Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 pm

"Mmmm" was her only reply as she closed the fraction of an inch to press her lips against his.  The kiss was angry, hungry and demanding, dangerous just like Teagan.  His hand tugging at her pants found where her scales ended curved around her right hip and coming to rest atop her thigh.  Taking a step back she presses her flesh against him.  Rubbing roughly against his front, as she kissed him, biting his lip harder then before, but still not drawing blood yet.  Her hands moved back to him, finding his thighs where she raked her nails down and back up, if not for his pants she would easily have drawn blood.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:29 pm

He laughed, the sound a taunting mixture of cruelty and mirth. He pulled her shirt free of her body with a sharp yank, the force of the pull tearing the light cloth. Leaning forward he bit her neck, hard. There were no fangs but it was a move of dominance and pain.

(Potence 3 btw)
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Her shirt ripped free exposing her ample breasts, and her lithe muscled arms and torso, her taunt stomach. She was built like a predator, sinew muscles and other then her breasts little to not softness about her. Turning in his arms to face him, her nails began to slowly grow, and it was her turn to smirk as she raked them down the front of his shirt, just scratching his chest not enough to do any real damage but enough to just draw blood. She licked her lips at the sight of the blood but held back from leaning forward and licking his chest, which it was easy to tell was what she wanted so very much to do. Instead she rubbed her breasts against him, covering her nipples with his vitae.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Robert winced at the pain momentarily, his smile growing as he fed off the sensation, and emited a rough gutteral growl. He saw the look in her eyes and smirked, "Take what you want. I will." With that his own nails elongated, (Hah) and he sliced through the waist of her pants, marking her taut skin with minor scratches as he wasn't aiming to main. His hand gripping her pants ripped them free, the strength of it, throwing her naked form to the ground. He stood above her with a contemptuous smile as he casually tossed her pants behind him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm

As she hit the ground she rolled to a crouch her eyes gleaming. Oh this would be fun, faster then normal her hand reached out grabbing his pants and returning the favor. Though not as potent as her new friend she was very strong herself. Once he hit the dirt she pounced using her extra actions to straddle his waist and press her lips to his for another rough kiss.

(potence 2/celerity 2)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

He returned her kiss roughly, his hand going to her throat as he threw his hips upward and flung her over his head, following quickly behind and landing atop her roughly. His hand still at we throat as he moved to hold her down beneath him. Leaning in, he pressed his lips to hers again, this time his teeth pulling at her lip, breaking open the flesh.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 pm

She hissed as her blood flavored their kiss and suddenly she was stronger then before, rolling them so that she straddled his waist once more she grabbed hold of his shoulders forcing him down harder into the dirt. A smile of victory as she rubbed along his body teasing him.

"You're fun," she growled. Her eyes on fire with want.

Last edited by teagan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 am

He smirked up at her, "Am I now?". His eyes glinted with a dangerous light as he rolled to their left and planted both feet into her waist. He kicked suddenly, flinging her away, directly into a solid rock tombstone several feet away. He clambered to his feet, ready to pounce or dedend himself as need be. "Still fun?" He said with a twisted laugh.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 am

Standing with exaggerated slowness, she nodded with a smile. Thene slowly stalked, predatory steps taking her in a circle around him.

"Come take what you want, if you can." She taunted him.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:01 pm

He laughed, "And what do you think I want?" He kept his eyes on her, as she circled him, his body turning to face her as she moved. His eyes locked with hers, a challenge lying in their depths.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Her claws ran along her thighs as she watched him.
"I could guess but I would rather know." She challenged.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

He took a slow step forward, his body moving with a deadly predatory grace as he sauntered casually towards her. Getting close he placed a single talon between her vitae and dirt covered breasts. With a painful slowness he pressed in to her flesh, and drew a single line down to her navel. His eyes regarded her with a measure of cruelty and pleasure, his smile entertained and wicked.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:46 pm

She took in a sharp breath between her teeth, but the look on her face was not a look of pain. Even going so far as to step forward into his claws, to step forward into the pain, which seemed to run a fine line with pleasure for her.

"Is that all you want?" she asked, not turning him down, but curious none the less. Her eyes asked if giving pain was his only wish.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 pm

"And pleasure, and blood." He finished for her, his eyes igniting as he retracted the claw and reaching back grabbed her hair and pulled, arching her backwards in a beautiful arch. He hovered over her a moment, his finger gently tracing a line up her thigh, before he bent forward, licking up her middle, across her newly opened wound.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 pm

"mmmm, all of my favorite things," she said softly. "Can you shift?" She asked him curious what he changed into. Or what games they might play, her eyes gleamed with wicked thoughts. His tongue ran along her flesh and she hissed softly.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:35 pm

"I can, but its not the kind you'd expect." He smiled at her wickedly, "Unless you'd like to complete my education on your particular family." He watched her reaction curiously, his eyes traced over her lithe body greedily.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:40 pm

"Maybe,"she offered with a shrug that said that was another conversation, for another time. "What would be meaning by not the kind I would expect?" Oh now she was curious, so curious. Her hips brushed playfully against his, so very very forward.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 pm

He smiled wickedly, "Show me yours and I'll show you mine." His voice was tantalizing. His hand reached around and pulled her hips into his roughly.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Leaning forward she nipped the flesh of his shoulder. "Deal, you first." She smirked up sat him.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

He growled softly at her nip, "No, you first." The words were commanding and he emphasized them by pulling her further backwards. Painfully so, his hand tracing a claw across her ass, not cutting her, but teasingly.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 pm

She shivered, "How about at the same time." she countered. Her eyes begging him to cut her pretty skin. Please hurt me, and let me hurt you her eyes said.

Last edited by teagan on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 pm

He shrugged casually, as he tossed her backwards, "Very well." He turned his back to her and took a couple steps away, standing with his back away from her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 pm

She rolled twisting in the air in a way that spoke to experience fighting. Her movements so very feline in nature showing a natural grace and fluidity in her movements. She came up in a crouched position, ready to fight perhaps. Her eyes aglow with mischief as she began to shift.

In her place was a large predator that shared her same golden eyes.

The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built Florida-panther-peeking-from-behind-a-tree-sharp
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Robert glanced over his shoulder at the large feline standing there and smirked, "Should have guessed."

The last word was cut off in a spasmodic jerk of his back muscles and a wince of pain. His shift took a little longer than hers did, and it was oh so much more painful. He doubled over, his spine seeming to expand and grow within him as bony, flesh covered protrusions erupted across his entire body. His muscles contorted and twisted and rippled painfully through his body as they built atop one another in a seemingly uncontrolled mass. When he stood, he rose to stand several feet taller than before, his weight almost tripling in extra bone, muscle, and sinew. The perfect, beautiful body he had before had changed into an enormous monstrousity of muscle and power.

He turned and looked down at the little cat in front of him and his mouth, or what might be a mouth emitted a gutteral sound before speaking, the voice was like leather chaffing over metal, low and raspy, "Still want to play?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Muscles twitch along the length of the cat's body as a low rumbling snarl cuts through the air rending the silence of the night. Her eyes are wild with rage, as her beast surges to the surface from deep with in. Large claws dig into the dirt before her as she crouches lower shoulders move up and down, first one side then the other, a predator getting set to attack. Or what could be seen as a woman bent over trying to rein in her own personal monsters with in.

A growl becomes the scream of a panther, as her tail twitches from side to side. At first a small twitch just at the tip of her tail that quickly becomes her tail lashing about her body in anger. Fighting not to loose control as she is presented with this being, this thing before her. Her normally cold eyes are on fire as her upper lips are pulled away from her teeth a warning for him to not approach.

After a moment or two it would seem that she has regained control of herself, her chest heaving with unneeded breath from the exertion it has taken not to loose herself, not to just give in and roll in the beast within her. She looking at the creature before her and hisses, and tosses her head to the side, back toward the entrance for the cemetery. Perhaps an attempt to warn him that if he were smart he would flee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built   The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast Inside (cont from cemetery) - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next