Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 pm

He looked at her confused by her statement "Yes. yes I am. You wanted me to did you not?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:01 pm

She holds her hands up, "Okay, do what ever it is you are going to do. I am here if you decide to talk with me." she said as she turned and headed into the house. Luke needed to figure out what his drama was before she could try to talk to him about it, and so far he was just frustrating her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 pm

He stood there a moment still looking a little confused but after that moment he just looked plain angry. What was she even going on about. It was her drama and no one so much as laid a hand on her and she was angry with him. He growled and turned away from his house and set off down the beach. If she didnt seek him out he did not return again till moments before dawn.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 pm

She waited maybe thirty minutes before she took of after him, and it wasn't long before the crow could be seen flying over head looking for him. Once she made sure no one else was about she flitted down to the sandy beach and shifted back. She stayed crouched low, emotional stuff, not Teagan's forte.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:41 pm

When she found him he sat in the sand just staring off into the ocean. From his look he was gazing all the way back to Europe and to another time when he was another him. Had they been happier times or did nostalgia only blunt the worst part. He couldnt tell for sure one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm

She dropped next to him in the sand, "Hey." she said.

Cause what did one say... she already said she was sorry...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm

He turned and glared at her a moment before turning back over the sea.

"Hey. So done being angry over, what ever it was you decided warranted being angry over." Because he really didnt know.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 pm

This was so many levels of past Teagan's depth. "I was frustrated... not mad." she countered.

"I don't know what is wrong... or how to fix it... and.. I want to." she said with a soft sigh. It burned part of her pride to even admit it.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm

"I dont know whats wrong either."He said softly as he keep staring off into the distance as though if he could strain his eyes he could see Paris.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm

"What are you looking for Luke?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 pm

"I dont know" he said again softly his voice filled with a longing that only centuries could create.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:44 pm

"What has changed between us since last night?" she asked. She was trying so hard to understand, he was back to being broken, and she thought she had just gotten done fixing him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:46 pm

"Nothing between us. You are the last thing I am sure of. Beyond that I just dont know. I dont thirst for power and it seems my status means nothing here. I am tired and growing more so each night"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm

"Then why are you pushing me away?" she asked him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:35 pm

He looked at her again "How am I pushing you away? What on Earth have I done wrong now. I'm furious I was attacked for protecting some one form some one who was bragging about hurting them, with out even moving any where near the person. Im tired of this city it is strange ways of viewing and approaching every thing. Hell I am tired of wondering if you are going to end up trying to play rough with the wrong stranger and wind up dead and I have only started considering that as a possibility yesterday. Every thing around seems to be rotting away and its pissing me off" Passion began entering his voice as he got toward the end.

"What the fuck I am even tired of hunting new play mates as they all turn out to be more effort then reward. What kind of fucking city doesnt have at least a few sabbat to fight. I just need something to fucking rage on and murder that is crying and begging the whole time."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:46 pm

She listened, she nodded, and this time she didn't interject, didn't tell him all the reasons she thought he was wrong. No instead she did the oposite.

She for a change wasn't mad, but instead smiled at his last words. "You want to make something cry as it's life blood leaks slowly out of it?" hunger filled her eyes as she spoke, this sounded like a plan for a fun night out.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:51 pm

"No. I want to fight something. not butcher something. I want an honest knock down fight to the death with something worth ashing when I am done. I want to hear steel ring against steel and wash all of this crap away in the blood of my fucking enemies. I want some god damn sabbat." Luke hated the sabbat, hated them to the point that fighting them often held as much and at times more interest then sex.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 pm

"You want this on your own?" she asked, far be it for her to invite herself along to a private party.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

"Not at all, its never a wise idea to go looking for a fight alone. Though even if I knew of a good place to find one I would still have to wait form my new weapons to arrive."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:25 pm

"We can fix that..." she said softly her hand falling to his as she picked it up slowly looking at his nails.

She ran a finger over his fingertips, "I can teach you a few things, if you would be interested. That way you would never be with out a weapon again?" her offer was made, she had hemmed and hawwed for a hundred years. But pulling his weapons from his body tonight and the panic that she felt as she did so knowing that she left him with out defense, it ate at her as she watched him walk from the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 pm

He looked at her with surprise. She had always been so vehemently against it in the past that the offer left him stunned a moment. He gathered his wits quickly though and nodded.

"I would like that very much Teagan"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:37 pm

She lifted his hand to her lips and kissed each before gently nipping at his knuckles, "Thank you for defending me tonight, you don't know how much it meant to me. Or how hard it was for me to ask you to come." she whispered the words ever so softly against his skin.

"All I wanted to do was to scream and attack them.. I had to fight back my beast... and it took everything I had to try and defend you..." she said her eyes colored with concern. "I wanted to rush to your side as soon as you fell.. but she would have shot me too." she said her eyes meeting his gaze as she tried to explain the toll tonight had taken on her as well.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:55 pm

"I know love." He told her softly as he squeezed her hand. "You did all you were able. And of course I came to defend you. I will always come"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 pm

"I meant what I said... as before I pulled out the arrow." she said softly. Her way of saying it again with out actually having to.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:07 pm

He entangled his fingers in hers and nodded "I do to Teagan, thats why I was there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next