Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Teagan the panther made her way through the woods to the beach house she  shared with Luke.

Leading, chasing and naturally rough housing with an all black counter part.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm

He was more than happy to play and rough house with Teagan on the way there. But he paused outside the house... and sneezed.

"It smells of death."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm

"Yes it does, one does what they must to protect those they love, and for the sake of survival." Her steps slowed to match his pace. "Or do you mean another kindred?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm

He looked confused.

"Both? Both, I think. Lots of death. Several scents of death, of rot, decay..."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 pm

"You don't have to stay in the house if you don't want... there are woods that run all along here..." she offered.

"But you know what I am....is this.. not something you could get used to to be with me?" Her tone was soft and hopeful as she rubbed along side Aubrey her long tongue snaking out to lick the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:31 pm

There was another pause as he waited, quivering... almost as though he might be sick.

"For you... I will do this."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:36 pm

"Is your sense of smell as good when you are on two legs?" she asked him curiously, rubbing her face along side his as she head butted his shoulder. "I don't want you to have to do things you don't want to... but.. don't I smell to?" she asked looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:42 pm

He was literally quivering. But he was trying to answer her.

"You smell, too. Not like this. Not this strong. Not this dead."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Her head tipped to the side, "What has been your experience with Kindred other then me?" she asked him as she walked him back the way they had come up the beach slightly and away from the house for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm

He frowned.

"I've seen them. Once in a while, talked to them."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Likely the cause of the scent, if it truly was a scent and not just his way of perceiving a kindred as far gone as he was, set comfortably in his sitting room once again reading. For some one as wicked as he could be at times he certainly spent a great deal of time curled up with a good book it seemed. Well it was hard work to be terrible all of the time. Even sinners needed a night off from time to time.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:14 am

"Lets try two legs." She said as she herself shifted back to her human form.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Aubrey nodded to her, following suit and shifting into his human form along side her. His hands, though.. they clenched into fists as he fought the urge to cover his mouth and nose. It was more than just scent alone that bothered the young were-creature.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Teagan sighed softly, "I am sorry, you need to at least meet Luke once..." she said looking unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 pm

He nodded.

"I understand, Teagan. You don't have to explain."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Taking his hand she led him back to the house, unless he dug his heels in she took him into the house, once through the door she called out. "Luke you home?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm

He looked up from his book and called back "I am in the sitting room. why are you shouting through the house?" that wasnt like her at all. She behaved like a predator for the most part. Not announcing her position till she was where she intended to be. It was odd enough for him to set aside his book as he waited for her to make her way there.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:53 pm

He didn't fight her pulling him along. He just set his jaw, following maybe a little more slowly than she was pulling him along, but he still followed.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:58 pm

"Maybe we could step outside?" she called out to Luke, "I have someone I want you to meet." Confined spaces, horrible odors, she tugged Aubrey by the arm and pulled him back outside.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:25 pm

To his credit, Aubrey was holding it together. He was even starting to relax a bit more, trying, for the woman he was bound to, deal with the issues that raged inside of him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Perhaps sensing the internal struggle she looked at him, and smiled squeezing his hand in her own reassuringly, "It is really important to me that you two get along... I don't know what I would do if you two didn't..." she let the thought trail off.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Luke frowned then called back "is this some one frightened of carpeting?" he sounded annoyed. Interupting his book was one thing but calling him to her when she was the one who wanted something was another matter altogether.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Hearing him over her shoulder through the door that had yet to close all the way she closed her eyes and looked like she was counting to ten in her head, "Please?" she called out to him.

Teagan never said please...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 pm

He sighed and was even more annoyed. He rose from his seat now curious what would pull such a remark from her. He made his way across the ground floor and out the door she had just gone out of.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

There Teagan stood holding hands with the tall youth with long red hair. Her gaze held concern for him, as she had just finished speaking, her hand was squeezing his gently. Hearing the door open she turned her head away from Aubrey, her eyes danced with pleasure just to look upon Luke.

She had the look of a cat that had brought home a dead mouse for her favorite person, an expression that said 'Come see what I have brought you.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next