Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:37 am

Bella drove up with the other Malkavian, smiling to him as she parked in front of the huge building.

"Here we are!"

She exclaimed, hopping out of her car. A large, bare tree was directly next to the house, quite creepy in nature. Pushing open the door she called, "Mike? Robert? You guys home??"

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 am

Robert came stepping out of a side room, a cloth running between his hands as he dried them. He looked at the young man curiously. A warm friendly expression on his face, "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Nolan walks a circle around Robert looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:23 pm

"Robert, Nolan Williams. Nolan, Robert Benson." She introduced the two, paying no special attention to Nolan as he circled her friend.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Once Nolan makes it back to the front and after Bella speaks, Nolan nods to Robert without speaking.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Robert nodded his greetings to Nolan, and turned to Bella. "One of yours?" He asked, making a quick guess.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Nolan interrupts, "No. I am not her ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Robert smiled politely, "I did not believe you were, a Malkavian though, that was how the question was intended to be taken."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 pm

"One of my Family." She explained further for Nolan, smiling warmly as she put a gentle hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 pm

He nodes very aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Robert nodded, offering his hand out for a hand shake, "Pleasure to meet you Nolan. Welcome to Bell-as' Castle." He smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Nolan nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 am

"Well, Nolan.. what would you like to see first?"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:20 am

"The computers or a spot to hook up. Do you have WiFi and what speed did you have again?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:23 am

Robert looked at Bella, "We have internet?!" He asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm

"We'd better", Nolan declares as he flashes an eye stink at Bella.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:45 pm

"Uh..." She glanced to Robert, then to Nolan. "I... haven't set anything up.. I mean.. maybe. Crap. I don't know how anything works.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Robert smiled, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I can set it up." He smiled confidently. "Comcast work for everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

She shrugged.

Really.

She wasn't being indifferent, she just had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 am

"If I may? I will set it up. I need a payment method, as I am not made of money. I will do it as your secretary. I have taken care of bringing elders into the modern age; I am qualified or do I need to re-display my prowess?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:02 am

"Redisplay?" Robert quirked a brow.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Williams
Neonate
Nolan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm

"Come with me". He heads off to where the car is parked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle   Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home Nolan - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 1