Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 am

"Oh...?" oh she grinned at him and chuckled. "what kind of things should I be saying then?" the blond leaned in and nipped at his lips. "Hm...?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:51 am

He grinned at that, leaning up to nip at her lips in return. "Oh. I'm sure I can come up with something."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:02 pm

She giggled again, tilting her head to the side with a lingering grin at him.
"Mmm... I'm sure you could" really, she didn't doubt that.

She dipped her head lower, enough so that she could kiss the side of his neck with a low sigh. Happy just to be held, to be close.
"If you're hungry I got another bottle you know..." the bottle obviously being for her so that he could drink his fill from her should he wish to.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 am

He shook his head as he kept his arms wrapped around her. "If you want me to drink, love, just say so. I'm fine at the moment and I would really rather you not get up right now. I kind-of like you on top of me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:19 pm

"I just want to make sure you're not hungry unless it's for more of me..." she sighed, eyes closed as she smiled, taking in his scent while squirming softly so to feel his body against her own. "Though I love this, laying on top of you" she brushed her hand over his chest. "It feels so good..." it felt so right.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:07 pm

He watched her eyes as she spoke. Then he started to grin, one hand coming up to brush lightly over her blonde curls as she lay against his chest. "You just like to hold me down," he teased her gently.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 am

"I like that too" she admitted with a soft chuckle, biting her lip softly as he brushed his hand over her hair. She did so love it when he touched her like that. "You're incredibly sexy when you're tied down and moaning your pleasure.." Teddy smiled as she touched her lips to his chest. Still warm, soft and inviting.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:28 am

His laugh was a deep, throaty chuckle. He shivered a bit as her lips touched his chest, the hand that caressed her hair curling the fingers a bit, to tighten just a little. He closed his eyes and sighed, a sound of contented pleasure. "Am I, then? And what makes you like that so much?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:18 am

"Because you're gorgeous when you do that..." she whispered against his chest, brushing her lips across his skin before kissing him again. "Give yourself over like that...." Teddy nipped at his skin lightly with her teeth, opening her eyes just enough to gaze up at him without pulling away. "I love it that you trust me so much..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 pm

He groaned as she continued to tease him with her mouth, his eyes closed with that sweet look of contentment on his face. He arched under her, offering more of his flesh to her soft lips and sweet tongue, his hand in her hair still lightly caressing her, his fingertips lightly massaging her scalp. "So are you, by the way. When you give in to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Teddy smiled, a low hum of pleasure escaping her while she continued that sweet gentle caress of her lips across his skin. Her hands roaming his body, easing over his ribs with a light scratch of her nails.
"I love surrendering to you..." the blond whispered, her lips parting in a heated breath as she let her tongue trace across one nipple.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 pm

His back arched again, offering his body to her as she scratched her nails over his skin. He even shivered a bit, the soft moan coming softly from his throat as she teased him again. "And I love it when you do," he murmured, his voice low and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Mmm, she truly could've listened to those sounds all night. And at the moment, it would seem she was intent on keeping him making those sounds as her caress continued with seemingly no real pattern to it. Simply wanting to touch him and taste him, as soft lips traveled his body, punctuated by the occasional light bite while her hands traced the contours of his body with a loving touch.
Her own body still pressed against him, not for a second wanting to be without his touch or his closeness.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm

He shivered, each caress and bite of her against him enough to make him squirm a little. She moved over him and he answered her, his eyes drifting closed in his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 am

She could think of nothing as intoxicating as him, the way he reacted to her, the way he felt and the way he tasted.
Slowly her caress drifted lower, the brush of the baby doll moving over him as her hands came to rest on his hips. Her head dipping low so to press her lips to his thigh, letting him feel the warmth of her cheek brush against him.
"More...?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 pm

He smiled as he felt her, then groaned softly. One hand reached for her as he started to shake his head. "As much as I would love to... I think now is the time for us to cuddle and talk about some things. It is Valentine's Day after all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 am

"Mmm.." she brushed her lips across his thigh and his hip as she moved back up and into his arms with a smile. Warm lips finding his as she leaned against him and cupped his cheek while pulling back enough to look into his eyes.
"Cuddles and talk sounds good" the blond said with a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 am

He grinned at her, groaning a little as she kissed him so intimately again. His arms went around her and his fingers tangled in her hair, his eyes meeting hers as she snuggled into his arms. "Jamie would never forgive me if I didn't ask how you felt about our relationship."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am

Resting a hand on his chest, she rested her chin on her hand and looked up at him with a loving smile, sighing softly at the feel of his fingers easing into his hair.
"Dont you already know the answer to that?" Teddy chuckled, one hand moving to trace her fingers softly across his lips. "I'm happy. I have you..." and oh how she smiled saying that. "I have you... what more do I need?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 am

Smiling at her, he ran a hand gently through her hair. "I like to think that I know the answer. But I'm male and as such, I'm prone to fits of obliviousness. What that means is that while I like to think I know you well enough to know answers to questions like that, I may be totally clueless if something is bothering you. So I would like to check."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm

"I promised to tell you if anything bothers me. I intent to keep that promise. I'm not much for drama" Teddy smiled, closing her eyes with a content sigh when he eased his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 pm

He smiled, wrapping his arms around her as she snuggled close "Good. I just think it's good to check in once and a while to make sure."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 am

"I like it that you do" she smiled, closing her eyes while he held her like that. "I am so glad I met you... I don't ever want to be without you, love..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 am

He smiled. "You never have to be without me, love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:38 am

"Good..." she almost purred, happily snuggled up to him like that. "I'll hold yo to that you know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach   Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines? I love you just as much every day (Medwyn) - Sunflower Beach
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next