Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anise
Neonate
Anise

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 am

A soft giggle passed through smirking lips as she nodded. "Am I what you are? An extension of that sect?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 am

"Yes. Until the day when you are ready, and I am ready, and the Prince is ready for you to become Kindred... officialy, you are a ghoul within the Camarilla. There are some vampires that treat ghouls with a bit of respect. But, then there are others that think them lowly creatures and will be blatantly rude. You have to keep that in mind... not only to watch you step, but also to ignore the idiots that you may encounter." A clawed hand brushed a loose strand of her hair away from her face.

"The Camarilla works... kind of like a ladder scheme. There are many positions..." the word seemingly amused him for a moment, considering thier previous activities.." .. some of which are more important than others."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 am

"Such as..?" Her head tilted, she seemed to be absorbing the information easily enough.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:03 pm

"We will keep it to domain specific titles, as I highly doubt we will ever have to deal with an Alastor, Justicat, Archon, or any of the Inner Court."

"Prince, is at the top. The leader and ruler of a domain, for a Camarilla city. They are considered 'the eldest' in the domain, however age does not actually have anything to do with it, usually. Below the prince, is the Seneschal. A glorified housekeeper, the typically serve the prince directly to... handle the light work. If the Prince is away, or busy, the Seneshcal holds rule."

Below the Seneschal, to me, is the Sheriff and the Scourge. The sheriff is exactly what the name means. They police and inforce the laws, throughout the domain. The Scourge... is the bloodhound. You mess up bad, fail to introduce yourself when you get into a new city, or just piss off the Prince and he no longer wants you around... the Scourge either collects you and make you answer for your offenses... or kills you outright. When I was a Scourge, I prefered the later."

Below them, is the Primogen. The primogen are elected leaders for each clan that holds members who choose to be apart of the Camarilla. They have aids... acting in thier stead, should they feel the need for it, called Whips."

Below that, is the Harpy. The harpy is the romour monger... and is the final say upon positive or negative status beset upon those within the domain. The harpy is also in charge of handling the books on who owes what favors, to whom and how greatly. Boons, we call them. Boons are shit... I try to stay clear of such official things."

Below that, is the Keeper of Elysium. Elysium is a nuetral ground, for kindred. No powers are allowed to be used within it, of any sort. No weapons.. no violence, and traditionally a place where a kindred need not hide it's existance and can speak freely without fear of breaching the Masquerade."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:26 pm

She gave nothing more than a nod of understanding.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 pm

And with that, he just fell silent. Hands pet her in various unperverted places. Nothing more was said.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm

(Sure. Smile Scene.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5