Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 am

"Who someone is will always be the important thing, and you... you're my heart and soul. Maybe you've always been that..." the blond in his arms smiled at him with warmth in her eyes as well as her voice. "I've never loved anyone the way I love you... I never will love anyone else the way I love you. You're everything to me... and even if you didn't love me, you still would've owned my heart" she still would've done anything for him, she still would've been willing to lay down her life for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 am

He looked at her, smiling. Running one hand gently through her hair as he looked into her eyes, he spoke softly. "I think I inspire poetry from you. It's beautiful. The way you love me is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:04 am

"It's the truth...it's how you make me feel" Teddy said with a soft sigh of lingering pleasure as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you so much.. so much more than I can ever express in words"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 pm

He smiled, brushing another kiss over her lips. "Of that, I have no doubt. The words, though, they're so beautiful and poetic. I'm not sure I could ever describe the way I feel about you in such a way that you're able to know, fully, how I feel."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 pm

"Whenever you hold me, touch me, kiss me..." she smiled and returned the touch of his lips. "When you smile at me, put your arms around me, whenever you look at me...I know..." the blond said softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 am

He smiled at her, a little crookedly. "I'm a soldier, not a poet. We used to say, about Griselda, that she wouldn't be happy until she found a man who was a knight in shining armor who could battle an angry horde of ogres while riding a white horse backward uphill and writing poetry with his free hand. It was mostly to make her feel better about being with an abusive asshat, but still... I am also not the guy who can do that. But as long as you know how I feel, I am thankful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 am

"I only need you to be you... and I know you love me, as much as I love you" she smiled, kissing him tenderly again. "Besides, I was never one for horses and knights in shining armour. Horses hates me and plate armour is such a bitch trying to keep shiny" the blond chuckled. "So thank you... thank you for wanting me, holding me. For loving me and letting me share your life, Medwyn.... You're everything I'll ever need or want" and she meant that, from the bottom of her heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 am

He laughed softly at her commentary -- because the comments on armor were both amusing and very true. Reaching up, he brushed hair out of her face, leaning close so that he could brush his lips over hers. "You are most welcome, my love. Thank you for putting up with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:04 am

"Mmm... I love you" Teddy sighed softly against his lips, leaning lightly on him. Good thing she didn't weigh too much. Good thing he probably didn't mind. "You have to put up with me, so only fair I put up with you hm?" she winked, a playful happy tone to her voice as she nuzzled the corner of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 pm

He grinned, his fingers idly playing with her hair. "It would appear so. I love you too, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 pm

This was good, this was how it should be. Them, together, in each others arms.
"Stay in bed with me? We can watch a movie?" actually watch one. Up until now the only movie they'd managed to actually watch was Rudolph. "I just wanna stay in your arms"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

He smiled and brushed a hand through her hair. "That sounds like a wonderful plan."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Oh he smiled at him, pulling him into a tight hug as she closed her fingers in his hair and rested her cheek to his. Her skin still warm to the touch.
"I love you so much" she smiled, brushing her lips across his cheek as she pulled back gently again. "Thank you... Thank you for being mine... for letting me be yours"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 pm

He smiled, his arm going under her so she could rest against his shoulder. As close as she wanted. "You're welcome. I'm the lucky one. For having you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 pm

"Lucky for having each other..." she smiled, curling up against him and reaching across him to reach for the remote control. It was of course outside her reach, so there was just a bit of flailing before she pouted and lifted her her bright blue eyes to look up at him.
"Mmmm?" yeah, totally pouting to get him to reach for the remote so they wouldn't have to move.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Laughing, he kissed her forehead and handed her the remote control, using the arm around her to brush a few strands of hair from her face. "You are absolutely adorable."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 am

The blond grinned up at him as he said that.
"I hope you'll always that of me" she said, turning on the tv and doing a quick round of switching to find something worth watching. Though in all honesty she happy with anything as long as she could watch it while curled up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 am

He didn't seem to particularly care about the television, either. But he wasn't planning to move any time soon. He smiled, kissing the top of her head again. "I find it hard to believe that I would think otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Didn't matter what they were watching as long as she got to stay curled up to him.
"I like this.." she whispered, a happy content smile to her lips as she placed the remote on the bed and wrapped her arms back around him. "I think this is perfect..." she got to be his, he was hers, they could send the night in each others arms. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 am

His arm around her, the fingers started playing with her hair. Smiling, he leaned up, just enough to kiss her. "I like it too, love. It's very quiet and peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 am

"It is..." she sighed softly, brushing her lips against his once more with a loving touch before curling up to rest her head on his shoulder. The blond cuddle up close enough to touch her lips to the corner of his neck. "Thank you, love.." she whispered. "For being mine... for letting me be yours"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 pm

His arm around her tightened, squeezing her gently. Not enough to hurt, but more more like a gentle, loving hug. He turned his head to kiss her forehead. "Thank you for letting me be yours. And for being mine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:52 pm

It wasn't just in her tone or voice or in her smile, it was in her entire body language, the way she sighed when he kissed her forehead, the way her body reached to his touch and pressed against his: she loved him, with all of her heart, and no one could ever make her as happy as he did.
"Always" the blond whispered softly, content to spend the rest of the night light that until daylight claimed them both.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:57 pm

He seemed content to stay like that as well. "Always," he answered with another smile, though it was true he was watching her more than the television. He wasn't coming on to her again or anything -- just watching her, a soft, contented smile on his lips, with no hurry to move at all.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:09 pm

The tv was secondary at best, simply sharing the moment, content in each other's arms was what mattered. The way she kept looking up at him and smiling when she met his gaze told him that much, as did the gentle hand tracing lazy circles on his chest. Soft brushes of her lips touching his neck and shoulder now and then as the night slowly drifted away and the blond started feeling tired, her body growing heavy as dawn approached.
Though moving? No, she wasn't going to move an inch less he did so. The Caitiff perfectly happy to fall asleep like that, with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next