Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am

Teddy's lips parted in a gasp when she felt the touch of his hand. The feel of his finger entering her causing her to buck her hips against his hand with a whimper. the blond's soft little sounds ones of passion and desire as the hand caught in his hair closed tight and slowly pulled, urging his head back as her lips sought his. Throat, tracing kissed and little nips along his shoulder and across the sensitive skin of his neck and throat.

Again she whimpered as she moved her hips into his touch, Muffling her own sound of pleasure with a light bite against his throat, just enough to let him feel her trembling breath as her teeth graced his skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:49 am

He let his head fall back, marveling at the feel of her. Not only was she hot, she was hot for him. Even now. Even now that his touch was chilled and cold, his body no longer reacting to her unless he wanted it to. She still wanted him, wanted him just as much. It made him shiver, made him groan... and without warning, the finger that had been slowly teasing her, slowly and gently pressing inside of her? It moved hard, pressing all the way inside of her, feeling her in a reaction to what she incited from him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 am

The tender cry caused her lips to break from his skin, the hand in his hair tightening with a tremble as she hurriedly pressed another kiss to his throat with a muffled sound of pleasure and want.
Of course she still wanted him, all of him, because the heat she desired burned in his heart and that still burned as red hot even if his skin was cool. Her lover, her heart, her soul. He was all of those things and more, so much more to the Caitiff now moaning her pleasure while straddled across his lap.
Her own caress of him slightly trembling as her hand moved along his length, wanting him to know she needed him. Needed him so badly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:49 pm

He groaned again, a soft growl from his throat to show her his own pleasure. His fingers inside of her moved, sliding away from her as he ran his fingers through those soft folds again. Gently, just feeling her, before his lips pulled from her so that he could speak to her. "Do you want to feel me inside of you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Whimpering and already trembling, she still managed to answer him in a heated whisper against the side of his neck as her lips parted to allow the feel of her fangs to scrape lightly across his skin, just for a brief moment.
"Please.... oh, God, please Medwyn..." her whispering voice sounded in a plea of loving desire. "I need you... please let me feel you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am

He growled when he felt her fangs. Even now, as a Kindred himself, he couldn't forget how it was that the Kiss could feel. And he wanted it, wanted her. So much. Enough so that his hands moved to her hips, guiding her over him. With one long, smooth movement, he brought her hips to meet his, sliding himself inside of her, his hips coming just slightly off of the bed so that he could press inside of her. She was so hot, felt so good to him, that he couldn't... and wouldn't... deny her the feel of him pressing deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:39 am

Her breath got caught in her throat, her body briefly tensing around him as if already lingering at the very edge, before turning to a soft cry of pleasure as she arched her back and let her head fall back. Her touch trembling as she clung to him, held him close while pressing her chest against his, needing to feel him, all of him. His naked skin against hers, the touch of his hands and his body joining with hers.

The blond drew her breath again, pressing her hips tight against his but not moving, not right away. She needed a moment just to feel him.. feel him like this.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:41 am

He seemed to understand. Seemed to know. Since they had been together, they had always had a busy, interesting sex life. Now, though, he understood that it had been a little bit. Just a little bit, while he adjusted to being a Kindred. He also knew the power of what was between them, could feel it sliding over him and between them almost as tangible as the woman herself, wrapping around him. He groaned when he felt those silken muscles tightening around him, gripping him with a velvet heat. His hands, though, slid around her hips, up and over her back, his eyes fixing on her face and watching her head fall back. "You're so beautiful," he murmured, though he seemed as though he was going to maybe be content with whatever pace she, Teddy, set for them.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 am

Those murmured words had her skin blushing with heat again as she held him with softly trembling arms before slowly, gently leaning into him to press her lips against his. To taste him with the tip of a soft wet tongue that brushed across his lips before wanting to slip between them, to feel him as she pushed him gently back onto the bed if he would allow her.
Just... just wanting a few more moments to feel him like that as her lips drifted from his and across his cheek before brushing against his ear with a whimpered whisper.
"I love you... I will always love you..." the blond whispered, nipping at his earlobe with her teeth and a soft sound of her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 pm

He let himself be pressed back against the bed, let her rise above him. So beautiful that he was almost in awe of her, his eyes only drifting closed when her teeth nibbled at his earlobe. He was shivering, his back arching so that he could press against her as she continued to tease him. It even made him growl a little, the teasing, though he was determined to enjoy it. To enjoy her. He groaned for her, his lips moving to brush lightly over her shoulder when she spoke to him. "I hope you do..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 pm

It was such a good feeling, that light touch of his lips across her shoulder, it had her shivering with a low whimper against his ear.
"You needn't hope..." Teddy whispered, one hand at his cheek, softly brushing across it as her cheek brushed against the other while she pulled back slowly. "It's true..." the blond whimpered as she bit her lip. Slowly, gently allowing herself to sit up, to arch her back as her hands came to rest on his chest while she straddled him.
Her bright blue eyes locking with his before slowly starting that gentle rolling motion of her hips against his. Finding that she had to focus just to keep from closing her eyes in her pleasure while her fingers pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 am

His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open. He knew that it would feel different -- in theory. But theory very rarely measures up to reality, so the way she took him inside of her, the way her hips felt rolling against him? They surprised him. Just a little bit. But not in any sort of bad way, so his look told her. Blue eyes were fixed on her face, as if trying to determine how he felt to her, how he felt sliding inside of her and moving against her. Different. It's the word of the day -- er -- night.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 am

If those soft warm moans didn't tell him, surely the look on her face would as the blond continued those slow rolling motions of her hips, pressing them tight against his with a little whimper while her hands rested softly on his chest and his stomach. Just a light fluttery touch of her fingertips against his skin as she savoured the sensations he could bring her.

"Do I still feel good to you...?" Teddy whispered as she leaned over him slightly, allowing the touch of her fingers to brush across his lips while her other hand rested at his chest, above his heart.

She hoped she did... Because she loved the feel of him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:23 am

His answer came between growls of pleasure as she moved, rolling her hips against his. "Yes..." he hissed, pausing in his answer to lean close to bite at her shoulder. Not hard. Not enough to hurt. Just enough to let her know that he still had teeth. "You still feel amazing..." he growled, letting his teeth move up to nip at her earlobe. His hands, though, they moved to her hips, pulling her hard against him just once, pressing deep inside of her. "Can you still feel me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:33 am

The cry that stole from her lips told him yes as much as the whimpered word that escaped her soon after. A light tremble to her touch as she continued to rest a hand on his chest, letting her hips move to the touch of his hands while feeling the shivers brought on by the touch of his lips and teeth rush through her.
"Yes... oh God yes..." Teddy blushed, moving her hands to rest on his as she slowly sat upright again so that she could press her hips against him again, so she could watch the look on his face while she moved.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 am

His face was a mask of surprise and pleasure. Oh, it felt different. Very different. And yet, somehow, still so familiar. Still so good. He growled again, letting her hear as well as see his hunger, his need. Those two emotions that she somehow inspired in him in ways that no one else had ever been able to do. "How do I feel to you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:02 am

Teddy pressed her fingers against the back of his hands as they rested at her hips, still moving to his touch with a slow rolling motion that had her lips parting in a low whimper each time her hips pressed against his.
"Y-you.." oh, she was having trouble focusing enough to speak. Just keeping her eyes open, though heavy with desire, was difficult when instinct wanted her to close them, to lean her head back and just... In all honesty she wanted all and everything at once.
"You feel amazing... so good lover... so good..." the blond whimpered. "I missed this feeling so badly...." didn't matter that it had only been a few days, because a part of her had worried she wouldn't get to feel him again and that? That made it all that much sweeter now that she knew he still wanted her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:17 am

He continued to move with her. To press his hips to hers in that same gentle way, letting her control the pace, though he was listening intently to the words that she said. "You've missed the feeling of having me inside you?" he asked, his hands moving to her hips to pull her hard against him. "You didn't say anything..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:25 am

The sudden hard press of his hips against hers when he pulled her against him had her lips parting in a tender cry. Another shiver rushing through her as she bit down on her lip and whimpered.
"I didn't want pressure you... n-not so soon..." Teddy whimpered softly, opening her eyes again to gaze at him while she continued to move under the guidance of his hands, rolling her hips slowly against his while brushing her fingers lightly down his chest and stomach.

Her cheek blushed with warmth, the blond struggled a little to focus enough to speak, because the feel of him, the sight and the scent, was so very distracting.
"I was... was worried you might not want... want this anymore.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 am

When he leaned forward for a kiss, he bit her lip. Sharply, as if just a little bit in reproach. "You need to say something to me. I can't read your mind yet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 pm

It caused a tender cry to get caught in her throat.

"I'm telling you now..." Teddy whimpered, leaning over him as her hands moved to his shoulders again to push him back down onto the bed. "I promised I would tell you.... I-I just wanted to give you a little time before I... ah"
The blond closed her eyes tight as she whimpered, leaning over him now though still with those slow movements of her hips against his. "I just didn't want to push you so soon..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 pm

He let her push him back onto the bed. But his hands didn't stay still. They roamed over her hips, over her back, in gentle, warm circles. Well, they would have been warm if he had been warm, anyway. He looked up at her, shaking his head as he brushed a kiss over her shoulder, right at the junction of where her throat and shoulder met. Where he had bitten her earlier, drinking from her as though she were the sweetest of wines. "You can't push me if I don't want to be pushed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:20 pm

The blond moaned again, moving to his touches, needing those gentle hands on her body be they warm or cold, because the heat she needed and wanted wasn't necessarily physical. The heat she desired was in his heart, and that warmth, that warmth she could still feel as she arched her back and moved her head back so she could feel the touch of his lips on her skin. The memory of his fangs in her flesh causing her to shiver.
"God you feel so good...." Teddy whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm

His brows rose, though he couldn't help himself... "You have no idea how good I can feel."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 pm

"Show me...?"
It was a quiet little plea that fell from her lips as she pressed her hips to his again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still want to be mine? (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next