Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 am

Much lounging around and even some fooling around occured with the few remaining hours of the night before. Something had tickled the back of his mind, before falling to torper, with her wrapped up in his arms... and as day became night, they were most certainly in for an interesting time.

The sun set... he did not stir, right away. Seemed to be a trend, with him.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 am

She woke before him, per the usual, kissing his cheek gently. She wasn't sure how long it would be until he woke up, but she was scheduled to work tonight. Slowly she slipped out of his arms, bare feet quietly padding about the room as she dressed. She then grabbed a post-it note, about 5 minutes later, and wrote in big swirling letters.

At work, stop by if you want.

With a heart beneath the words.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:46 am

What had it been? Ten minutes, or so, after she left that he finally began to stir. The moment that he did, his eyes ripped open... claws dropping rather suddenly. He quickly scanned around the room for her, there was a frantic nature, to this. Eyes shifting left.. then right. A small tremble escaped him. lips set in a deep frown. He did call out for her... there was no point. He was zipping around to each corner of the condo faster than the sound would have reached her ears, anyways.

He was not familiar with what an extreme withdraw, was like. And i waking up to find her gone, having yet to seen any sort of note, while looking for an actual person...yeah.

His hands began to shake, a bit..., enough that he had to grasp them firml within one another. She was gone... she left him... the worst case scenarios instantly playing through his mind.

And from somewhere in the depths... a sinister little giggle emerged... ~Hello, again... my childe...~
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:09 pm

The bright pink post-it had been stuck to the bathroom mirror, so if he were to check that room he would find it.. presumably.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 am

Rolf walked home with her, but not as the boy. As the boy, it would be too suspicious. No no.. as the dog. A shivery 'cold' looking dog, with a sheen upon its fur. Wobbly legs carried is slowly, with her, towards her condo... but no whimpers were heard. Every now and then, a drop of blood sweat fell from the animal... and it's eyes looked a touch distant.

Soon they were near the door, and the animal waited for her to open it.. .he hadn't locked it on his way out. He hadn't said a single word to her, yet, outside of the simple "Let's go home..." outside of the club, when they finally joined up.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:29 am

She pushed the door and held it open for the dog, having patted and stroked his head and back, respectively, on the way home. As soon as they were inside she slipped her hat off, tossing her purse and keys to the side. "Are you already experiencing withdrawals..?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 am

Her hand was greeted by a smear of blood, though he was not wounded. He panted a bit.. stepping inside the condo... wobbly walk straight towards the shower. As he moved, his form went from dog to ... thing. A few small drips of blood, as he moved towards the bathroom.

"Apparently.. I dunno... Scion thinks so... never.. been.. through this..." it was almost hard for him to get the words out, and into the bathroom he went... sound of the shower turning on.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:35 am

She followed after him, entering into the bathroom. She didn't step into the shower, not yet, her arms folded over her chest, head tilted. "Do you want more..?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 am

He stepped into the shower... then pretty much collapsed within it. He came to fall to his side a bit, porcupine quills screaching against the surface of the tiles. He sighed, an exhausted sound.. and just turned, to place his quilled back against the tiled wall. Chin lifted, to allow his face to meet the decending water, knees came to a bend and forearms placed upon them.

The clear water turned to blood, as it fell across. him... soon being absorbed by the drain. Another shiver ran through him.. and he said nothing. Not yet...
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:01 am

She slipped her coat off, dropping it by the door, then moved to crouch next to the shower. Dark eyes focused on him as she gave a gentle sigh, reaching out to run a hand down his arm.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 am

He shivered under the touch... his skin was running pretty hot, as she touched it. His eyes turned to her, and with a slightly trembling voice, he spoke.

"You... you need your blood.... this is... the last night... of training. Must... teach.. how to ... use the blood...." his breathing was unnecissary, but it was there. Labored. Reactive thing, to something unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:45 am

She retreated from the shower long enough to kick off her shoes and pull off the locket she wore around her neck, opening it. Out from it fell an electric blue pill, and with one quick motion she popped it into her mouth. Again she moved forward, still in jeans and a tank top, but this time fully under the water. She gently rested herself against his chest, kissing his jaw gently.

"You need to feel alright.."

The water ran over her hair and her body, her dark locks straightening and clinging to her neck and face with the weight of the water. Her shirt stuck to her curved little frame, nearly see through.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 am

His eyes shifted to her, as she moved about.. and blinked as she slid the pill in her mouth. He shook his head no "I dont ... want more drugs... dont want.. to be like this... again..." said weakly. "You have... to train..".

But as she slipped into his lap, he let out a sigh and arms curled around her, pulling her tightly against himself. FOrehead rested upon her chest, as if to look down the top, but likely was not. Body trembled again, but his breathing slowed. Water running not as much red... all but clear, his body still very hot and feverish, tho. Much hotter than when they had tumbled about upon the sheets of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 am

"You are so warm.." She mumbled to him, bringing a hand up to touch the side of his head gently. "C'mon, don't be stupid. Drink from me, you'll feel so much better.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 am

He was going to protest, honestly he was...

But screw it.

His head lifted, nost running slowly up from her chest, along to the curve of her neck. Fang trailed up, and was the falling water decened upon them both, those fangs very slowly sank into the delicate flesh of her neck. Little by little, they went in, until buried fully within, lips sealing around the blood that started to drip from the bite... consuming the sweet crimson so very slowly. A shiver slipped down his spine... but his trembling began to subside almost instantly.

He relaxed a bit, yet still held her firm... his eyes falling closed.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 am

This was fast acting, and Anise knew it. Already she was feeling the potent drug overtake her, this one different than the rest. It stirred up emotions, caused sensations to be explosive. The water running over her felt like a thousand little lovers' caresses, and his hot skin against hers was fiery passion incarnate.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 am

At first, it wasn't the drugs that had started to settle him. It was her touch. He hadn't even felt the pull of the drugs, for the first few moments... but then as they began to sink in, as he slowly withdrew blood form her.. a point so far.. a little growl overtook him. Explosions, indeed, as he felt every single droplet of water that touched him, like an electric sensation. His weakened body began to have strength to it, again, and life began to stir.

He sat up a bit straighter, running hands down he center of her spine.. every millimeter a great sensation upon fingertips. A deep moan escaped from his lips, upon her neck... drinking still.. another point gone, a bit faster, this time.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 am

A soft sound of lust fell from her full lips as the sensations of the drugs and the Kiss intertwined, her entire body a center of indescribable pleasure.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 am

Annnnnnd with that sound from her, it was on. He sat up a bit, turning, with the pair of them still pressed hotlly together, pushing her against he shower wall with an intense passion. Hands fell away from thier soft touches, and began to outright rip the wet fabric of her top right off of her. Hands slipped down, upon the fastenings of her jeans and rather deftly snapped them, as well. A rough tugging upon her pants, to remove them, as fangs slipped out of her neck and lips moved to her own, placing a firey kiss upon them. He spoke, as he kissed. "Heal the wound.. focus on the power of the blood... invision the holes... closing... sealing... as if they had never been there." he nearly demanded, but hardly gave her time to speak back, as a deep kiss was placed upon her.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:49 pm

She had writhed under the water, though as he spoke her attention pulled completely from of him. His kiss, his violent removal of her clothing, everything faded as she focused on healing her wound. Her body burned the blood inside of her soon after, the holes on her neck closing up.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

When her attentions stoped, and her focus began... he stopped sexually assaulting her, a very lingering touch, but even that soon pulled away from her. There was no doubting the look that was in his eyes. the drugs were taking full swing, by the time the wound closed.. his head tilted back until it smacked into the way, and he just kinda leaned there. Eyes fluttering a bit, in the struggle to remain calm from the beads of sensational water.

"You are stronger, now... naturally, as I am sure you know... but you can be stronger, still. Faster, more fuild... dexterious. Tougher, more durable, longer lasting. The blood can empower you.. make you temporarily better than you ever were... if you just focus on it. Focus on your strength, imvision your muscles being enhanced. Or, Focus on your movement speed... your precision. Dexterity covers alot of things, and you can make yours all the sharper. Or focus on your skin, your toughness.. your stamina. Know that with a simple thought, you can steel yourself against damage, weather, fatigue."

A hand came up, wrapping softly around her throat, then slipped across her shoulder, finger tracing from side to side, along her collarbone.

"It can heal you... mend broken bones, shut cuts, make bruises disappear. And... it can manifest power within you."
His head tilts curiously.

"You have seen what I am capable of... speed, hiding, glowing eyes. Take a moment to search within yourself... try to focus on those things... will your blood to give you great strength, and try to summon one of them to the surface." Head tilted back... eyes closed, hand fell off of her and up to his forehead, rubbing with his palm, slowly. .
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 am

She focused for a moment, then shook her head. "I can't.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:19 am

He did not open his eyes... didn't really seemed too bothered, by her words. He was a bit lost in the rapture of the water that danced across him. He did, however, respond.

"Give it time. I have probably rushed all this much faster than I am supposed to.. trying to get you up to speed quickly, but precisely... "
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 am

She shuddered as water streamed over her body, crawling up into his lap and cuddling him closely. The water had run cold - that always happened in this shitty condo - but she didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 am

It seemed all sexual appetites had been forgotten, for now. Though as she drew close into him, cuddling, her moaned softly as her skin pressed against his. He wrapped his arms slowly around her, smooth hands.. smooth scales, pulling her tight and plassing fluttering kisses across her forhead, then nuzzled his face agonizingly slowly against her own.

"Would you like to live on an island?" A seemingly idle thought, expressed rather casually. Whispers under the falls of water. His eyes finally opened, brilliant jade reptilian gaze staring down to her. "I can get you to work, and back, every night... but.. I was simply wondering if you would like to stay with me, or prefer to stay here?" Head tilted quizzicaly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray III - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next