Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:12 pm

His brows rose. "All at once?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:20 pm

"Medwyn..." it was a softly whimpered plea as her lips brushed against his ear. "Something.. anything... I need you.. I need this" quite badly in fact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:54 am

He moaned quietly, though one of his hands started sliding down her back, down to her rump. He pressed her hard against him, leaning up to nibble at one of her shoulders. "What do you need so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:26 am

It felt so good to be touched again, to be held and to feel his body be one with hers, it was difficult to think or focus beyond those wonderful sensations. The touch of his lips and teeth at her shoulder causing her to shiver and moan again.
"Y-you... I need you.." the blond whispered in his ear with a warm breath. "I need to be held... I need to feel your want... your need... please say you need me too.."

----
edit: code

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:17 pm

He looked up at her, scraping his teeth lightly over her chin as his hips pressed hard upward, into hers. "I need you, Teddy. I want you, I need you, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 am

It was enough to make her tremble again, the blond arching her back to press her chest to his while leaning over him still. A soft cry slipping past her lips as one hand found his chest, resting there trapped between their bodies as she pressed her nails lightly to his skin.
She needed him... and she truly needed to be needed by him...

"Let me be yours..." the blond's soft words brushed against the corner of his neck to the touch of her sharp fangs, nipping at him but not biting. Not yet anyways. Just teasing him really, with the promise of it, should he still want her. "Because I love you... trust you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:03 am

"You are mine," he growled, the mingled pleasure of her body over his and the fresh scrape of her fangs, so very close, enough to make him hoarse with desire. He wanted her, not just her body, but all of her. Everything that she would give him and maybe even a little more. Part of him wanted to kick himself, for making her feel as though she hadn't been wanted. Even if it had only been a short time, he had made her feel unwanted. And that was enough to have his cheeks flushing with shame. "I love you, Teddy. I trust you. I'm so sorry, love, that I made you feel like I didn't..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 am

"You have nothing to apologize for... I love you too..." she breathed against his neck before, without any further warning, sinking her fangs into his flesh with a low moan. Her body still moving with his as her fingers pressed against his skin, causing her to whimper against his skin. Her sound of pleasure muffled as she let his blood fill her mouth.
His... as he was hers...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 am

He gasped, a sharp sound of surprise and pleasure. He arched his back, his eyes falling closed as he started to writhe beneath her. The pleasure of the Kiss flooding him, all of his senses, threatening to overwhelm him. His hands at her back clenched, holding her tightly against his own body as she started to drink from him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 am

She had never tasted Kindred blood before, less you counted what had been given to her at her Embrace, the taste unlike anything she could've imagined even if she already knew what he tasted like. At least as a mortal she'd know... and it was still the same in many ways, but stronger, fuller, so much.. richer.

Her eyes closed tight she savoured that sweet taste with muffled moans against his skin as she felt his body writing, felt how that in turn had her moving against him so she could keep feeling him moving inside of her. Heavens she felt so good... Her mind clouded with both the taste of his blood, the sound of his voice and the all too sweet sensation of his body and caress.

Still... just one point was all she would take from him. He'd been so hungry before, needed the blood. She just wanted enough to taste him, to be his before slipping her fangs from his skin with a low whimper as she kissed the remaining blood drops away and sealed the wound with her tongue.
"Medwyn.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 am

Still caught in the throes of the Kiss, it took him a moment to answer. Just a few moments, where he continued to squirm and writhe and moan quietly. Finally, his hand trembling, he ran his hands over her back. "Yes, love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 am

"Love you so much..." she whispered, her back arching to his hand as if needing more. "Please... please take me? I need that..." because she was shivering as much as him really. "Make me moan your name... Make me surrender... I so want to surrender to you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 pm

He rolled them. Rolled them so that he was on top of her, so that he could move just a little more purposefully above her. Taking her slowly, but taking her quite thoroughly. His head bent, mouth trailing little kisses down her cheek and throat, nibbling lightly at her shoulder. "I can manage that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:45 am

She drew her breath, her arms around him as her hands came up to rest on his shoulders and the back of his neck with a low whimper while she arched into him.
"Medwyn..."
The blond whispered his name under her breath, her cheeks flushed with heat as her body moved with his, soaking up that sweet caress of his lips as they trailed down her throat and along her shoulder.
"Medwyn..." she repeated in another whimpered whisper as she nuzzled into his shoulder, slowly dragging her nails across his scarred back while using her legs, which were wrapped around him, to pull him against herself. Lips parted in heavy gasps for air.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:15 am

He started to move. This time, he took her. Truly took her. He wasn't moving very fast, or even painfully. But there was power to each stroke of his hips against her, power that was easily felt as his hips were brought to hers. Again and again, his hips pressed to hers, his mouth at her shoulder scraping his teeth along her. He growled for her; he knew she seemed to like it when he did. His hands, though, caressed her hips, holding her in place so that he could take her with that power that he seemed to display just for her. "Teddy..." he moaned her name, letting her hear the desire in his voice, letting her hear the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:07 pm

The hand that eased up the back of his neck and entwined itself in his hair gave a light tug, the one resting at his shoulder pressing a set of manicured nails against his skin as her lip parted in another sound pleasure. Her voice at first a tender cry before fading to a warm soft murmur as she whispered his name against his ear while she moved with him, softly whimpering over and over again her pleasure, her desire, her need for him. Her love for him...

Teddy nuzzled into the corner of his neck as her arms started tensing, her body slowly following suit as she felt herself so close to her limit, to the brink of release. Her legs brushing against his, against the sides of his body while she clung to him and savoured every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Though he felt her starting to tense, so close already, his movements didn't change. Those long, powerful thrusts, as he showed her that he meant it when he said that she didn't have any idea how good he could feel. He wasn't moving faster at all; he wasn't necessarily trying to deny her pleasure. He was prolonging it, his teeth scraping over the side of her neck in a gentle bite. His hands at her waist held her down, but began to slide over the perfect, pale flesh and up toward her breasts. There, he could add even more sensation, his thumbs rubbing lightly over her nipples and teasing them nearly as much as he was giving her pleasure below.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:52 am

She whimpered his name again, a soft brush of her lips against his ear before trapping his earlobe with her teeth. One hand still in his hair, flexing gently while the other dragged down his shoulder as she arched her back to move herself into his touch as she felt his hands move over her body. The shiver that sensation brought her rushing through her and translating into her touch with a light tremble.
"Oh, God... more..." just more of him, more of anything, everything.

Her lips parted in a gasp that turned to a soft sobbing sound as she buried her face in the corner of his neck again and whimpered his name, whispered her love for him with a voice saturated both by passion as much as the love she kept proclaiming.
She needed this, needed him, of that there could be no doubt as her body continued to move in unison with him, ever building towards that moment of bliss he could bring her. A moment she wanted to share with him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 pm

He was grateful that the changes between the human and Kindred conditions was enough to change his stamina in this way. He wasn't quite affected now like he had been before. Before, the mere sound of her, sight and scent, might have been enough to drive him over that edge. As she trembled, his thrusts against her still powerful, but still no faster. His fingers squeezed and toyed with her nipples, the soft growl of pleasure in his throat as he nipped at her shoulder enough to let her know that he would draw this out as long as he possibly could -- or until she begged.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh, he could feel it, the way her body reacted to him as if unable to get enough. He would no doubt have her begging soon enough as the fingers in his hair tightened again for a moment, her free hand traveling across his shoulders and to the back of his neck with the light scratch of his nails as she held him close and held onto him. Slender legs wrapped around his body, sliding softly against it in caress as each thrust of his hips against hers had her lips parting in another moaned sound of desire and love.

"Yours..." the blond whimpered, her body arching into his as the touch of his hands across her sensitive flesh had her shivering again. Her body wanting so badly to be allowed to give in but still wanting more, wanting him.

She moved with him, clinging to him really as she trembled softly in his arms, whispering his name under her breath between words of love and desire. Her body as much as her voice telling him how much she not only wanted him, but needed him as well. Her lover, her one true love. And while she wanted to hang on, wanted it to last for as long as it possibly could, the warmth that kept building inside of her to the point where she almost wanted to cry wouldn't be denied.

"Please.... oh Medwyn please... please make me come...."
Teddy pleaded in a heated whisper against his ear, her voice almost sobbing with the overwhelming pleasure that kept lingering just outside of her reach. So close, so very very close. So frustratingly and amazingly good....
"Let me feel your pleasure..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 am

Unlike when he had been alive, he could actually keep up with her now. Specifically, the urge to let go, to let the pleasure carry him away could and would forever now be a conscious choice that he could make, if he so wished. And right now? Right now, he was focused on doing what she asked. She begged and pleaded with him, wanting and needing more and he rewarded the effort. He would give her what she wanted, what she craved.

With a growl, his teeth found her throat. Not a hard bite, but still a bite, a firm pressure against her throat. His hips, though, they moved to speed up, to make his thrusts just a little bit faster. Enough so that she could have what she desired, even when he leaned up to whisper into her hear.

"Come for me."

Those three words before his mouth was at her throat again. Just enough to add just a little slice of pain in contrast to the gentle, but powerful, way he took her elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:34 am

In all honesty, she was probably the one needing to keep up with him. The blond in his arms completely as his mercy as she arched into his caress, whimpered when he thrust his hips against hers only to have a soft cry caught in her throat when he bit her, sending a shiver rushing through her.

"I love you..." the words where a barely audible whimper from her lips as her arms around him tensed. The fingers in his hair holding on tightly as she shivered and trembled and felt her body give in to his caress. The Caitiff's cry turning to a gasp as the sudden rush crashed through her and caused her her body in turn to caress his as she gripped at him with silken walls and a heat that wouldn't be denied.

Her breathing, unneeded as it was, shallow and ragged as her body craved what it no longer needed. As she clutched ta him with trembling hand and legs that were wrapped tightly around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 pm

He felt her orgasm starting, felt her rush headlong into that pleasure as he had wanted. And in a striking movement, quick as a snake, his mouth was covering hers. Drinking in her cries, his tongue giving hers a light caress. He didn't answer her with words, but with actions.

He felt the way she clutched at him, so hot and tight... she fit him like a glove. He loved that, loved that he could feel every twitch and pulse of her around him. It went right through him, straight to his core, his arms around her and gripping at her shoulders. Gripping her so that he could pull her against him while he kissed her. Gripped her so that he could pull her close and keep that pleasure coursing through her.

Holding her, so that she could feel him letting go. His own pleasure had built, been building half of the night. Now he was finally letting go, letting the both of them come now. To show her what it meant. What he meant. Together. Always together.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 am

She clung to him, trembling and whimpering in his arms as her cries faded into the kiss, as he held her tight and shared his own pleasure with her.
Always together.. they'd always be together now and that thought was enough to make her moan again as a few tears of crimson red traced down her cheek while she slowly, very slowly, felt the overwhelming intensity turn to a lingering kind of warmth that seeped through her body and made her go soft in his embrace.

Her lips still against his, her cries turns to moans of her pleasure as she tasted him softly, again and again while brushing her hands softly over his back where just moments before, her nails had been digging into his skin. Her only lover through eternity...
"I love you..." the blond repeated in a loving whisper against his lips as she slid her legs against his body in caress. Feeling him, all of him, so tightly pressed against her. Her body still wanting to share its pleasure with him as she couldn't help the whimper escaping her as a lingering sensation had her briefly tensing around him again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 am

He groaned as he felt her pleasure lingering, though his movements had slowed. They hadn't fully stopped, but they had slowed enough to let the two of them relax, to let them allow the pleasure to wash over them and take them away. Just like that, and everything was perfect. Three words from her lips and he was smiling, so happy and content right then to just feel her under him. "I love you, Teddy." His was not a whisper, but a declaration -- a promise. "Always."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next