Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 am

He perked a brow.

"She can obfuscate? Beyond simply hiding.. she can hide and move?"
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 am

"Well.. I don't know if she can hide and move.. but I know she can change her appearance."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:21 am

He blinked. And again. He said nothing, but the blinking... means yeah, he was really surprised to hear that, at the least.

"Interesting." he said, rather simply.

Time to switch topics. "City Gangrel are not highly durable. Some would consider that a weakness, but what we lose in being able to absorb damage, we gain back in being able to not only strike first, due to being able to be unseen... but strike fastest... strike the most. Speed. Kindred call it Celerity. It can be used for any task, that requires quickness or dexterity.. from running... to sneaking... to hitting or dodging multiple strikes."

He would demonstrate, but he had this little issue... he didnt want to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 am

She gave a little nod, though her hold on him tightened. She didn't seem to want him to let her go, either.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 am

He smiled, softly to her. As her grip tightened, he purred softly into her ear in appreciation of it... but soon, back to lessons.

"And Protean. While the power is, in essense, the same... City Gangrel tend to not represent animals you might find in the wild... most times, they take on more Urban fears. Traditional Gangrel eyes glow Red... mine... Green. My claws look a little less like animal claws, and a bit more like jagged talons. My animal form... something that a person might fear, if they were to come across it in on the street in the middle of the night... my bird form, less conspicuous and more blending with urban bird life... I am able to sink into cement, but Tradiional Gangrel, are not."

"Mist form, is the same, tho..." he found this amusing, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 am

She gave a bit of a nod, smiling sweetly to him. "The dog?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 am

He nodded slightly.

"Doberman Pincher. I knew alot of individuals, when I was a boy, who were absolutely terrified of them. I guess... the form just felt natural."

But something tickled the back of his mind, and he quietly regarded her with a curiousity arrising. "Neck, or wrist?"
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 am

"I love them." She smirked, though her head tilted, "What do you mean..?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 am

A clawed finger slipped up, causing a small nick in his neck.. then in his opposite wrist... having had to let her go, to do such, unfortunately. "I would like for you to drink... drink until you feel completely full, but not beyond that. I have heard rumors.. that drinking too much in one sitting, could really really hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 am

Her brow quirked a bit, "Like dying from too much water?" She moved up, bringing his wrist up to her lips. Her gaze moved up to meet his, sensual seduction in those dark eyes as warm lips pursed around cool skin. She drank deeply, a quiet moan of pleasure coming from her lips as his Vitae flowed into her mouth and down her throat.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 am

That shiver... that moan... having her lips upon ANY part of his body... ugh.

Must... refrain... jumping... her bones...

They had already spent a couple hours with all that kind of activity, and as amazingly fun as it had been... there was a deadline to keep. But he watched her, as she drink.... his eyes falling half shut in the pleasure of her look and her lips. His free arm pulled her close, as she drank. He leaned in to trail wet cold tongye along the side of her neck, encouraging and teasing at the same time.

But other than that, he simply held her... feeling the blood leave himself, and enter unto her. Happier than a pig in shit.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:32 am

While pigs are actually quite careful to avoid any sort of poo, she certainly seemed happier than a hot pig in cool mud.

As she was pulled close, her hips raised a bit, a soft whimper coming from him. She drank until she was full, as she had been instructed, before reluctantly pulled back. A small drop of crimson ran down the corner of her lips, a shocking contrast to her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:37 am

Hips raised? Oh boy.... keep it together, mate! WITHSTAND THE URGE!

It was easier thought, than done... but he managed to keep his head, over the matter... no matter how badly he wanted to toss her to the floor for a little bit of a tumble about the room. He shivered, as she pulled away, and half open eyes caught the sight of the crimson. A small lean in, and loving tongue stole it away from the corner of her lip, placing a soft kiss there, as well.

Face nuzzled her own a bit, arms pulling her in tightly once again.

"Onto the other clans...."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 am

She nodded, dark eyes peeking out at him under long lashes. "I'm listening."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 am

"Assamite...." he began. Might as well do this alphabeticaly.

"Assamite's are typically middle eastern, but not always. They are a clan of assassin's, who share much similarities with City Gangrel, in terms of powers and tactics. They do not have protean, but they are fast and just as sneaky. Most... are Muslim."

"Brujah... from the spanish word meaning Witch. Though.. they are anything but. Most are of rebelious nature. All of them carry a bit of a bad temper, and are sometimes pretty easy and quick to provoke. They are strong... fast... and carry a very strong presense about them."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 am

Another nod.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am

"Followers of Set. Also known as Setites. I honestly do not know a WHOLE love about them, but thier clan comes from Egypt. I know they use powers to hide... and a family power that is similar to Protean, except snake oriented in nature.Set is a god of the Underworld.. so ... followers of him... yeah..."

"Giovanni. Typically Italian, they are known as Necromancers. They play with dead bodies, and the spirits of the dead. Supposedly they believe in and allow incest... and having sex with corpses.. but I honestly hope that is just rumors..."

"Lasombra. Usually spanish, of some variety. They control shadows.. can even become shadow, itself. They are also able to draw dark tenticles from shadows... and have the ability to control your mind. Typically, they are VERY evil. I doubt you will encounter any, any time soon, tho, from what I hear. "

"Malkavians. The Malkavian family seems to always suffer from some sort of mental instability. Sometimes it is subtle... sometimes not. THey are typically very insightful, but be care around them.. like like to share thier .. madness... at times."

Nosferatu. If you have ever seen the movie... yeah, a bit like that, but way more hideous to behold. If you see one, however, typically they will appear normal.. perhaps even beautiful. They have the ability to Obfuscate... and seem to have an affiliation with animals. THey are information whores... so if you ever cant figure something out, they might help... but nothing is free, usually.

Ravnos.... gypsies. Tricksters. Illusionists, theives. Best to steet clear of them. Gangrel and Ravnos do not typically get along well... supposedly it is due to some sort of relation there is, between the clans.

Torea-whores... I mean... Toreadors. They are the life of the party, typically. They love all things that are art. Music, pictures, fashion... sometimes darker things. They are socialites, to the extreme. They have the ability to effect others, by presense alone.

Tremere. They are warlocks. Magicians, of the darkest sorts. They can implore great magics... and mixed with the ability to control minds... do not go near them. Do not let them touch you. And most of all... do not trust them. Ever. I dont care how sweet or nice they seem.

Tzimisce. Fleshcrafters. They have the ability to mold and change flesh and bone. Not just to themselves, but upon others as well. It usually requires touch... do not touch them, ever, unless you want to risk them pulling the flesh of your arms around yourself... wrapping you up into a nice little human burrito. Typically extremely evil creatures. Most times, the worst of the worst.

And finally... Ventrue. The business executive... push influences inside of mortal and kindred society, around. The can control your mind. Alot of them are arrogant assholes, but for the msot part.. that is a case by case situation. Some arent so, bad, but dont turn your back for too long. "

Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

"There are a lot of Clans.." Was all she had to say, a small nod given once more.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am

"There are supposedly more... bloodlines... clans that once lived, and are now dead... but I dont know shit, about all that. Still pretty young, in the grand scheme of things. There are also clanless, vampires. Kindred who are so ...weak... that thier blood does not manifest specific traits or flaws that come from being apart of a clan."

He leaned in and nipped the side of her neck.

"Here comes the fun part." he said with a smirk.. then nipped her neck again, before speaking.

"There are four sects, technically. The Camarilla... the Sabbat... the Independents.. and the Anarchs."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 am

"Cam have rules, Sabbat runs wild and is bad, independents do their own things, and Anarchs follow their own rules.. but those rules follow the Cam, basically. Don't bite the hand that feeds you - right?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Blink.

Grin.

Neckbite. Fangs suddenly came forward and plunged deeply into her neck... he did not drink... no no. This was just a gift for a correct answer. Hands fell to her rump, squeezing firmly as hepulled the hips close, and her along with them.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:10 pm

She gasped as she was taken over with the feelings of the Kiss, clinging tightly to him.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Soon, fangs retracted. Smooth lick, and punture holes were closed and clean. Hand slipped up, to lightly drag claws slowly up and down her back... scratching, not cutting.

"Correct."
Hi finally stated, nuzzling cheek against her own appreciatively.

"Each sect has a variety of clans, sometimes, all of them. Some clans prefer one sect over the other, but the possibility for any clan to join any sect... is there. I myself, am technically what is called an Antitribu. The terms refers to a person who has turned thier back on the Sect that thier clan traditionally chooses. City Gangrel, are almost always associated with the Sabbat. You may find one or two of them as independents.. almost never as anarchs... and even fewer loyal to the Camarilla."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 am

"Which are you, then..?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 am

He smirked. It was harder to answer that, than one might think.

"I am Camarilla, with strong Independent tendencies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next