Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anise
Neonate
Anise

Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 am

She lead the other to an elevator, resting against his chest once the door has closed and she had slected the 9th floor. Little circles were traced about his chest with her fingertips idly. Once the door opened, she walked down a hallway and unlocked her door with a key, pushing it open and motioning him inside.

Her condo was simple, painted white with a white carpet. The couch was black and looked quite plush, while a fishtank was against the back wall. A large TV was mounted to the left wall, and to the right was the kitchen. A door to the left presumably entered to her bedroom.

The pictures on the wall consisted of artful shots from all over the world, and a glass door exited out onto her balcony.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 am

Resting against his chest, his arms had snaked around her and pulled her close. He had said nothing, just being rather affectionate. Mostly soft touches, but with hints of roughness in the occasional nips and claws dragging across her flesh in harmless, yet dark insinuations.

He followed behind, close... only a step away at all times, until he entered he home. Once past the threshhold, his tail came suddenly into view and smacked the door shut with a fairly heavy sound. He didnt flinch, nor did he look overly aggressive. It was just a bastard of a thing. Jade eyes scanned the room slowly... in a very curuious yet meticulous fashion. For a moment, he seemed more intersted in the contents of the home, rather than the incredibly stunning woman that had invited him into it.

Tail flicked lightly. Surely she would need to change... or eat... or something. He was giving her a few moments to do such, if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 am

She did change, moving through the door into her bedroom and returning in a short, saton black robe, little bits of lace lining the hem. Once she returned, however, she simply watched him, her head tilted curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 am

Silent footsteps carried him across the room, inspecting every detail with a great interest. He hesitated, tho, once she entered the room again. He caught her reflection in the glass of one of the pictures. Simply staring at her, for long moments, before speaking.

"I need to understand something." The much warmer tone, than usual, stated.

"I need to understand what you think this is... what you want..." as if she had been the one stalking him. Maybe she had? Only she knew the answer to that. "I need to understand your mindset, coming into this."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 am

"I want adventure.. I want to be stronger.." she gave a gentle smile as she moved towards him, her hand resting on his arm. "And I want to do it all with you."

Last edited by Anise on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 am

His eyes gazed at the hand that lay upon his arm. She could feel the scales, but for the moment, the image remained. He regarded her with a deep curiousity. A hand coming to place on her hip, drawing hips closer, and her with them.

"In this world... the Kindred world... there is no adventure without pain and suffering. It is not a magical land where things go as they should. You can trust noone. Those you think are your friends, will throw you under a bus or worse, without a moment of hesitation."
Was he speaking about what she would incounter, or what he had already encountered?

"I can help mold you... into what you want to be. Into things you never knew you could be. But there is a price. There are rules. Strike guidelines. Much learning. Sometimes forsake what and who you know, to fullfil your true potential. But with all this, I can still nore guarentee your survival... though I will swear to be at your side, ever single step of the way."

He ran his other hand smoothly up her stomach, slowly across the fabric covering her chest... and up to her neck. A loving and very sexual caress, but not actual advances were yet made.

"I will share with you everything. Everything I know. Everything I am. Everything I was.. absolutely all of it, but you must be absolutely willing to pay whatever price may come from that... hidden or unhidden."

Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 am

"I am giving you the choice.... I never had...."

He looked deathly serious.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 am

"I'm not looking for rainbows and unicorns," She responded, smirking up at him. "I'm looking for adventure. Adventure without danger, without risk, is no adventure at all - just a vacation." Her hand brushed over his chest, dark eyes gazing up at him.

"This is my choice. To go with you where you go, to serve you and learn everything I can from you."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 am

"I do not wish for you to serve... I think, you misunderstand."

The hand that had been upon her neck, slowly fell. As a matter of fact, both hands fell. Moving around, with a liquid grace and silence, he came to embrace her from behind... as he had the first night they met. One arm slithered around her waist from behind.. the other sliding up the front of her chest between breasts with hand coming to rest on her shoulder. He was really warm to touch, at the moment. Nowhere near as cold as the first time they met.

"I do not want a servant... I want an equal. A partner. Someone that I can ACTUALLY trust. Someone to be close to, and wants to be close to me. Someone that will understand...and you are that person. I saw it, from the moment I locked eyes with you. You saw some of me.. some of what lays beneath the surface. Many would show even small amounts of fear. You showed intrigue... and desire."
A soft, very warm kiss placed upon the side of her neck... then grazed fangs teasingly.

Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 am

"Is that why you like me?" She gasped gently as his fangs brushed her sensitive flesh, her body pressed back against his as she comfortably rested back against him. Both hands came up to gently rest on the arm over her chest. "My acceptance of you?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 am

"Everything about you, is appealing. You stir... emotions.. urges.. desires.. lusts, that should be dead and forgotten about. You looks, your attitude, and yes.. the way you look upon me. You are no afraid, truely. Not of me, when you probably should be. I am a very dangerous creature, you see... with a swimming pool worth of blood on my hands and teeth." He took a breath in, then out, once. It was the only time he did such.

"But here you are.. here.. with me. Willing. Accepting. How much of it is true, and how much of it is the desire for what will come and the blood?" A question in which he had a great curiousity for.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 am

"I've only drank once, I'm not addicted to the blood.. I do want to know what comes, but you.. you don't try to hide the monster you are." The upper most hand on his arm moved up over the back of his hand, her fingers rested against the side of his neck. "They're all monsters, but you don't hide what you are.. not beyond keeping the secrets of your society's existence.." She smirked a little, though he couldn't see her face. "It's strangely comforting.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:17 am

"My dear... I keep secrets... " He stated... as the obfuscated claws hand slipped down her hip... sliding along her inner thigh with soft scratches. Then.. after caressing there, for a moment, it began to trail towards more sensative lower regions. It was a rather bold move, and should have been very dangerous for said area. Claws were sharp, yo... but as they arrived... there as no scratching. There was only hot and soft fingers. The claws.. were gone. Maybe it wouldnt mean much to her, but he had pretended for so many years, that the talons upon his fingers were an animal feature. A mark of the beast.

They were not.

Hand played for a moment, before removing its teasing and toying with her thighs again.

"But I will hold none, from you. Ever. Should it be the death of me... so be it. I will be here, for you, with you, till the end of time. "
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 am

On the subject of bold moves, the hand against his neck moved up to his cheek. She turned her neck and tilted her head up, standing on her toes and letting her lips brush his softly. As she pulled back, she gazed up into his eyes. "Nor will I keep anything from you."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 am

As thier lips touched, he kissed her. Softly, yet it did not lack any passion or fire. It was there. Heartfelt, too. A low and hungry grow issued .. but he settled himself rather quickly.

She spoke, and his unblinking gaze locked fully onto her own. "Good. I would have it no other way. Celeste thinks I will force you into some sort of bonded mindless drone, and will abuse you. I will never force you into anything, you do not wish to do, unless it is absolutely necissary. However... I will not deny, that over a short period of time... you likely -will- become fully bound. It is just the nature of it all, as a ghoul. But... when I think you are fully ready... I will obtain the right to end your life, and give you a new one. At that point.. you will be shattered of teh bond and free to decide what path you wish to take, at that time."

He pulled her close, again, non-clawed fingertips resting upon both hips.

"This... on this night, you will decided whatever it is you want of me. After tonight, your lessons and our ... relationship... will be fully underway. So... whatever you want, tonight.. just take it." He ment that, in every possibly way.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:36 am

She shook her head, smirking up at him. "That's not how it works, sugar. You tell me what you want." She turned to face him, her arms tenderly wrapping around his neck. "What is it you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:41 am

He returned the smirk, with one of his own.

"You are going to be such a pain in the ass... I know it. " Though it was in no way any sort of protest.

He hands began to peel the robe off of herself, allowing it to fall to the floor, but his eyes did not yet roam her form. Simply pulled her in close, his body finally reaching the temperature of one that was alive still.

"From you? Everything."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

She administered gentle kisses along his jaw, easily slipping out of the robe as he began undressing her.

"Define 'everything'."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 am

"How long, have you been under the power of kindred blood?"

Rather odd and sudden question, for such an intimate moment. Hes hands trailed down to her behind, gliding across the flesh with a loving caress. Much too forward an action, for such an unfamiliar person to her. He lifted her up, off the ground, but at the same time was careful for her legs to not wrap around his back, if they wrapped, it would have to be around his waist.

Once lifted, however, he brought the pair of them down, right there in the middle of the living room floor. Gently laid her down upon her back, leaning over her.. kind of hovering.. staring deep into her eyes. Yeah. The lustful and longing look within them told the story of a little bit of what he wanted. But he controlled it... and awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 pm

"I'm not.." She responded truthfully, gazing up at him from her spot on the floor. "I've only drank once from Antoinette - no one else."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm

It might seem, he couldn't make up his mind, on the position he wished her to be in. He sat backwards to be on his rump, then took her hands within his own and pulled her to be in his lap. Yes. This was the one. Again... made sure nothing wrapped around to his back, in fear of what might welcome her, should she reach back there with arms or legs for any reason. As he pulled her to sit in his lap, naked as she was... she might feel somethign that remained hidden beneath the visage. But he forced nothing, other than her closeness. Now way obvious, what a part of him wanted from her.

Arms wrapped around her waist, now, finally returning her affectionate kisses along his jaw with a sharp nip to her neck. A pinch, that drew some small amount of blood.. but it was quickly licked clean. Attentitive, slow, caressesing in the touch of his tongue upon her skin.

Then he spoke, with hot lips brushing across the tender flesh.

"Good. There is no lingering feelings for this individual?"
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 pm

She shook her head, "I didn't care much for her.. I care more for Celeste.." She gasped as his fangs pinched at her, her own teeth grabbed at his skin, giving it a rough nip.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 pm

He was pleased, with the response... and as her teeth tugged at him, but did pretty much nothing, he purred anyways. Growly low rumbling purr. He leaned back, using his hands upon the floor to brack himself at an angle. NOW he was drinking in her form, with his eyes. Some folks did not find tattoos attractive on females. They were out of thier fucking minds. Every inch of her was flawless perfection.

It could be easily read in his looks, that he wanted to kiss and touch, but refrained. Instead, he continued speaking.

"What is Celeste, to you? Absolutely everything involved."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 pm

"She's my friend.. a friend who has been with me for a very long time.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:06 pm

He was trying to take ques, from her. He was a fairly unempathetic creature, so most of his actions were just equal or greater reactions to her own body language, or lack there of. So... he sat there, looking upon her curiously.

Someone that knew him better, might have imagined him rushing to get this whole thing done. But he didnt. He was taking his time, a bit. His body heat was rapidly declining. Alot of silent effort had been placed... but it would seem sustaining it was not going to be a necessity. It sure did leave him a big hungry, tho...

"Tell me your story. From your earliest memories, until I met you. Leave nothing out. Take your time... be as detailed as you care to be."

Oh yeah.. he wanted the original version. Fuck the short novels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)   Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Home a Stray - Anise's Condo (Rolf/Anise)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: