Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 am

The love of her life, the sound of his words, the way he said them, had her smiling so much as she clung to him and shared the warmth of her flushed skin there she still lay in his arms. Slender legs sliding against the sides of his body in caress while her hands flexed and pressed against his shoulders and the back of his neck, just feeling him as her lips pressed soft kisses along his shoulder and up the side of his neck again.
It was perfect. This? This was perfect.
"Always yours" she breathed against his skin before letting her lips find his again as her eyes opened to gaze at him with flushed cheeks. So he could see the happiness and the love in her expression.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 am

He smiled at her, that smile enough to show her that he very much enjoyed her. She pulled him closer and he went, without argument or comment. With a smile, he brushed a kiss over her lips as he brushed hair out of her face, the rest having gone gentle now that she had found her pleasure with him. "I like the sound of that." How could she have thought that he didn't want her anymore? It seemed ridiculous to him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

In all honesty, if she had been able to think, she would've agreed. It had been a ridicules fear. One which was now gone from her mind as if it never existed in the first place.
"Love of my life..." the blond smiled softly, turning her head slightly so she could nuzzle into his hand when he brushed the hair from her face though without taking her eyes off of him. "You make me so very happy"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 pm

He smiled at her, continuing to brush the hair from her face. Holding his hand still so that she could nuzzle against him as much as she wanted. He even leaned down enough to brush a kiss over her lips. "I'm glad, Teddy. I like to make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm

"You always do... always have, since the first night I met you..." the softly smiling blond sighed against the touch of his lips. Her body now perfectly relaxed as the lingering sensations of pleasure had turned to a soft warm feeling that was slowly seeping throughout every fiber of her being.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm

He couldn't help but laugh softly. "That long, hmm? I'm sorry that I haven't shown you the attention that you deserve up to now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:23 am

Her lips quickly silenced his before pulling back just enough to speak again.
"You have nothing to apologize for. You've done nothing wrong. Please?" Teddy gazed up at him. "You've always given me far more attention than I deserve"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:56 am

He couldn't help but laugh at that. "You think so? That's why you were so worried that I maybe didn't want you anymore? Because I gave you more attention than you deserve?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:27 pm

"I only worried because the Embrace sometimes changes certain desires, not because you haven't paid attention to me" she nipped softly at his lips with her own before gazing up at him again with smiling eyes. "I would've loved you no less... but I'm glad, glad that you still want to hold me" the blond kissed him softly, the touch lingering. "Love of my life.... my only"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm

He smiled at her. Smiled, reaching out so that he could brush a hand gently through her hair. "Ah, yes. I have noticed a distinct difference. But no, I do not want you any less."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:35 pm

She let out a warm smiling sigh when he touched her like that. "Good difference or bad?" the blond asked curiously as soft hands wandered in caress across his back and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:30 pm

He shrugged. "That depends on your definitions of good and bad. Just a biological difference."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:25 am

"Mmm... I wouldn't know" she said softly, letting a hand move to brush her fingers through his hair. "I lost my virginity on the night of my embrace" Teddy said softly, brushing her lips against his. "I think.. I think it must've been to my Sire, but I don't recall any of it. So... I've only experienced it as a vampire really" so she couldn't really say anything about the difference.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:02 am

His brow rose. "Rape?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:10 am

"I guess" she said softly. "I don't recall.. but, I've never hurt because of it either" being turned kinda took focus away from the "minor" details like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:12 am

He nodded. "Your mind would know. It would be broken. Just a little."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:29 am

"I was embraced that same night, I don't think my mind could've been anymore broken back then" she said honestly. Since there was no denying that being Embraced and left? Well, it did things to people.
"But... I don't want to think about it. It would make no difference to linger on it when what matters is here, now. Where I can hold the love of my life in my arms and be safe and loved.." she kissed him softly. "And happy.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:58 am

He smiled and shook his head. "You missed my point, I think. But that's all right. As long as you're here now, and happy... that's all that matters." He leaned close to nuzzle her shoulder, then press a gentle kiss to the side of her throat. "Very much all that matters."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:35 am

Oh, she shivered softly when he did that, her body remembering the feel of his fangs in her throat from earlier, which caused her to whimper softly.
"We... we got a couple of bottles..." in the fridge. "Do.. do you want more?" she'd just need a moment to drink herself. She just wanted him to have his fill after all those nights without it.

As for her mind being a little broken? Might just be. That she didn't remember when she remembered most other things whether she wanted to or not suggested as much. But... she didn't want to remember that. They were not memories she needed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:41 am

He shook his head with a smile, brushing his lips over her cheek, over her jawline. "No, I'm fine. You should go ahead, though. I imagine you're fairly hungry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:45 am

"Mmm... I can wait a little longer" the blond murmured, leaning her head back as his lips roamed over her cheek and over her jawline, sending a soft shiver through her body. "I'd like to stay in your arms a little longer...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:18 pm

He laughed. "Darling, we have the rest of our lives. Please. Go eat. I'll be here when you get back."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:38 am

"Mmm, alright..." Teddy bit her lip and looked up at him. "You'll have to move though..." difficult to move otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:41 am

He smiled, rolling to his side and off of her. He was letting her go, though one hand still caressed her hip lightly. "I'm off, I'm off."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:03 pm

She whimpered when he moved off of her, needing a moment to gather enough strength to actually get up off the bed. A slight stagger to her step at first as she snatched the shirt that had been discarded earlier and holding it to her chest as she moved to the kitchen corner, one hand tracing the wall as she walked as if for support.
Shaky knees where shaky. Though, that was a very good thing in this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next