"Mewdyn is a brave man! Honorable and crazy about ya! He wants to be your knight and you gotta let him be that sometimes, that's a male thing." Eve rolled her eyes and laughed. How many times had Casimir swooped in to save her even though she was his sire?

"But we can make ya the toughest lady around. Capable and able to protect Mewdyn too. He doesn't need to know that though." Eve winked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm

"He is my knight..." the blond said with a low chuckle. "He always protects me.." always. And he'd proven what he'd do for her, what he'd give up for her... She didn't want that to happen again. She wanted to keep him safe. She needed to keep him safe.

"I've learned a bit of Fortitude, but I don't know how far I can push my limits. I was told by someone my blood might be potent, but I'm not sure I know what that really means. But.." the blond drew her breath and nodded. "I'll do my best to learn as much as I can. I need to protect him as much as he protects me..." Teddy said before pausing again and looking down at her hands.
"I kept the drawing you sent. It was beautiful, I keep it where I'm staying, so it's always within reach" so she could try to remind herself of what lay beyond.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:14 pm

"We'll see how thick your blood is." Eve promised. "If you are thick enough, we can teach ya some neat tricks."

"You aren't just a fragile flower. You are a survivor."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 pm

"I was never a flower" she smiled softly. "I'm a thistle" for more reasons than one. "I owe you so much... I don't really know how to begin repaying you"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:02 am

"You don't gotta. Just teachin' you is repayment. I like helping. I like knowing that I'm doing something good. I do lots of bad."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:11 am

"I doubt there's any of us who haven't done something bad at one point or another" Teddy smiled gently. "Besides, I would like to feel I'm giving you something in return. Potence and Celerity training seems kinda small compared to all you've done and are doing for me" she looked down at her hands again.
"Oh... and, it's not been decide yet. The whole thing with Miss Odessa. So until it is, one way or another, don't tell anyone? I don't even know if it's really possible to be made someone's Childe" it could still just end up being wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:18 pm

"Oh, ok. I tell no one. You want me not talking to her yet?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 pm

The blond smiled.
"She wants to meet you. I just know she needs to talk with Jamie first about this whole thing" Teddy nodded. "I'll let you know as soon as we can arrange a meeting. Sound alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:15 am

"Ya, you are good of thinking of things ahead of time. That's a good trait. You send a bird? Or at our next lessen or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:19 am

"I can't talk to animals so easier to maybe just talk at our next training session?" she asked. She wasn't sure how good she was at planning things, but basic stuff was hard to mess up.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 am

Eve smiled. "Ok, next lesson. But for now you ain't wiggling out of this lesson!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:27 am

"Heh, afraid I'm gonna bolt on you?" she said with a soft chuckle. "I'm not very tough, and I don't even go outside unless to feed these nights. But I do try.." the blond smiled gently at her. "I am trying to get better" but it was a long process when you were as scared as the Caitiff was.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:09 pm

"I know pup. You'll do it. You got all the time in the world." Eve grinned and put a hand on the Catiff's shoulder.

Eve hopped up.

"You got any candles?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 pm

She nodded and motioned towards the kitchen.
"Yeah" she smiled and got up to walk with Eve inside. "It's what a friend of mine taught me to train with. Hurts less than having someone flash claws at you" she wasn't a big fan of pain.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 pm

"Yup! We're gunna start with that and see where you are at. We might have to get crazier to make you really really tough, but no sense hurting you pointlessly."

She went with her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:23 pm

The Caitiff walked over to rest a hand on one of the benches, pushing herself up onto her toes to reach the candles that had been stashed away on one of the top shelves of a cabinet. She had a bunch of different candles, none of which seemed to match. Quite the feat actually.

She snatched a handful and a box of matchsticks, touching her heels back onto the floor before turning to Eve again and moving over to the kitchen table.
"You gotta be pretty good at this" she said as she starting setting up the candles. "Being able to stand out in the sun..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach   Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would I still be your pup? (Eve, Medwyn?) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next