Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 pm

His tongue battled hers as his arms wrapped around her waist pressing her even closer to him if such a thing was even possible. His hardness pressed against her pinned between their bodies as he kissed her hard and passionately in return.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Her fingers ran over his arm, their bloody love note, tracing each letter. She rocked her hips against his member where it was trapped between them. A groan escaping her lips into his mouth, which would only just be perceived as a soft vibration against his skin. One hand slowly traced up his arm taking time to move slowly over every letter in their love note, then up over his shoulder to clench forcefully in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 pm

He pressed his lips harder to hers as she tightened her fist in his hair. His hands wrapped around her waist and using a combination of his greater strength and the weight displacement of the water he lifted her up on his lap and lowered her back down on to his sex impaling her to the base in a single move.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Her lips broke with his as he lifted her and lowered her in one fluid motion. She purred, not that he could hear it, but the expression on her face said she was enjoying it. Shifting in his lap she wrapped her legs around his waist and then leaned backwards pulling them up off the rock, and pulling him down on top of her. But with them being in the water it was a long slow fall to the sandy floor of the ocean, her hips rocking against his furiously the entire way, her head thrown back in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:09 am

He pushed into her in small deep thrust as they floated down to the sandy ocean floor. A cloud expanding around them from their impact as his lips found hers again in a crushing kiss. He grabbed her waist and lifted it from the ocean floor raising her hips and altering her body's angle to maximize the depth of his thrust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 am

It wasn't long before they had stirred up enough dirt and sand in the water that they couldn't see one another. Which oddly enough was kinda sexy. Teagan closed her eyes and kissed Luke back her hands moving over his body, as he moved into her. Her back arched ans she pressed her self down harder on his member when he was buried deep with in her. Her fangs caught his lower lip and she nipped drawing blood to flavor their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 am

Like called to like and so soon he had pierced her lip as well to allow the taste of her blood to mix with his as they kissed. The obscuring cloud cast them both into murky darkness leaving them only with the feel and taste of each other to go on. His body moved with the best speed he could manage so deep into the sea, entering her again and again with as much force as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:20 am

Her hand reached down for his arm, the one he had carved the love note in, and her fingers dug into the cuts in his flesh their, reminding him of what he had said, of what she had said, and just giving him a taste of pain to dance along with their pleasure. Blood and sex and pain, perfection.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 am

He growled silently into her mouth as dug her finger into the wood. Shifting his position slightly he tried to take her with greater force. Pushing the edge of what the waters displacement would allow in his desire to take her as brutally as possible. His member stretching hand tugging her soft walls as he continued to kiss her hungrily.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:57 am

That was what she was really after, even under water, she wanted his brutality. Hiss unbridled passion as his flesh sought to claim hers in the most primative way possible. Her hand alternates between soft touches and pressing her nails into the wound.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 am

His tongue raped into her mouth as he gripped her waist with bruising strength. His hips grounded into hers as the end of every thrust as he tried to force his way deeper and harder into her toned body. He jerked and twitched slightly at each impact his body racing faster and faster toward another climax as he took what pleasure he would from her body.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 am

That was it exactly, Teagan enjoyed being used. She wanted him harsh and demanding, unyielding. Her pride said he had to be worthy enough to take her by force. She was a product of her upbringing, her twisted life experiences. Her feral nature demanded her mates be as strong as she was, and well she had a thing for assholes. Assholes were at their core survivalists after all.

Her lips pulled away from his her hand in his hair pulled his neck to the side so that she could take his blood forcefully with out permission. It tasted better that way.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:57 am

He had no idea what was going through her mind and likely wouldnt have cared if he did. He was close and all that mattered was a pleasure he was moments away from. Then she bit him, he gasped and sighed only to moments later growl and snatch his neck free painfully tearing her fangs from his skin.

On hand left her waist to move to her cheek, there it turned her face to the side and pressed it down into the said pinning her there with all of him out of reach of her fangs.

He rutted harder into her an angry growl she couldnt hear rumbling in his chest as he took her. He was taking. She claimed that was what she enjoyed but it was rarely true, she enjoyed play acting at conqueror and conquered but not to the extent of ever actually becoming either. Normally that wasnt an issue, he was a being of pleasure not conquest, but tonight he wanted to truly take with out giving. After all what was the difference between rough groping and a gentle caress if they are both offered to please the other. Brutality could become its own gentleness in such a feigned setting. you could no more "take" the offered then you could rape the willing.

He wanted to take her right now. Wanted to hold her down thrashing and enjoy himself on her headless of her enjoyment at all. It was an impulse, no real reason behind it, like making love in the ocean. Just something that roamed across his mind so he embraced it and committed to the action with out as much as a backward glance in his mind.

His grip tightened as he grew near and near his release. His fingers dug into her side with his excitement and he pushed down harder on her cheek pushing the side of her face harder into the ocean sand.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 pm

As soon as he took charge she was pushed over the edge, it is true they might play at conquest. Only recently has they moved forward introducing a level of gentleness in their sex that on some level confused Teagan. She struggled against him, fighting him in her own release. Her body tightened and trembled and she swallowed the taste of him in her mouth as he pressed her head down into the dirt and took her. It was moments like this where she knew she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 pm

With a final grinding thrust he froze tensing with the pleasure rolling through him as he began to jerk and spasm inside her clasping and flexing walls. A silent roar accompanied his release and as the moment passed and he came back from his he pulled away from her and left her laying as she was on the ocean floor as he moved back to the rick to rest. It was a quiet sign that he meant his taking. when the selfish impulse was satisfied he left her where ever it was she laid and waited for the savage dark and possessive impulses to pass.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 pm

She rolled onto her back and let the sensations wash over her. The pleasure, subsiding, the shame that washed over her. So strange that she welcomed it like a lover. But that was her own personal problems, her own darkness that she wasn't about to share. Slowly the dirt they had stirred in their passions began to settle and the water became clear once more, the light of the moon washing down over her where she lay on her back in the sand. A calm look on her face her hair splayed around her head.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 pm

As she wallowed in her darkness his returned. A bleakness that remembered a time when he was some one else and love didn't taste so much like poison, didn't look so much like this.

He watched the shame roll through her and saw how she welcomed it, knew how he had given it but never once considered to question it's source. They were both so beautiful yet so twisted. He found himself repelled by both of them. Found himself wanting to be away. Away from this sickness he shared with her. Away from the thing she brought out of him in a way no one else did. He felt ugly, base, like a mockery of what he had once been so long long ago.

He called to his blood and summoned up his speed and like lightening strike he was there and then fading away gone. Swimming as fast as his strength and speed would take him.

It didn't make sense, but then it never did. He had been a twisted shell of himself from long before he had met her. It wasn't her fault, she was just easy to blame.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

She let him go, not sure what that meant for them. Not sure of anything anymore. They had broken the rules, and said I love you, everything was fucked now.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6