Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 am

He nodded processing. "I've heard of this sort of thing before. Not usually in young Kindred, though. Usually in the really old ones." He frowned, then looked at her. Reaching up to brush her hair out of her eyes, he gave her a gentle squeeze. "I guess... I guess we can work something out? Where I feed from you and you feed twice? Once for me and once for yourself? Or is that asking too much from you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 am

"Oh Medwyn..." how come he could deal with all this so much better than she could? "I'll gladly give you my blood as often as you desire it. It just means I need to get better at feeding myself" the blond smiled at him. "I hope I at least taste good...?" she added with a low chuckle. "I.. I don't think I can do anything about that..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 am

He smiled at her, brushing his lips across hers. She could, in fact, still taste her own blood on his lips when he did. "You taste... sweet. So sweet, like... like cotton candy." He smiled, his hand coming up to brush his fingers through her hair again. The other was busy caressing her back with slow, gentle circles. "And I'll help you feed if you want. I just... I just don't want to ask too much from you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 am

Oh that felt... good... she really, really needed to be held like that, touched by him. She hadn't wanted to push anything, to rush anything, though she allowed herself to soak up every little caress as if unable to get enough. Her was her drug, and such a sweet one at that...

"You're not asking too much.... Would I ask too much if I... ask you didn't drink of anyone else? I don't want anyone to be given power over you... Jamie, that would be different. But you trust him, I trust him..."
others though? She didn't trust others not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 am

He nodded, his smile gentle as he continued to caress her. "That sounds... that sounds great Teddy." He nodded again, as if confirming his own words. "I don't think I would want to feed from anyone else. Though if it's an emergency, I might ask Sheriff Tahan or Ethan. Those two, I know wouldn't actually hurt me, or hold their power over me. But that's only if it's an emergency... and I'll tell you long before it gets to that point."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:06 am

"I won't let it come to that. I promise..." as far as she could promise such a thing at least. "I.... oh Medwyn" she tightened her embrace of him, nuzzling into the corner of his neck as she closed her eyes tight. She wanted to just stay in his arms. She just wanted to be held. Though she needed one small thing first.
"I could stay in your arms all night" the blond almost whimpered before drawing her breath, taking in his scent and very, very reluctantly pulling back, just enough to look at him. "I think I need to mount a raid on the fridge" she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:08 am

He smiled at her. Letting her nuzzle, he lifted his head so that she could have more room to hide or nuzzle as much as she wanted. "All right. I'm sorry about that. I... I honestly didn't expect for it to be so much..." Because, well, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 am

"It's okay" Teddy nuzzled into the corner of his neck again, meeting that closeness. "I expected you'd be hungry and needing it so I was prepared. Tomorrow evening, I'll make sure to feed properly so you drink again if you wish, stagger that hunger and build your reserves up a bit. And maybe... you'd consider letting me taste you too..." the blond whispered. "That way I'd truly be yours in every possible way"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:21 am

The smile he gave her was one of child-like innocence. "I'd be honored if you did. I just don't want to... um... force you to do that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am

"I doubt you'd ever force me to do anything" the blond chuckled softly before kissing his neck and softly trailing her kisses up to touch his ear with gently lips. "You're much too kind to me to ever do me any harm" she smiled as her lips found his cheek and finally pressed against his own lips in a deep kiss. One that was both loving and passionate as she continued to hold him close.
"And the truth of the matter is... I'd be honoured to be yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 am

He shivered as he felt her lips trailing over his neck. And then up to his ear -- which were more than a little bit sensitive. "All right. I won't say no... but I'll only agree if it's what you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 am

"I want it... if you'll have me" she sighed softly, kissing and licking at his lips gently before once again letting her lips brush against his ear. Her teeth finding his earlobe and giving it a light nip just so she could feel that reaction again, feel him shiver. She loved that so much.... Loved it that she was still able to make him do that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 am

He still shivered when she nipped at his earlobe. Still let go of a soft sigh of pleasure. Somehow, that seemed odd to him -- as though he expected to not feel the same way about her kisses and nibbles. "I'll have as much of you as you will let me have, Teddy," he answered in a soft whisper, nuzzling into her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 am

A light blush of heat reached her cheeks, the blond stretching her neck ever so slightly so she could give him more room to nuzzle into her shoulder while she nipped at his earlobe again. Soft hands brushing through his hair, down the back of his neck and across his cheek as she whispered gently.
"I'm all yours... all of me... only yours" Teddy whispered against his ear, her eyes closed tight as a light shiver rushed through her body in response to the one she'd felt from him, her back arching slightly to press her chest against his his.

Yes, she was hungry, but there was something she craved more than blood and that was him. She craved him...
"I... I want you Medwyn..." the blond softly sighed while letting the hand at the back of his neck slowly drift down to trace across his shoulder with the light touch of her nails.
"I so want to feel you.."
She hadn't pushed, she still wouldn't push if he didn't want her, didn't yet feel ready to be with her like that. But she could still let him know of her desire and hope that perhaps she was still able to incite those kind of wants in him as well.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 am

His answer, for all that it was, was rather simple. He looked mildly surprised, his head tilting as he looked at her. Instinctively, he pressed toward her hands, his body moving of its own accord to feel her better. "Oh, my love... you have me..." He meant it, too... he was hers as much as she was his.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 am

It drew a soft sound, a low gasp, from her lips as her embrace of him tightened, her lips seeking his again in a warm, passionate kiss that spoke of her desire. Her desire for him, for his touch, his love... The hand in his hair gave a light tug while the other pressed its nails against the scarred skin of his back, her chest pressed against his as she whispered against his lips with a heated voice that carried across just a hint of a tremble.
"I love you...." Teddy whispered as she nimbly shifted her body to straddle his thighs so she could move her hips against his with a slow, rolling motion. The shirt, the much too big for her shirt, having fallen off her shoulders and come to rest at her elbows while the blond continued to kiss and caress him, feeling no need to hide what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Certain biological functions no longer worked properly. She would have easily felt him swell under her, the way she straddled him, had he been a mortal again. And eventually, he hoped, he would get used to this whole Kindred business. For he moment, he tilted his head so that he could properly concentrate. With the thought, she felt him swell under her -- the difference being that he had to hesitate for just one moment so he could make his blood work.

Then his hands were on her, sliding up under the shirt that was, in fact, entirely too big for her. He was sliding the shirt even farther upward, toward her arms and to slide it off of her. But he took his time with it. His kiss was full of heat and passion, matching her own, so that he could show her how she made him feel. The biological changed; the emotional did not.

His eyes were full of heat, too, when he looked up at her. He growled, an animalistic sound, deep in his throat. His grip on her came just a little bit harder and he pressed his hips up to meet hers in a hard, teasing fashion. He would have denied her nothing, and he certainly wouldn't deny her this, not this, when he wanted her as much, if not more, than she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 pm

That heat and that passion seemed to fuel her own, seemed to fuel the fire already burning in her chest and causing it to flare with renewed vigor, a fact that was reflected in the heated glow to her cheeks as she moved her arms away from him just long enough for the shirt to be shed before once again embracing him and pulling him close.

The shirt had, in fact, been the only piece of clothing she'd had on, so now the German had in his lap a completely naked blond whose lips were pressed to his again in a slightly trembling kiss. One which told him of her need and her desire and her passion as she dragged her nails slowly down the back of his neck and across his shoulder again while grasping a fist full of his hair with her other hand. The arch of her back pressing her body against his to feel him as the press of his hips against her stole a low muffled whimper from her throat that faded into the kiss.

Heavens she needed him... so badly.
She had in fact been a little worried, or so she'd thought although she was now realizing she'd been very worried that he wouldn't want her. The Caitiff knew it wouldn't have changed how she felt for him, not one bit. She loved him, and nothing would change that. Though to be wanted and desired, to be held and caressed by him.... she would've missed that. So to find that he still very much wanted her was enough to release a tension in her body she hadn't even been aware of up until then.

She couldn't get enough of him. She would never get enough of him, the way his growls were matched by soft whimper of pleasure told him as much. And that look in his eyes? It was enough to make another shiver rush through her, the blond hoping in the back of her mind that he would always want to look at her like that when he held her as he did now.

"Mine...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:24 am

He may not have been able to read her mind, at least, not yet. But he was able to recognize the difference in her, in the way she moved over him.. He didn't take his eyes off of her -- had no desire at all to take his eyes off of her. The hands that lifted the shirt over her head and off of her, found her flesh, cool as it was, his hands running lightly over her back. It wasn't as though he wore much by way of clothes, either -- just a pair of pajama pants.

His mouth was busy, too. His lips were playing with hers, nipping lightly with just his lips, his eyes looking up and locked on hers. He moaned softly, feeling the way she moved over him, feeling the way that she gripped him and the way that she trembled. His eyes, though... he was refusing to break eye contact with her.

"Yours," he quietly agreed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 am

He felt so good... the way he touched her, the way he tasted and sounded, the way he looked at her... She was lost in those blue eyes, so her gaze told him as the hand in his hair tightened its grip slightly, though nowhere near forceful as she slowly rolled her hips against him, feeling him through the thin fabric of his pajama pants.

Hers...

As much as she was his...

The blond whimpered softly when he nipped at her lips, a sound of want, of need, before returning that same touch with a light tremble. No one had ever made her feel like this, made her want them like this... only he had and he? He said he loved her... he touched her as if he loved her, held her as if he loved her, he had chosen to be Embraced so he could be with her. She knew he loved her and she hoped, she truly did hope he would always love her like that.

"Love you..."
The words were spoken in a heated whispered against his lips as she pulled him close again for a moment, enough to press her chest against his and find his mouth with her own, passionately and full of desire as she brushed her tongue against his with a whimper.
"Oh God I love you..." the blond whispered as her hands, almost a bit reluctantly, let go of his hair and drifted from his shoulder so she could ease them down between her body and his, wanting those pants out of the way the sooner the better. Her body heating as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:58 am

Feeling her body heating up reminded him that he should heat his as well. If only for comfort, for the illusion that it was once again human. When he felt her hand sliding between them, he lifted his hips, the easier for her to slide his pants off. He held her against him, watching her eyes as he moved so that the pants could fall away from his hips effortlessly. And he smiled... oh, how he smiled. His mouth found her throat, nipping and nibbling at her lightly, his body moving and pressing against hers in his own desire. Though not nearly as impatient as hers might be, he still wanted her. "Love you..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:27 pm

"Medywn..." Teddy whimpered, leaning her head back when he kissed at nipped at her throat. The little blond trembling softly again as she bit down on her lip, closing her eyes tight so she could focus on just feeling him, sensing him. Ever touch, every sound. His scent and his warmth that he shared with she let one hand slowly drift up his stomach, up his chest and around to the back of his neck to press her nails lightly against his skin, trying to calm herself, trying not to be so... demanding really. Though it was difficult when she wanted him so badly, needed him so badly really..
"Love..."
She drew her breath, trembling again as her other hand moved between their bodies, to wrap her fingers around him in caress while pressing her hips against him again. Her lover, her heart, her everything.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:52 am

"Do you want me?" he asked in a whisper, more of a growl, near her ear. His hands sliding over her, dragging his nails lightly over one of her thighs, the other over her back, down her to hips there. Pulling her closer, pressing her breasts against his bare chest. "Do you want to feel me inside of you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 am

"Yes" she breathed heavily, without hesitation. The scratch of his nails across her skin sending a shiver rushing through her as she pressed her hips against his, one hand still caught between their bodies, caressing him with nimble fingers.
"More than anything, I want you..." the blond's voice whimpered pleadingly in his ear. "I want to feel you... I need you.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:24 am

The hand that was scratching her? It moved again. Moved between them, so that he could feel her, could press his fingers against her and run through the soft folds. It was almost like he was feeling her for the first time... which... maybe he was. It was an entirely new thing for him now, now that he was a Kindred. His fingers were no less nimble, no less gentle as he caressed her, though, gently pressing one of his fingers inside of her. "Show me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next