Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anise
Neonate
Anise

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Oh, it hit her.

Hard.

She screamed and thrashed against the bed, clutching at the sheets and pulling them towers her. It lasted a good 10 seconds, her body quivering as the waves of pleasure crashing through her slowly died down. Little mewls left her lips as she shook, her body turning towards his as she clung to him.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Hand and fingers slid away... running up to his own lips, as he lewdly licked them clean. He was rather happy, with the results of what he did to her. The soft purring tone, given to her ear as she clung to him, told her that. Lips caressed against her own for many long minutes. A deep kiss... passionate and meaningful.

Soon enough, tho, as they were STILL in bed, enjoying each other, he muttered. "You mut be hungry." He sure as fuck, was.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 am

"Starving." She commented bluntly, a hand moving to carress his cheek gently. "Are yoy?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:22 am

A hand around her, running a finger up and down her spine. His head nodded softly, forehead to forehead. "I am... and I fear that if I do not feed soon, being near you will be quite dangerous for you." It as a plain message... he would have to leave, for a short time. "Should only take an hour, or so." What was it? Only 12am? Surely not much later than that. "Once I am done... I will come straight back.."

He would have prefered to feed on her, but it just wasnt safe to do such. Really not looking forward to leaving the condo.. a feeling that was pretty easy to see in his eyes. He tilted her chin up, with a hand, and placed another full... deep... passionate kiss. Maybe just a small touch of licking her lips in the process.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:26 am

She seemed shocked as she looked at him, perhaps a bit confused. "Can't you feed off of me..?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 am

He shook his head, slowly. "I cannot. I have taken from you, already. If I were to take again, not only do I risk your health from blood loss, but I may very well risk losing control." A hand slid up to her face, cupping it softly. "You are very delicious... and I am very hungry... trying to feed from you, as hungry as I am, could possibly make me harm you unintentionally." Planted a passion filled kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 am

She pouted up to him. "Okay.. if you're sure.. I'll make myself an omelette."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 am

He did not want to go. Such could be seen in his eyes, and felt in his lingering touch. But he had to. Another kiss given, this one planted tenderly upon her forhead.

"I wont be long. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:17 am

She slipped her arms around his neck once more and returned his affectionate kisses, nodding. "Okay.. see you soon." She rolled out of bed, then made her way into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 am

He simply layed there, for a few moments longer. He watched her walk away, with great interest. Once she disappeared, he quietly slipped from the bed... 'dressed' himself as the boy, again... and slowly made his way to the front door. Eyes shifted to her, as he walked along... attentive even in his departure.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 am

She gave a little wave as she caught his eye, already having placed a pan on the stove and had the eggs on the desk.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 am

He gave a bit of a frustrated growl... but forced himself out the door. Out fishing, Be back in an hour.

Time lapses.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 pm

She was sitting crouched on her couch in the living room, absently watching some late night TV. An empty plate with a bit of hashbrowns and eggs on it was on the coffee table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Fifty-five minutes later....

... the door handle clicks, and the door swung open slowly. Rolf was home, as promised.. and even slightly earlier than he had anticipated. She could probably tell, right away, that his color locked alot better. He was still fairly pale, but it wasnt ghostlike, anymore. He quietly shut the door behind himself, locking it.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:57 pm

She glanced up as she heard him enter, a her eyes lighting up upon seeing him. "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 pm

The thought to blurt out 'honey, i'm home' crossed his mind, but he refrained... because that was a bit too cheesy.

He turned, regarding her with soft jade gaze. Smile upon his lips, as he moved straight to where she sat, taking up a position next to her. Without a word, he softly pulled her to lay across his lap, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"My name is Rolf Sechs." he stated, for no reason at all. I guess it was story time.

"I was born in Berlin, Germany. I am 11 years a Kindred, and 28 years old, in total. I am a decendent of Josef Mengele, tho I do not share his... ideals." he did not explain who the man was, as if he was sure she already knew... of just did not care to go into it, at the moment.

"I once was a promising Genetisist... but, in Paris, I was attacked... and when I came to... I was no longer alive."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:15 pm

She curled up against him, her fongertips scratching gently over his chest. "That's terrible..? I'm.. I'm sorry to hear you had to go through that.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

HIs arms wrapped her up, holding her close as he shared the story. His scratching recieving a soft growly purr for her attentions. "I hesitate to say it was unfortunate, for it has brought me here to you, eventually... for which... I am most assurdely rather fortunate." He ment that.

"Do you know the different sects of Kindred?" his head tilted, regarding her curiously. He had assumed she knew nothing, but now... wanted to find that out for sure, or not.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 am

Her head shook once more. "Celeste explained which Kindred I've met belong to which sect, but the names mean very little to me.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 am

"Alright."

"First, there is a difference between Clans and Sects." he stated, running a hand through her hair, caressing lovingly.

"First and foremost... you are now apart of Clan Gangrel, yet at the same time, you don't. " Confusing much? He clarified.

"Clan Gangrel are the more animalistic of all vampires. Traditional Gangrel comminicate and interact with animals extremely well. This power is called Animalism. They are durable under the worst of conditions... leading them to be extremly sturdy in combat, or against the elements. This is called Fortitude. Additionally, every Gangrel has an animalistic spirit within them. This spirit manifests into power. The ability to see in the dark... any darkness." As he said this.. his eyes closed... then opened again in a wicked green glow.

"The power of claws... not just a weapon, but a tool for climbing amonst other things. They are extremely potent against other kindred, making Gangrel feared, usually, even at young ages." He had already shown her this... so moving right along.

"The power to become one with the earth. We can literally sink into the earth, either to hide temporarily, or slumber during the day."
Cant show that one, at the moment.

"The ability to tap into our inner animal... what we feel most connected to... and change into it, increasing our abilities based off of what the spirit one is linked with, would naturally be like." His dog form. Fast as hell, and well conditioned.

"And finally... for some of us... the ability to disolve into mist. That is right... old school vampire mist." He smirks.

"It all falls under the classification of our in-family only power... called Protean."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 am

She gave a nod. "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 am

He did not continue. He pointedly stopped. "I will give you much information on a subject, then we will stop once I am done... and I will answer any questions you have. Any and all. Do not be shy." Small nuzzle of cheek against cheek given. "No question is too small or too great."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 am

She smiled as he nuzzled her, whispering "You're precious.. continue."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 am

He nodded. Not a fan of being called precious, tho! However, he didnt show it.

"As I said... you are apart of the Gangrel, yet I am not a traditional one. I am a bloodline, of the original clan. And branch, if you will, that is more befitting modern times. Most Gangrel, do not do well within urban areas. That is mainly because of more animalistic instincts, or simply because every time we lose control of our anger or gear... we are scared with an animal trait. As such, most Traditional Gangrel find it difficult to deal with urban culture, with a fluffy white bunny tail."

He smirked.

"City Gangrel, however, are exactly as the name says. Gangrel who belong in the city. We share the curse of being scarred by animal traits, but the rest is different. For example, City Gangrel are not particularly friendly or connected to animals. Instead of animalism, City 'Grel have the ability to hide. Not just simple hiding... the ability to make you forget they were every there.. to make you think you are seeing something, you are not, when you look upon them. The ability to not allow you to see them at all... nor thier 5 friends they have with them. It is called Obfuscate."

There was more, but he waited."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 am

She gave a nod. "Obfuscate. Like Celeste."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray (2nd Night) - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next