Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:27 am

He watched her move, laughing softly. "You need a hand, love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:37 am

"No" she chuckled, disappearing around the corner. "I'm okay. Just, just shaky legs" the blond's smiling voice could be heard as she opened and closed the fridge. A a minute or two passing before she re-emerged, still holding the shirt to her chest, partially covering herself at least as she smiled at him and on slightly more steady legs made her way back to the bed.
"I needed that" Teddy laughed as she reached out with one hand to him as she crawled back into bed with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:04 am

He looked over at her and laughed. "The sex or the blood?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:50 am

"Mmm, both..." the blond whimpered with a smile that was followed by a low chuckle as she curled up to him. Gentle arms once again moving around him, wanting to be close and to feel him. "You still taste sweet you know..." she smiled at him, brushing her fingers through his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:34 pm

He glanced at her, looking thoughtful. "Do I?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 am

"Mhm" she smiled gently, watching his expression while brushing her fingers gently through his hair still. "What are you thinking about?" Teddy asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:50 am

"Wondering what the difference in the taste of the blood is, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 am

"I only just now tasted Kindred blood" other than that of her Sire, obviously, she had never tasted it before. "It's .. richer somehow. But you still taste like you" Teddy smiled at him, brushing her lips against his. "Still as sweet as the first time you let me taste you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 am

He would have blushed, if it hadn't taken blood to do it. "Can you describe it?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 am

"You taste the way summer smells" she smiled at him. "Soothingly warm, and sweet like the scent of wildflowers on a mild breeze. So full of life, of strength that can't really be described" her fingers moved from his hair to brush across his check and trace his lips. "No wine could ever taste as overwhelming and intoxicating as you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 pm

He listened analytically. Then he smiled at her, reaching up to brush his hand over her shoulders. "Thank you. For telling me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 pm

The blond chuckled, a gentle warm hand resting at his cheek, brushing her thumb softly across it.
"Thank me for that?" she said with an amused tone of voice. "Is that really something to thank me for?" Teddy smiled with a hint of curiousity to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 am

He smiled. "Yes. Because it's not something I will ever experience. And I can't really see myself through your eyes. So when you tell me these sorts of things, it's very much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 am

Teddy leaned in and brushed her lips against his. A gentle hand brushing the back of its fingers across his cheek and through his hair as she arched into him with a lazy, content sigh.
"You're my world Medwyn.... You're the best thing to ever happen to me" the blond smiled, a loving warm tone to her voice. "I'm so happy you're willing to let me be yours.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 am

He smiled at her, tilting his head to her hand. "But why? I'm not that great of a catch, really. I'm more of a righteous pain than anyone truly realizes."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:22 am

"Because you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Because to me, you're perfect. You make me feel whole, complete... I could sit all night just watching you sleep, just wanting to be near you. I'd wait an eternity just to be given a glimpse of your smile" she bit her lip softly, still lingering close enough to him for her lips to lightly brush against his when she spoke.
"Because I love you, with every fiber of my being. And you love me... You have any idea how happy that makes me? How I feel when you touch me, smile for me... when you hold me and tell me you love me or when your teeth are at my skin, sending shivers through my body...? You, you alone is everything I've ever wanted, needed. You're beautiful..." and it was clear it wasn't meant to describe his looks, even if the Caitiff could lose herself in his eyes and his smile.
He was beautiful to her in every aspect. To her, he was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm

He listened to her, not in the least making fun of her. In fact, he was stroking her hair as he listened, watching her eyes. "That's beautiful, love. Truly poetic. But... why? What makes me so perfect to you? I'm not sure what it is that you were looking for from a man when you found me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 am

"I wasn't looking for anyone" she admitted with a smile, even as one hand traced along his arm to his hand, moving it to gently rest on her chest above her heart. Soft fingers pressing lightly against the back of his as she met his eyes.
"But when then I..." Teddy bit her lip, pressing her fingers a little more firmly against his hand and in turn his hand against her chest. "The way you smiled at me... looked at me... I didn't mean for it to happen. It just did... because it was right. Because you make me so happy... so happy it feels as if my heart is going to burst. And because I know, that even if you didn't love me or want me... I'd still wish to do everything in my power to make sure you were happy, content... I just feel it, the connection I have with you, here..." in her heart. "I've never felt this safe... loved... I want to feel this way forever, with you..." she brushed her fingers over the back of his hand as it rested at her chest.
"I look into your eyes and I see..." Teddy's free hand lifted to brush over his hair and down his cheek, coming to rest lightly against his lips. "I see the other half of my soul..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 pm

He smiled at her as he listened, the emotion playing across his face. It did him good to hear it, it truly did. "You surprised me," he admitted, reaching up to twirl his fingers in her hair. "I'm so used to Kindred being polite to me, but then brushing me off as 'just the Prince's ghoul' and not seeing me as a person. You surprised me." He smiled at her, leaning close to brush a kiss over her lips. "Did I ever tell you about Teagan? Right after you and I started seeing each other?" It was almost an abrupt change of subject, but there was a thought train in his mind... you just had to find the rails.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:15 am

Well, he'd surprised her too. By seeing her for her, by giving her a chance and his trust. But he knew that.

Gently a hand brushed over his ribs and the side of his body as she sighed softly into the touch of his lips and hand. Her own hand coming to rest at his hip while a slender leg slid against his and wrapped around it so her hips could stay lightly pressed to his there they lay.

"Mm, no. You didn't" Teddy smiled. "I think I met her once though"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 pm

He smiled, leaning over to the side so that he could idly caress her, one hand and gentle fingertips running along her sides, her flat stomach and perfect breasts. "Oh, it was right after you and I started seeing each other. She apparently had a thing for me. Tried to convince me to sleep with her. She became immediately uninterested in me the moment I said no."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

That touch, it was so soothing to her, the brush of his hand across her skin. Those slightly rough fingers which were ever so gentle with her. She loved it so much... And it showed. Showed in her eyes, in the way she arched her back with a quiet sigh while listening to him. Happy and content.

"Heh... then she didn't see the real you... Didn't see how special you are" the blond said with a gentle smile. "Even if you hadn't wanted me, I would've given everything just to be your friend. You know that, right?"

Teddy sighed softly again as his fingertips brushed over her breasts, sending a shiver through her body which still felt as if floating on a cloud.

"I'd be lying if I said I'm not glad you turned her down though" because while she'd told him she wouldn't limit him, of course she'd hoped he wouldn't want anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:10 am

The roaming hand seemed almost idle, lazy... there was no real pattern to it. It seemed as though he just wanted to feel her under his hand. He tilted his head and looked at her. "No, she wasn't interested in seeing me for me. And I don't know why you would go to that length, to be my friend, if I didn't want you. Why would you? At the time, I was just a ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:07 pm

"You were never just a ghoul.... You were you. Just as you are now" she gazed at him softly, a lingering warmth to her cheeks as his touches had her smiling lovingly at him while her own fingers traced his cheek, touched his lips. "Kind. Giving. Gentle... You made me smile... You saw me for me. You gave me of your time. You trusted me enough to let me taste you... You never asked for anything... and I found myself wanting give you everything" the blond bit her lip for a moment.
"Even if you'd turned me down... Just, just seeing your smile..." and oh she smiled just at the thought of his smile. "I truly would've made my life goal to keep you smiling"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am

He smiled and brushed a hand over her cheek. Caressing her, really. "You saw me for who I was, not what I was. That's rare, I think, with so many of the Kindred here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next