Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 pm

She was sitting on the bed, legs curls up under her and seemingly just... waiting. What was probably noticeable was her clothing though, or perhaps lack of it, having pulled on one of Medwyn's shirts which, due to its size, kept hanging off one shoulder. Other than that though she didn't seem to be wearing anything and she was, in fact, not wearing anything other than that shirt.

Once again, as seemingly always, there were fresh flowers on the kitchen table, their faint scent lingering in the air of the small apartment. The light turned down slightly, just enough to give a soothing atmosphere.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

He came out of the bathroom, a smile on his face. "Good evening, my love."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:04 pm

The blond smiled at him, brushing a lock of hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear as her hair was still at the length it always was when she woke up.
"How are you feeling?" Teddy said softly, holding her hand out for him, bright blue eyes locking with his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 pm

He smiled as he walked toward her. "I'm all right, I guess. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:15 pm

If he'd let her, she'd gently take his hand, still gazing up at him as she lifted his hand to her lips to kiss it softly.
"I was wondering..." Teddy said softly. "If you would like to hold me...?" she said in a whisper, moving his hand so she could brush her cheek against it. "And if... if you still want to be mine... if you still want the comfort of a bond... to me..."
The blond bit her lip softly, holding his hand to her cheek.
"You're hungry aren't you...? I know you haven't felt satisfied... Maybe..." heh, she felt guilty asking him really, though she didn't know what else to do. At least, at least he'd wanted a bond to her before. Maybe he still did. "Maybe my blood would do better for you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:55 pm

He reached up to brush his hand over her cheek. He watched her eyes, his own slightly curious. "Yes, Teddy. I still want to be yours." He smiled at her, a gentle sort of thing as he leaned forward to brush his lips over hers. "Can I ask what changed your mind? About the bond, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm

"It's not that I changed my mind... I've always wanted you..." she sighed softly, closing her eyes when his lips touched her. One hand reaching up to cup his cheek. "I needed you to be sure... needed to know that it wasn't just the Embrace clouding your mind and I... if my blood can still your hunger" the blond nipped at his lips gently before looking up at him, meeting his gaze with bright blue eyes that held nothing but the love she felt for him. Nothing but the truth, because she'd said she didn't want to lie, and she wasn't going to start now.
"Anything for you... Anything for you, love..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 pm

He reached for her. To pull her into his lap and wrap his arms around her as he kissed her. He was nipping her lips playfully, but his eyes were serious. "Hmm. I'm willing to give it a shot. If it works, then great. If it doesn't, it's not going to change anything between us, I don't think. Will it?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:25 pm

"Nothing would change between us" she smiled against his lips, moving her arms around him as he pulled her into his lap. "I'd still love you, I'd still want you, these aren't things that will change Medwyn, no matter what" the blond's soft voice brushed against his lips before she leaned in to kiss him again, gently arching her back so she could press her body softly against his.
"I'll still be yours... and you'll still be mine..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 pm

He smiled at her. With her in his lap, he leaned over to kiss her gently again. "I love you, Teddy. Some things will change, sure. But most things won't. And I'll honestly try anything to make this annoying, gnawing hunger go away."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 pm

"Me loving you won't change, me wanting you won't change" her words brushed against his lips in a warm whisper while the hand in his hair gave a light tug as she arched her back again, softly moving her body against his once more, wanting so much to be close to him.

Her lips lingered at his for another few precious moments, then slowly they started tracing across his cheek, before following his jaw to his ear where she nipped lightly at his earlobe.
"Do I... do I get to feel your fangs?" she whispered in his ear, her voice carrying across her want and her desire. Both for him, for his touch and for a sensation she hadn't felt in a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:32 pm

He brushed a hand across her cheek. With a gentle kiss, he pressed his lips against her throat. So close -- his fangs were so close. "Do you want to feel my fangs, Teddy?" he asked quietly... still marveling a little about how the words sounded.

He. Had. Fangs.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Gently, her head fell back, exposing her throat to him with a shiver as she whispered one little word, her fingers softly closing in his hair.
"Yes..."
She wanted to feel them, feel that from him...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 am

It took him a moment. Still adjusting to being Kindred, he had to actually focus his energy into making his fangs descend. He had no trouble with being bound to her, no trouble at all. He trusted her, even if it was a short amount of time that he had known her. Once he had concentrated, though, he felt his fangs growing so that he could press a light kiss against her throat. And in the next moment, she felt the sweet sting of his fangs in her throat, heard the light growl coming from the Brujah's throat. Oh...oh...oh, that was nice. Just the taste of her on his tongue, the heat of her filling his mouth. Oh, she tasted... sweet.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:28 am

Her breath got caught in her throat as a a light shiver rushed through her, causing her lips to quiver as her arms tightened around him, the hands in his hair pulling a little harder though not in such a way to actually pull him away. The blond needing a second or two before she was even able to let out that soft sound of pleasure that the sensation wanted to draw from her. Though when her lips finally did part to allow her voice to escape her it was in a tender whimper that slowly faded into a moan of pure pleasure.

The brief moment of tension that her body had experienced was replaced by an overwhelming feeling of bliss as she pressed herself against him and felt how her strength just left her in favour of the sensations bestowed upon her by his Kiss. The Caitiff's light tremble a testament to just how good it felt as she simply surrendered to the moment. And to him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 am

That ... could have been bad. And quickly would be. The taste of her on his tongue, satisfying in a way that he hadn't yet experienced, was enough to cause him to start growling... louder. His arms around her tightened, unwilling to let the sweet, sweet taste flowing from her away from his mouth, his eyes closed in his own sort of bliss. He was moving against her, drawing the blood from her in deep gulps as it slid down his throat...

And quickly, very quickly, she would feel herself starting to get hungry.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:45 am

"M.. Medwyn..." the Caitiff barely managed in a whimper as she trembled, feeling how the blood flowed from her as he drank.
A part of her had expected it, had expected him to want more, to be hungry. After all, nothing he'd had up until then had seemed to be enough to satisfy him, and as such she'd made sure to feed properly herself, something she was usually not so good at. As a result he could drink a fair bit before she would notice but once she did? Once she started realizing how much he was taking she forced herself to see through the pleasure induced haze.
"Please... please... enough..." she was feeling... hungry.. weaker... she needed him to stop before he took too much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 am

It was almost like the German didn't hear her. In reality, he didn't. The first real satisfaction he was gaining from feeding, the sweet scent and taste of her... it was enough that he was lost in his own bliss, lost in the sensation of her blood sliding down his throat. He wanted her, she was there, her blood was in his mouth. And it was oh-so-good for him, that he couldn't pull himself together enough to stop. He was... well, he enjoyed it entirely too much. His growls came louder, the Beast within him starting to truly be sated for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 am

Weak... she was feeling weak between the Kiss and the blood loss. But the Caitiff knew her own Beast, knew how it looked when let loose, when allowed to grow hungry, she couldn't let that happen. Couldn't allow him to take too much more.
"Please..." she pleaded weakly, the hands in his hair for the first time giving a slightly more determined tug, meaning to pull him away this time though not without the cost of pushing her own willpower.
He felt so good.. but she knew what could happen and that... that fear was enough to force her mind to cut through the pleasure induced haze.
"Don't hurt me..."
One last chance for him to stop, if not.. she would have to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:10 am

Something about her tone seemed to get through. Maybe it was his own desire to not hurt her. It could have been any number of things. But something got through. With a growl and a slight whine of protest, he pulled his mouth away from her throat... kind-of. He seemed to stop drinking from her, at any rate, his mouth lingering there, just over her throat. As if in indecision, as if he wanted to continue to draw the blood from her. But he had, for the moment, stopped drinking.

He loved her too much to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:15 am

It had her drawing her breath in a low gasp when his fangs slid from her throat. Through she was still trembling, still feeling the effects of that lingering sensation.
"S-sorry love... I need... I need a little for myself as well.." the blond whispered gently, hearing the tremble to her own voice as she softly slid a hand from his hair to cup his cheek. "Please...? Please close the wound for me...? Let me regain my senses just a little..."

----
edit: missing word

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 am

After all that he knew about Kindred, that he could forget such a thing was enough to have him looking embarrassed. With a gentle murmur of apology, she felt his tongue sliding across her throat. But he continued to hold her, to caress her back with one gentle, sweet hand. "I'm sorry," he said, almost as though he were unable to meet her eyes. But he seemed stronger, so much stronger -- he even looked better. "I'm so sorry. I didn't... I didn't hurt you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:27 am

A low sigh escaped her lips when he licked the wound closed, a light shiver rushing through her and causing her to bite her lip softly.
Love..." she smiled, really truly smiled as she opened her eyes again to gaze at him, the soft hand at his cheek raising his head just enough so that he'd be able to meet her eyes. So that he would be able to see that she was alright.
"You didn't hurt me, Medwyn" the blond's softly sighing voice smiled as much as her eyes did. "I don't think you'd ever hurt me..." she whispered as she leaned in to touch her lips to his in a softly lingering kiss.
"Do you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 am

He brushed his lips over hers. And he thought about his answer, because he didn't want to answer just out of hand. He would give her honesty, above all things. Honesty. So he thought about it for a moment before he nodded. "I do. I feel much better." He looked at her, a guilty expression on his face. "What does that mean, Teddy? That I feel so much better after I feed from you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:37 am

Of course he'd ask, of course the question would arise. And while she was happy that he was finally feeling better, that he was finally able to soothe the hunger, she also felt horrible over what it meant. And she, like him, had no desire to speak anything but the truth, so she did.

"It might.. it might mean that human blood won't be enough for you..." she said softly, looking more than a little guilty herself. "It could be part of the transition, that your body might need more time to adjust though... it could also mean that human blood won't ever be enough.." Teddy whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next