Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 am

He pinned her by just her throat as he removed his fangs to kiss her collar instead as the arm around her waist moved up to seize the tear in her shirt and rip it roughly open exposing her breast to his brutally groping hand as his nose lovingly brushed against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Her shirt ripped away, she growled as his hands fell to her breast. His groping had her inhaling sharply. Her hips continued to grind against him. Hands now free attacked his clothes, she tore arty his shirt, wanting to feel his skin pressed against hers. She knew how nice it was to be pressed against some one warm, how much he had liked it last time. She again burned blood in her system warming her body making her heart beat beneath his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 pm

His shirt tore away from his body baring his chest to the night air and her rapidly warming body. The heat sent a shudder through him and a growl of lust escaped him. He pressed his hips against her grinding his covered sex against her ass as she rocked against him like a thing in heat. His pain and misery was still there but he couldn't see it passed the intoxicating feeling she always seemed able to wake in him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 pm

She might not be able to fix him, to cure whatever it was that are away at him. But she could help him forget for a little while. Her hands lower across his chest scratching as the lowered to his jeans. She whimpered, she shouldn't have but she did any way. Fingers clutched at the fabric if his pants ripping fabric away violently. She wanted him, he always knew what buttons to push.

Last edited by teagan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Her pants quickly followed his leaving them both nude surrounded by the ruins of their clothes. He stood then with her in his arms. He did not become gentler but he stopped trying to restrain her and instead contenting him self with mauling her ass and breast as he turned her in his arms to face him and his lips pressed against hers.

standing their with her in his arms he began to walk forward, never once breaking the kiss, as he marched them both into the on coming tide and out into the ocean proper.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her out into the surf. Her lips ravished his as she opened her mouth and took the kiss deeper. She pored her now warm slick heart against his member as she moaned into their kiss.

Last edited by teagan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 pm

He moaned into her mouth at the feel of her sex engulfing his as he continued his slow march deeper and deeper into the water. The waves crashed against his waist and it was as though the sea it's self was stroking her rear.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Angling her hips just so she lowered herself onto his member as the water crashed around them. She wasn't sure what he was up to, but she want complaining. They had never fine this before and in one hundred years novel is hard to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 pm

It was an impulse, how novel would it be to make love in the ocean. Difficult perhaps, but interesting. So he marched on kissing her with greater and greater passion as the water raised to chest level and the sand began to shift traitorously under his feet.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 pm

She wouldn't giggle she wouldn't giggle.... she giggled.

But she covered by quickly leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 pm

He pulled back and smiled at his giggling love.

"Well we've never done it. And its not like we will drown." It was a silly idea. but it made him smile and her giggle. That alone warranted trying.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Her eyes danced with amusement as she closed them and began to slide her body along his. All he had to do was... not... fall... over...

A tall order perhaps, but she didn't care if he actually delivered.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Falling over was part of the plan. Just not yet. I theory this should come close to what It would have to be like to have sex in free fall but then again no one has ever had sex in free fall that he was aware of and he wasnt entirely certain of how the mechanics of it would function. But it was going to be really fun trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Sex in a free fall from very high would be right up Teagan's alley. Danger, check, pleasure, check, pain, more then likely, possible demise..... yeah it was up Teagan's alley. Sadly he hadn't made that suggestion out loud.

So instead she continued to press against his shoulders using them as leverage to pull herself up and down upon his member. Her legs clenched tightly around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

He growled and sighed from the pleasure of her body and the effort carrying out his mad whim was taking. This was something he loved about her. Her willingness to try almost anything. and he had been working on that almost part for a hundred years. Maybe in another hundred it would be gone.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Maybe, maybe not, they would have to wait and see in another hundred years. Assuming one of them didn't get the other killed before then. The worry used to be who would kill who first, now it was who would get the other killed with their actions. Tonight Teagan almost won the prize or so she had thought until Luke fessed up to having pissed off the Scourge some how. She was pretty sure there was more to the story, but his blood in her veins said 'Meh, we only care about his safety.' Granted Teagan wasn't exactly known for her political aplomb. Tonight had been a fucking miracle as far as she was concerned. One she prayed she would never, ever, ever have to repeat.

Back to the present however she was lost in the pleasure of rolling her hips against his. The feel of him throbbing inside her, the delicious feel of the water swirling around them. Bravo Luke good idea, she moaned, well it was just a moan but if moans said stuff it would be clapping and whistling. She picked up speed hoping that it wouldn't knock them over, at least not just yet...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:23 am

He was a cat, an incredible strong cat. that was the only explanation that could justify him still having his balance as the sexy gangrel rode him and he marched them out to shoulder depth water. He paused for a moment there. Both to regain his failing balance and to just enjoy the feel of the waves around them and the tightness that in folded him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 am

Someone had a serious case of shifter envy... just saying, cause the only cat in the relationship was currently wrapped around his member, milking it ever so slowly. Cats and milk after all...

A low rumbling began deep in her chest, and she smirked... this was too easy. So she lowered her leg and attempted to trip her beloved.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 am

Well that was just not fair. And he had managed to get them so far out. More then fair enough the any interference on her part was bound to meet with success. So down they went. He clung to her as they fell and sank, holding her tightly so that she remained impaled on his sex as the waves and engulfed them and he laughed as he kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 am

She giggled as her head went under the water, which poured into her mouth. Colder the she was her heat slowly left her body, the weight of the water filling her lungs carried her down. Not a comfortable feeling, but one she was used to. The water slowed her motionsas she rose above him watching him though the murky water as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Destination reached. He looked up at his beautiful lover as the water caused her hair to float around her head in almost a halo. He let his hands run over her body in almost time dilated stop motion as the sea slowed their movements. Not the most comfortable way to have sex perhaps, but it was certainly interesting.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 pm

To make up for the slow pace she squeezed her internal muscles hard around him dragging slowly up and then down every time she pulled up the sea rushed forward replacing her flesh in caressing him. She ran sharp fingernails across his chest while her other hand held him with violent passion.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 pm

He rolled with the waves in ecstasy from her efforts. Her grasping walls massaged his sex as her nails scored and clawed his chest. The ocean swallowed his moan of pleasure as his body rocked up to meet hers in the painful slow motion the water forced. His own hands were reverent on her body, worshipful of his watery beauty, touching her every every where, caressing scratching and tugging here and there to heighten her enjoyment of the moment.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Hey lips part in a silent moan as his hands move over her body she pulls his mouth to hers kissing him with the taste of the sea. Her movements claimed him, and her eyes burned into him looking at his very soul.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:49 pm

He kissed her hungrily his arms wrapped tight around her as he continued to shift and stir her depths. His silent moans of pleasure coming across as vibrations against her mouth. He swelled and strained with in her. His body on fire with want for her as the rest of the living ocean world went about its business around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next