Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:05 pm

She made sure to rub herself against him slowly, her nipples hardened in the water and it was not long before she found her self slipping over that edge into mindless pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:53 pm

He was not long in following. Spurred on by her grasping inner walls he gasped into her mouth crushing her to him as he shuddered through his release. His member swelling and spasming deep with in her as he erupted in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

She rested against him waiting for them both to finish before she even thought of moving.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Laying naked, drowned and entangled with teagan was an extremely interested and pleasant thing. He was in no rush to move at all.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 pm

She snuggled against him in the dark of night, beneath the waves were she so often found her rest when she felt anti social.

Right now she was sharing with him something she wasn't sure he had ever experienced before. Right about now she thought of Jazz, and how much she wished she could communicate with Luke using the hand language the mute girl had used. Something to add to the list she mused, the ever growing list of things to do when she found the time in the eternity of forever.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 pm

He knew a way they could communicate. A slow smile spread across his lips and he lightly brushed her fingers. Again and again in a silent request for her to summon her claws.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Her head tipped to the side as her claws slowly grew. Eyes watch him curious as he held her hand claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 pm

He smiled a devilish smile and turned his hand in hers so the back of his hand rested against her palm and their fingers entertwined. He lifted his bared fore arm then and carefully just using enough force to pierce the skin but not cause and true damage he began to carve a message in his own flesh. It didn't take long and once it was done he lifted the limb before her so she could read it. 'I love you' was writen from wrist to elbow in jagged bloody letters.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Her fingers traced over the letters once he had written them, leaning forward she ran her tongue over the wound, her teeth nipping at the wound. Pulling away she smiled up at him, using her claws she wrote a very simple reply. 'Me too'
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 pm

It was his turn to take her wrist and kiss and nibble the bloody words. Aggrivated love letters, bloody and perfect. The ideal symbol for their love, bloody and painful. Love that left marks.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Her eyes fluttered closed and she shivered as he moved over the self inflicted wounds on her wrist.

Once her eyes open she smiled at him a oh so happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 am

He returned her smile. Cured of his depression for the moment. Something she did best of any one. It was hard to say how long it had been since the darkness first started pressing in on him, but he had carried it with him a long long time. It was moments like these that kept him strong enough not to be crushed by it.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:32 am

With a nod of her head she gestured back to shore, her eyes asking if he wanted to go or not. Teagan brushed against him under the water, her smile still lingering.

His mood always did this, it was just part of who Luke was, and Teagan didn't have a fix it personality. She, when she wasn't making Luke miserable, wanted him to be happy however. So short fixes, please him in the moment distract him from the fact that he carried that weird darkness that she didn't understand deep with in him. The difference between the two of them, was that he allowed his past to dictate his future, where she used it to destroy hers.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 pm

He shook his head. He would surface before dawn but not yet. Something about being under the waves made him feel apart and he very much wanted to feel apart from the surface at the moment. In this place, under the waves with his love nothing else mattered but that they were their together. he wanted to linger in that feeling.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 pm

With a smile she disentangled herself from luke, except for their hands. And she began to pull him further out to sea, it would appear she had something to show him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Keeping a hold of her hand he followed with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 pm

She led him further and further out to sea where the save of the ocean smoothed out. as they walked along the bottom the water above them git deeper and deeper, the moon shown down curing through the water to illuminate something up ahead. As they got closer it the tall willowy grins of sea weed waved in the current, like an underwater forrest. She smiled to Luke, it really was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 pm

It was unlike anything he had ever scene before and he stopped to study the rare sight. The watery forest he had never even considered could exist. He looked at Teagan with a grateful smile for having shared something so beautiful with him, squeezing her hand softly in silent comment.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:03 pm

She walks forward into the center pulling him along with her. The long bits of seaweed sway in the currents under the water. A good fifity or so feet in she points to a large rock that has a clearing around it where the seaweed has been pulled up. Taking a seat on the rock she points to the ground just to the side of it. Then pulling her hand from his she lifts both of her to rest just under the side of her face that she tilts into them making a sleeping gesture. This is where she sleeps sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 pm

He never new where it was she went when she didnt come home. It was always a secret she kept from him. A way to escape him. an the watery silence he reached out and brushed her cheek, then pulled her close and kissed her once again.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Her cheek nuzzled into his hand and she leaned forward and brushed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:28 pm

He pressed the kiss. Something like this deserved more then a brush of the lips and he kissed her like he meant it. Like he wasnt sick inside and could love her the way a man was meant to love a woman and not the way he did. Hard sharp and broken love.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Her lips move over his with a bruising force, as she took the kiss some where he didn't mean for it to go. Standing again she pressed herself into him slowly turning them so that he was the one sitting on the rock that easily stood four feet off the floor of the ocean. She never stopped kissing him as she pressed him down onto the rock. Assuming he let her push him into a seated position. Her hands just at his shoulders, traced over his back, as her tongue tangled with his.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 am

It was hard to get Luke in a more cooperative mood then when he was naked and Teagan was kissing him like that. He put up no fight at all in her efforts to seat him on the rock as under water forest swayed around them.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 am

As he sat on the rock she climbed into his lap, her chest pressed against his, her lets straddling his as she slowly brushed against his member. Her arms wrapped around his neck pressing her torso against his completely. As she did so her lips never left his, her tongue continued to taste him ever so forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next