Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:42 pm

With everything that was going on, she needed some time away. Some time off the clock. Some time with someone who wasn't causing her any stress. She'd called Luke and asked if she could come by.

Pulled up, she exited her car and headed for the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:00 am

Luke lived in a very very isolated sort of world. He hadn't the slightest clue what had Ren so stressed but he was certainly not likely to turn the beautiful Brujah away when she needed to destress.

She did not have to wait long at the door before he opened it and smiled out at her. He wore simple clothes a white teeshirt and black jeans and his hair looked completely neglected yet some how still stylish.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 am

She was dressed far more casually than he'd seen in the past. A simple pair of loose black pants, a fitted grey long sleeve shirt, and boots. The smile she gave him was half-hearted, but genuine. Something had her upset, though she appeared to be dealing with it as best as she could.

The sight of the wicked little Toreador helped.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 am

He offered her a quiet welcoming smile. He could see the pain and stress she was dealing with in her eyes. A different creature would have asked questions, sought to empathize. But he was a creature of pleasure and sensation, the comfort he offered was that of a pleasant distraction and a place was nothing was expected of her in any formal way.

"Hey" He said softly as he stepped out to join her outside. "Its a beautiful night, join me for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 am

It was why she had called him. He really was the perfect distraction. She stepped aside allowing him to join her. She didn't reach out for him, she was content to let the tension between them build naturally. "How are you settling in?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:56 am

"Well enough I suppose." he replied as he moved pass her just barely not brushing against her as he passed. He didn't reach out for her either. He had other ideas for this evening as he lead her to the beach around the sid of his house. It was a long stretch that the headed for. The spot was isolated and they would be safe from prying eyes there.

Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:27 pm

The slight brush so close to her hand caused her to shiver. Her gaze swept the area as they walked out towards the water. The sound of the waves calmed her. "Glad to hear it." She was struggling with the small talk. Thankfully, Luke didn't strike her as the type who needed the silence to be always filled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:14 pm

She was absolutely correct, silence didn't bother him at all and he really wasn't one for small talk anyway.

He lead her to a point on the waters edge. It was a cool and clear night. The moon reflected of the waves as the tide rolled in.

He turned to her and smiled. Pulling off his shirt as he stepped away from her.

"so... Shall we?" His eyes danced in the moonlight as he slipped into a ready stance.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 pm

That was worlds better than small talk. She dropped into a defensive stance, a hint of the predator filling her keen gaze. She said nothing as she waited for the dance to begin.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 pm

His expression shifted as well. Becoming both more focused and yet some how more relaxed. He began to circle her in swift long side steps. And in that moment she learned something about him as the expression he wore before doing violence, even only practice violence was extraordinarily similar to his expression before sex. As though they were similar activities in his mind.

He didn't close immediately, he was strong but he had little cause to not wonder if she was stronger. He waited to see if she would move as he flowed around her with almost feline grace.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:06 pm

She was remarkably adept at using a minimum of movement to keep him in her line of sight. Her feet barely moved as her weight shifted just enough to keep her turning so that he remained in front of her. A strangely unfocused look filled her gaze as if she were looking at him and yet all around him at the same time. Her own expression was still mostly neutral, her stance fairly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:09 pm

He blurred in on her. Rushing forward suddenly closing on her. He came with in perhaps an arm length and a half from her before shifting slightly and streaking away watching her to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Another of those slight shifts, one arm and shoulder dropping slightly. She was either preparing to toss him or grapple. It was a bit difficult to tell.

She watched him dart away, a hint of a smirk twitching at the corner of her lips.

Last edited by Ren on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm

As he began his circle again he gave her an openly lustful smile as he let his eyes roam across her. As his eyes meet hers again he smiled and his smile promised magnificent things to come should she find her self conquered in their sparring match.

"I am a the only one topless. That hardly seems fair." He called to her with a smirk as he danced around her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"I suppose then I must insist that you remove my shirt, hopefully with as much ease as you removed your own." It was a taunt, a challenge. One she was fully prepared to have him take on.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:23 pm

He tsked and growled as he grinned at her "I get my hands on you and I intend to remove far more then a shirt" His eyes held that promise again.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 pm

"Looks like I win either way." The look in her eyes said she didn't intend to make it easy for him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

"I guess I am just generous like that" he said as he moved in carefully. not a blur this time but slowly and purposefully. He stayed out of arms reach but as he was the aggressor it would see he had decided to be damn aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

She held her ground, enjoying watching him stalk her. Her fingers twitched just slightly as she waited to see what he'd use to attack her first.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm

He swept in looking to start a grapple. Grabbing for her wrist as he moved into reach. As much as he knew of fighting he was too use to being the stronger of the combatants and that just wasnt the case with her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Ren was quite a bit quicker, and certainly far stronger than she appeared. The joy of being a Brujah. As he came in for a grapple she let him get a grip on her as she returned the favor. It was a close match, but one that Ren eventually won. Somehow during the struggle she'd managed to claim his belt. For a moment she pondered using it against him, but really this was far more of a hands on kind of fight. She tossed the belt aside and resumed her stance.

The pair was nearly evenly matched, and in short order, Ren had lost her shirt. Darn...

The vicious assault on one another continued for some time leaving both parties batter, bruised, torn and...at long last naked. Launching himself at her one last time, Luke suddenly found himself flipped over her hip and taken to the ground. She straddled him, pinning him to the ground, a strange almost feral hunger filling her gaze.

Last edited by Ren on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:54 pm

He knew this game. He loved this game. This was their game and a part of him felt something dangerously close to shame for playing it with some one else. But then he was flipped and the wild eyed keeper was on top of him as a low hungry growl rumbled in his chest.

His own eyes became hot and bright with lust. brighter really. He had wanted her from the moment she had come over but the sparring had heightened that want. Allowed it to mature till it could be called nothing less then a need.

"I think I lost....." He breathed to her softly with a voice thick with lust. To the victor goes the spoils he was hers to do with as she would.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 pm

"My poor Rose." She said as she raised herself up just enough to position him at her tight eternally virginal entrance. She pressed down only enough to take him in to that painful point of resistance. And there she held herself, a teasing smile on her face as she waited to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 pm

What he did was struggle. as he felt her sinking onto him he gasped softly. A content sound. A sound that became a small growl of frustration after she stopped. His hips rose as much as they could given his position trying to find his way deeper into her as he fought to regain his hands, not to escaped but to hold her tighter to his body.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Perhaps foolishly, she released his hands, wanting to feel herself held tightly to him. Her thighs trembled a bit as she felt him trying to press himself fully in to her. For now, she held strong, teasing him with her smile, and a bit of a wiggle against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next