Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 am

Teagan found her way home quickly.  She hadn't stayed a moment longer then she needed to.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:29 am

It was a few hours before Luke finally drifted home. His angry was still there but it was not a hot thing. It was a quiet low simmer of rage from a being used to suppressing such feelings till the perfect moment to express them. The type of rage reserved for the down trodden and the bastard.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:39 am

She waited for him on the porch...this was becoming a habit.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:52 am

He walked up to her with out pause tonight. His cold fury wasnt directed at her though his mind did note her as an unwitting cause. But still he had so many people to be angry with that took so much less effort then being angry with her.

so he stalked quietly up the steps to the door and paused to look at her.

"come inside love"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 am

"I am sorry Luke.....I had no war of knowing he was a pet of hers.." She sounded oh so angry.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:00 am

He took a breath and let it go slowly. "I know"

He opened the door then and let them both inside. Perhaps it was time to go. This city seemed a poor fit for him and he was growing tire of being assaulted when ever a city officer was bored.

There was little keeping him here. he hadnt been in town long enough to lay down roots
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:06 am

"Outside it all, I think I like Florida." She said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 am

"Im glad" He replied distancing himself from her emotionally if she was going to be cheerful at him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:24 am

"Hey..." She said watching him pull away. Sher moved closer arms wrapping around him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:28 am

He turned in her arms so that he could face her. He looked into her eyes, his dark and cool with anger.

"Hey" He said in a voice more emoted then felt and though he was in her arms he seemed far far away.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:34 am

"What do you want?l she says looking serious.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 am

"Dont really know. This place is coming to exhaust me though." He shook his head and stamped down on his anger. Staring off to clear his head. "I trust you can resolve what ever you need between you and Robert on your own from here." He thought back to what had been said when he was staked. Her about to tell him to go before Grace had attacked him. That didnt sit well with him but he just added that to the rest of the pot to stew.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:50 am

"Not interested in his baggage..." She offered, "It was a but ridiculous.."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am

He offered a small strained smile "Just a touch. Any way rather you do or do not I do not believe I will involve myself any further in the matter."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:59 am

"You are mad at me?" Sge asked?
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 am

"No love. I just angry at the situation " He told her as gently as he could.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:24 am

Her head tipped to the side, he sounded truthful, looked honest she believed him. But something was...wrong.

"Okay." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 am

He tried to return her smile but he couldnt. He just wasnt in a smiling sort of mood.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 am

"Talk to me?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 am

"I am not sure about this place love. It has its points but I do not know if they out weigh the bad."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:17 am

"You and I are here together that is what masters to me." She told him releasing him from her embrace.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 am

"you and I are together any where we are. It doesn't have to be here" He said still sounding distant and thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 pm

"Isn't that what I just said?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 pm

"True enough." He sighed and shook his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:52 pm

She frowned "You are talking at me." she said looking hard at Luke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next