Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 am

He slowed down. Pretty heavily. Long slow strokes, now... hands coming to rest upon her hips... was it ever going to end?

Yes... it was. He could feel it building... his breath became a small bit ragged. Light crimson droplets of sweat sparingly sprouding upon his skin not yet touched by animal features. She knew men... and while he was most definitely different, he was in alot of ways, quiet the same. Surely, she could recognize the signs. He was almost at his end....
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:08 am

Her fingers tightening around the sheets they rested against, pulling them close. Another cry of pleasure sounded as her body tightened around him, once more closer, closer to climax..

As she released she shuddered and growled and thrashed under him, her body tightening and releasing, coaxing him to finish.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:15 am

Her reaction was too much. The linching around him... coaxing... milking... too much.

It was thing, than he slimped over her... spooning a bit, i his thrusts... wrapping an arm around her waist to hold her tight as he gave her every milimeter there was to be had and held.. There was a rush of warmth, within her, and he shivered and shuddrered deeply... rocking hips aginst her rump as he released. The moan that issued forth, helped to clear up any doubts of his rlease. And it wasnt a little... it was alot. Like... years and years of pent up energy, alot.

His lips kissed upon her shoulder blade, tho, once it subsided... and yet he kkpet rocking hips into her... the rythme slowling more and more, till a near stop, staying fully within her.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:46 am

She was panting, gasping, her body trembling under him as she whimpered. After a few silent moments she whispered, "Fuck, you're good.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 am

He didn't know if she was being truthful, or just issuing pillow talk. Honestly, it wasn't like he even really cared. He slowly licked up her spine, ending at her neck. Soft nibbling placed there, then a kiss. His skin was rapidly losing it's warmth, and regretfully he removed himself from within her. Didnt have much choice, as the member was quickly becoming dormant. He still panted, however.... but that, as well, was coming to a hault.

He pulled her to her side, with him falling in behind her rather smoothly. He kept her held close... purring a sweet tone to her. No verbal response was given, tho. Not yet. With skin growling cold, to the touch... his black furry face nuzzled against the sweet skin of her back... lips continuing thier affections upon her.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 am

She shivered at his touches, her body shuddered with a wave of after-shock from the pleasure he'd given her. It wasn't apparent she had been simply administering pillow talk, if that's what she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 am

"Can you focus?" he whispered into her ear, with cold breath. A hand moved to lightly touch and caress upon her ribcage, toying idley with the flesh.

Perhaps the lessons had already began... the hand slipping down to trace small circles upon her hip, then whole hand ran up along her side once again.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:14 am

"Mm, focus on you, maybe." She sighed contently, moving with his touch.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 am

He smirked a smirk that was unseen by her, but surely she could picture it happening. He softly bit her shoulder... fangs only grazing.

"You are not my slave... not my play toy. At times, you will be an extension of myself, tho. As such, I need to make sure you understand as much as possible, before we leave this house again."
yet his hand did not stop moving. It reached around, to cup a breast... cold fingers toying playfully with them.. then fingers began to 'walk' downwards from her chest... not much effort need be used, to figure out where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:46 am

She shivered against him, her body arching into his touch. "Teach me what you can, then.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:14 pm

She must remain focused. Just assert self control. That was the point, of it all. Well.. that and he liked to feel her squirm.

Fingers trailing down, then stopping for a moment.

"Repeat to me, the rules I told you last night..." he whispered.. then slid hsi hand between her thighs,,, beginning to massafe below. A single finger sliding betwwen the folds, for a bit of extra attention.. extra distraction.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 pm

She shuddered, her voice wavering as she recited what she could remember.

"Kindred scheme.. don't look them in the eyes.. no sex with Kindred." She gave a pointed roll of her hips back against his. "Except you, I assumed..

"Obey those in the Court.. otherwise, they have no power.. let you know if I feel something strange is happening, if anyone bullies me into anything.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 pm

He grinned a bit, as she struggled to recite, while he lovingly caressed her. He stopped for now, like a bastard. His hand came up, resting upon her hip with a soft pulling of it backward, meeting her rock, for a moment.

"Focus... " he purred into her ear, then softly bit it. His lips parted and he whispered to her, again.

"The First Tradition, The Masquerade.Thou shall not reveal thy true nature to those not of the Blood. Doing such shall renounce thy claims of Blood."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm

"Don't tell anyone who isn't a Vampire that you're a Vampire." Her head tilted a bit. "But.. what about Ghouls?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 pm

"The same applies. To expose that you have kindred relations, to one not of the society, is a high offense. And you as 'mine'.. the blame will fall upon me." he placed a small lick to the side of her neck.

"And as for not fucking vampires other than myself.. you need not even do that, should you not wish it." he stated honestly. "Most kindred detest doing such things, with thier ghouls, considering being a ghoul eventually leads to becoming a Childe of the kindred they are attatched to."

He began to run his hand along her side again.. shifting a bit, as if to get closer than he already was. An impossible feat.

"The Second Tradition... Domain. Thy domain is thine own concern. All others owe thee respect while in it. None may challenge thy word while in thy domain."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 pm

"What does that mean? Domain?" His touches were driving her wild, though she wiggled against him, as if trying to get even closer.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

"Where you live.. a region or area that a kindred claims as thier own. All activities within it, are under thier control and rule. Only the man in charge, can grant Domain. There is not much of it, here...It all pretty much belongs to the Prince, which we will cover.. later.." her wriggling was perfeclty alright. He asserted this, by petting upon her hip.. then gliding hand along her toned stomach... making small circled upon it with a fingertip.

Fingers that started to slide down... oh so slowly.

"The Third Tradition...The Progeny. Thou shall only Sire another with the permission of thine Elder. If thou createst another without thine Elder’s leave, both thou and thy Progeny shall be slain."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 pm

She whimpered and moaned at his teasing advances, a frustrated growl rumbling in the back of her throat.

"So don't make me a Vampire without the Elder's permission.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:06 pm

He nodded softly, kissing upon her shoulder several times, as he did.

"The Elder... is who runs the local region. In this case... it is the Prince."

Fingers slid down, between thighs once again... petting between them lovingly... attentively.

"The Fourth Tradition... The Accounting. Those thou create are thine own children. Until thy Progeny shall be Released, thou shall command them in all things. Their sins are thine to endure."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:09 pm

She whimpered again as his touches moved back between her thighs, her body writhing against him.

"If.. if you get permission to make me a Vampire from the Prince.. I'm still like your Ghoul.. you still get in trouble for my actions.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:23 pm

He purred into her ear... "Correct, until myself and the Prince deams you suitable and ready to operate within Kindred society on your own."

It was time to play hard ball... this had all been teasing. Now, while he caressed upon her lower regions... a finger moved back between the folds.. and invited itself in. It curled lightly, resting for a second, before massaging a soft spot within her. He let fangs graze her neck... and words continued.

"The Fifth Tradition... Hospitality Honor one another’s domain. When thou comest to a foreign city, thou shall present thyself to the one who ruleth there. Without the word of acceptance, thou art nothing." Every word that had an S in it, he hissed softly to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Her body arched and stretched as he hit her sweet spot, gasping and shuddering.

"Talk to the Prince or you're fair game..."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:59 pm

The sweet spot. Some would call it a different kind of spot, but sweet spot worked just as well. It was a slowl and diligent massage happening within her. This kid maybe knew a bit more about girls, than most gave him credit for.

"When entering into a new city, it is best to get a letter of introduction, from a a well respected member of the region you last resided in, or left. THEN you meet the Prince or Seneschal, and introduce yourself. Some will require you to speak to the Harpy first... but we will cross those bridges when we get to them."

The speed of his massagine increased. He purred at the reactions of her body. He managed to scoot back, a little bit, away from her.. then gently guided her to lay upon her back. He would lay on his side, continuing to stroke that spot inside, over and over again.

"Doing good... we are almost done, for now..." it actually WAS praise.

"The Sixth Tradition... Destruction. Thou art forbidden to destroy another of thy kind. The right of destruction belongeth only to thine Elder. Only the Eldest among thee shall call the Blood Hunt."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:50 pm

She shuddered and shook at his affections, seeming to forget where she was for a moment. What she was doing. After a brief pause, however, she responded with shaky breaths, "Don't kill Vampires.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:00 pm

"...without permission from the Prince."

He grinned and nodded. Lips traveled up along her neck, leaving trail of kisses in thier wake. Soon he was at her ear, whispering deeply into it. "Good girl... " in a mischevious tone.

Hand began to move faster now, more purposeful. Thaton less, for the day, done. COming to the conclusion of it al, allowed him to focus one on something more important. Making her cum... hard. Hand rocking into her vigorously. The sweet spot was being absolutley bombarded and overstimulated, how delicious that orgasm would be... especially with fangs.

The moment she seemed like she was about to release, his fangs sank around hr throat. She could breath, but right as she peaked... the Kiss thrust her so far down the spiral of pleasure... he could only wait and see if his assumptions were correct, agin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next