Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Teddy, for once not with Diego dangling from her belt, stood in front of the mirror, one hand on the sink while the other tried to fix a stubborn lock of hair that just didn't want to do as it was told.
Horribly annoying to be honest, though a minor detail. Only a minor detail...
Seriously! She was half tempted to cut it off because it seemed that this particular night it did not want to yield to the powers of hair gel or spray.

Waiting, waiting... the blond was horrible at it actually. At least when the butterflies in her stomach didn't want to settle down either. Which was a lot sillier than the stubborn lock of hair since she didn't really expect date one to lead to a date two. Not now. Not after she'd found out he shared a room with Cass.
That wasn't to say there was anything between them. Really.. If anything Cassiel had seem all head over heels when she'd talked about this Alex guy... just...

The Caitiff looked in the mirror and pouted her lips as the lock of hair, deciding to let it live for now.

Well, it was just a bit doh really.

It didn't mean she couldn't enjoy what time she did get though. Oh, she intended to have fun. And she intended to enjoy his company even if she would "only" get his friendship at the end of it. It wasn't a bad deal either way actually. Just... yeah... just a bit of a downer finding out that the guy whose smile made her go all soft got to share a bedroom with a supermodel.

"At least" Teddy smirked to her own reflection in the mirror and tilted her head to the side. "I get this evening"

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:43 am

She did get at least one night. True to his word, one hour later, there was a knock on her door.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 am

The door was quickly opened after having been preceded by a series of very quick footsteps that could probably best be described as enthusiastic.
"Hey!" ops that probably just sounded like she was hyperactive. The blond realized this and quelled a soft chuckle at herself. Sheesh..
"I uhm, hey.." she added a bit more softly.

Short shorts and thigh high stocking in December? Well, it was Florida. And what people called cold around this place was not what the German considered cold. Not as long as she had a jacket anyways.

"Right on time" Teddy still smiled, leaning slightly against the door.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 pm

There stood Medwyn. He was dressed a little more formally than he usually bothered to, his hands clasped behind his back. His eyes, though ... those traveled the length of her, a smile already starting to tug at his lips.

"I try to be punctual. You look lovely, Teddy." The compliment was genuine, too, while he looked her over.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 pm

"Oh..." her bright blue eyes did a quick sweep of him. Oh, she should've picked something else... because despite his compliment she couldn't help but feel a little underdressed for the occasion now. Even if they were just going to the movies. "Thank you, Medwyn. I'd offer to change into something a bit more uhm, classy?" the blond chuckled. "But truth of the matter is I don't really got much with me to choose from. I kinda travel light"

She smiled though, was hard not to when she looked at him.
"Let me just grab my coat and my bag" she motioned over her shoulder before slipping back into the room for a few seconds and returning as she adjusted said coat and slipped the bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:16 pm

He seemed to be mildly surprised by her reaction. If only because what he had said was absolutely true; she looked stunning. "Teddy, you look fantastic. I wouldn't ask you to change." The sentiment was heartfelt, while he stood at the door to wait for her to return.

When she did return, he was smiling at her. It was a smile that reached from his lips to his eyes, not in the least bit ashamed to say that he enjoyed looking at her, no matter how she was dressed. "Are we ready to go?" he asked, offering his arm for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:20 pm

And that smile of his? That, was if anything, perfect...

Teddy closed the door behind her after having made sure she'd remembered the key card and waited to hear the lock snap shut before sliding her arm around his, tucking her hand into his elbow as before while bright blue eyes smiled up at him. Truly smiled.

"Ready"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm

He waited patiently for her, his smile never wavering. It was rare that he would be asked to go anywhere with a Kindred that didn't involve him picking them up, but in the fashion of 'I need a ride' or some other such service. He wasn't entirely sure how to react to it, though his instincts told him to just enjoy it for the moment.

He started to walk away from the door, a leisurely pace, really. He was in no real hurry, to either get to the car or to get to the movie. Inside the movie theater, he couldn't talk to her, and he did so enjoy her company. "Which movie theater did you get the tickets for?" There were several options, so he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:45 pm

"I forgot the name" Teddy admitted, actually not having paid attention to that when she'd made the reservations. "But I made sure to pick the closest place. Should be about a fifteen minutes walk if I remember the right address. You know, if you don't mind? I liked it when you walked with me last time" she smiled up at him, the sound of high heels sounding with each light step she took. "And we would still have plenty of time?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

He laughed quietly at the admission that she had forgotten the name of the theater. But he didn't seem to mind in the least that she wanted to go for another walk with him. He seemed to welcome it, in fact, the way his smile turned a little more bright and his face seemed to exude just a little more joy. "That sounds wonderful, actually." It meant that he could remain in her presence a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Perhaps she picked up on that, because she bit her lip softly and gave his arm a light squeeze as she reached over with her free hand to rest it on his arm as well while they walked. The lingering thought that it was just going to be that one evening seemingly having managed to fade from her mind, as all the blond really wanted to do was enjoy his company for as long as she could.

"Great" she said softly, bumping her hip gently against his with a low chuckle. "Was hoping you wouldn't mind. Sooo... whatcha been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

He laughed quietly, returning her bump with one of his own. He was careful not to do it too hard, though, so as to make sure he didn't knock her over. His lips curved upward into a grin while they walked, and his eyes seemed to reflect the grin. "Not all that much, honestly. Jamie is a little pissed off right now, so it's a great relief to be out of his presence for a bit. He doesn't tend to take it out on me or anyone else, but I get bad ideas when he gets pissed off that might get me hurt or in trouble, so this? Is a very welcome relief."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Him returning the light bump had her smiling. Not that she wasn't already though, but there was still something about it that made her smile a little more.
"Mm, I'm glad to have helped out a little then. I'm great at distractions" Teddy said, giving his arm another light squeeze of slender hands. "I rather not see you hurt or in trouble you know" she said quite honestly. "I'd be upset.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 am

In the true fashion of the blonde ghoul, his touch was likely unexpected. But it was there, his hand coming up to brush his fingertips gently over her cheek. He smiled at her, a genuine smile, though it was a little distracted. "There's no need to worry about me. And I wouldn't like to upset you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 am

Even if his touch was unexpected, it had that same softening effect on her as it had had the last time they'd talked, the last time he'd touched her. It had her smiling as she gently tilted her head slightly to the side so to move into the touch ever so lightly.
"Maybe there's no need, but I'm allowed to, right?" Teddy smiled warmly at him, though she might've noticed the slightly distracted quality to his expression. "And I doubt you'd ever upset me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:28 am

His hand moved when her head did, enough so that he could tuck one of her blonde curls behind her ear. He smiled at her, cupping her cheek with one of his much larger and warm palms. He shook his head, though, meeting her eyes without worry or fear. "Oh, Teddy. You shouldn't say that. You say things like that, and I'll end up doing nothing but disappointing you. But I can say that I'll try very hard not to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 am

For a few moment she simply gazed at him, allowing herself to get lost in those eyes of his. Then, swiftly, she pushed herself up on her toes and leaned in to place a soft, light kiss to the side of his lips. Just a gentle touch, almost fluttery, before pulling back again and looking at him
"Think positive..." the blond said with a soft smile. "Be happy for the now.." because, in the end, that's all anyone really had.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 am

He smiled, his fingers brushing her cheek again as she leaned up to kiss him. But it wasn't nearly as chaste of a touch as she was used to from him. It was definitely affectionate, though he started to walk once again and giving her hand on his arm a gentle pat. "I try to. But this is not my first time, Teddy. I'm not a blushing virgin."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 am

"I'd be surprised if you were" Teddy chuckled, biting her lip as she leaned against his shoulder lightly while they walked. "No, that's a lie. I'd be shocked actually" she added with another happy chuckle. "I'm just saying that you shouldn't worry too much about what may or may not happen. I'm happy with what we got right now. So... just don't worry. Hm?" the blond shrugged her shoulders lightly, keeping his relaxed pace to the sound of high heels on the ground with each light step.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 pm

He laughed as he continued to walk, his arm giving her hand a brief squeeze. He did enjoy the feel of her close to him, and it seemed to shine through the way he walked and reacted to her leaning against him. "Oh, I know what you meant. I'm just letting you know I'm not a naive child."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 pm

"Thought never crossed my mind" came the smiling reply from Teddy who, despite paying well, half way attention to were they were going, still kept him in the corner of her eye the whole time. The smile on his lips and his reactions making her smile only grow brighter the longer she watched him.
"For all I know, if anything, perhaps I'm the naive child of us two"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

That seemed to amuse him. He burst into laughter. "Oh, God, I hope not. I'd never forgive myself if you were." He was obviously making a joke, and seemed more than happy to just... be with her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:53 am

A feeling that appeared to be very much mutual as the blond joined in the laughter and leaned against his shoulder a little more. It really was nice to just have time with him, and to have him smiling and laughing? It meant that to Teddy it was a good evening no matter how it might turn out in the end.
"I think I can say with some confidence you needn't worry about that" she giggled,
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

He started to laugh again, one hand reaching up to gently press against her fingers. He was still laughing, his eyes meeting hers with his amusement. "Oh, good. That would just round out my experiences here, I tell you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 pm

"Hey" she tilted her head to the side as she smiled up at him. "I plan on at least being a good experience" the blond chuckled. "Said I'd keep you smiling, remember?"
And that was a goal she really did hope to manage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo, a movie? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: