Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:50 am

Luke pulled up to a side street near a large house set back among palm trees. He had Marcus in the passenger seat beside and Amunet following in a car behind. Once parked he hoped out and waiting for the others to catch up lead them down to his private stretch of beach.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 am

Marcus for the most part kept silent through the entire car ride, often times stealing glances at the ruggedly handsom man. His hands are folded in his lap, thumbs orbiting each other in a slightly nervous gesture, but he seems set in his course of action. As they reach the home, Marcus flashes Luke a smile "Beautiful place you have here" He says, eyes drifting over the architecture slowly before sliding back over to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am

She pulled up only seconds behind the other car. Turning off the engine, she slipped out of the car, taking a few moments to assess the surroundings before she smiled at Luke and Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 am

He smiled at the beautiful woman his eyes still touching her in terribly inappropriate places as she got out of her car. He extend a hand to her with a smile and then turned his eyes to Marcus. Please follow me. He turned and lead them both to the beach then. Leading Amunet by the hand if she took his.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 am

Marcus carries his pack in one hand, watching the play between the two beautiful people carefully for a few seconds. He waits for them to proceed, before following along after, his blue eyes drifting over their forms slowly.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 pm

She took the man's hand with her own. She didn't seem to mind being led by him, but her eyes still darted back and forth, looking for hidden threats in the darkness. One could never be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:06 pm

oh he liked them cagey. He glance back and smiled at the woman as he lead them all down to the water line.

"Here should do. Any complaints against sitting in the sand I? I have blankets in the house"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Marcus slides his pack from his shoulder, letting it settle gently into the sand. He pulls an ipod, a speaker cradle and an instrument case from it and begins setting up. Used to playing on the beach by now, he withdraws a swatch of cloth about a foot long from the front pocket of his backpack and unfolds it, setting it next to case. He preforms these actions almost ritualistically, each step meticulous.

"It'll just be a moment" He says, not looking up at the pair, turning to run his finger slowly down the case the way one might caress a lover.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:18 pm

She threw back her head with an amused laugh, shaking her head so that her hair framed her face.

"Darling, I am from Cairo. I don't have an aversion to sand."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm

"Then lets sit while he gets ready" Luke smile and slid smoothly down into the sand boldly pulling Amunet with him into his lap if she gave no resistance.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:23 pm

She didn't object to being pulled into his lap. Not in the least. She leaned comfortably back against his chest with her head on his shoulder, though it was Marcus who had her attention, waiting for him to start playing.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 pm

With a gentle hand, Marcus pops open the case with a couple resounding clacks and withdraws the instrument. Oddly enough, he never once looks back at Amunet and Luke, focused solely on the instrument. With a free hand, he dexterously manipulates the ipod, scrolling to the song of his choice and sets the little machine into the cradle of his speaks before placing his chin onto the chin rest. He starts the song, several seconds of silence following as he rises, placing bow to string and beginning to play

His eyes close, losing himself within the music while his arm moves with neigh preternatural grace and precision. The rest of the world vanishes to him as the song continues, the waves washing up onto shore adding a natural backdrop to the quiet music.

Results

(WOD Result: 7)8xD10: 8 6 9 8 7 3 10 6

About halfway through, he flows seamlessly into an additional piece, a wistful smile touching his lips as he does so. Through it all, he never opens his eyes. The nervousness, the clumsy attempts at flirting and seduction vanishing as the song conveys more of himself to the pair then any words he might ever speak.

Last edited by Marcus Jaint on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Luke held Amunet and was transfixed. It was so beautiful. He nuzzled the beautiful setite as the music stirred him. He managed to resist being entranced but it was defiently resisting. He was awed to the core by the nos' playing and whispered softly to Amunet, his lips moving against her neck as he whispered softly to her "so beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 am

She leaned against the Toreador, her lips curving upward in a smile as she listened. Not prone to becoming transfixed as the Toreador tended to be, she didn't seem nearly as awe-struck. But she was definitely enjoying herself, and his playing was super-huma--waitaminute. She sat bolt upright.

"I didn't see it. I didn't even see it before."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 am

Luke made a very displeased noise at her sudden movement. She was soft and he was listening to the music and then she was moving.

"What" He asked a touch sharper then he likely intended.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

Marcus, oblivious to either Amunet or Luke brings the song to a soulfull close, his arms falling gently to his side. The Ipod automatically turns itself off leaving the gathering in a sudden silence only filled by the sounds of the ocean nearby. He smiles faintly to himself, breathing slowly, simply enjoying the afterglow of such a soul revealing preformance.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 am

She looked slightly annoyed at Luke. She didn't care for the tone, apparently.

"That was beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 am

He hadn't meant to snap and his light touches became soothing and apologetic, attempting to coax her back against him.

"It really was Marcus. Would you play another?"
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:36 am

His attempts to soothe her seemed to be working. Seemed to be, as she leaned back against Luke. But her eyes were only for Marcus now, for the exceptional skill that he displayed.

"I will definitely be speaking to my brother about you, Marcus. You have an amazing talent."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm

He bites his lower lip again, suddenly snapped back to the present and looks down at the pair. "Umm yeah. I can do that." he says, kneeling down and scrolling through other selections. He shakes his head, shakes his head, pauses and considers, then shakes his head, until finally coming to a piece that seems to suit him. "Thouht this would be appropriate for the night." he says over his shoulder, starting the music on the ipod and once more placing bow to string, beginning to play

Unlike before though, Marcus doesn't keep his eyes closed, instead allowing his blue eyes to remain fixes on Luke and Amunet. His bow slides across the strings sensually, touching the instrument in an intimately familiar ways, preforming the tango musically as though he himself were dancing with the violin. For everything the common looking man is, there is no denying his love for the instrument.

Results

(WOD Result: 5)8xD10: 3 5 4 8 10 6 10 7
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 pm

It was still beautiful. Her eyes were for Marcus alone, and his exquisite handling of the instrument. Talent, she know, was hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:21 pm

His fingers absently danced across Amunets flesh as his eyes drifted shut and he lost himself to the music. Touching the beautiful Setite in much the same way Marcus was touching his violin. His fingers shun clothes lingering instead only where her skin was bare to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Marcus runs his finger down along the length of his violin slowly, his gaze hooded until turning back to return it to its case, which in turn slide back into his pack. He smiles over his shoulder at the pair, rising and moving to sit next to Amunet and Luke "Thank you. Both of you. There are little things in life that hold my passions, but the violin, and music in general, are right at the top." He looks down, finger coming out to draw instricate designs idly in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:22 am

She smiled at Marcus, her eyes never leaving him.

"Credit where it is due, Marcus."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:25 am

"That was magnificent Marcus. Extraordinarily beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built   Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music by the sea - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next