Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:19 pm

"I know... but I also know that even though you might not realize it, I think you are mad at me about what happened..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 pm

"Why do you think that" He asked in a gentle voice as he turned from the sea to read her expression.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 pm

"Partially what you said before you left the cemetery earlier... and how you have been so distant. The last time you acted like this was when you thought I had left." she reminded him. Teagan very obviously had a high opinion of herself, but in her eyes the only time she had seen him act so despondent and unhappy with the world at large was when he was mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:31 pm

"I cant say I am thrilled with the sort of annoyance your sort of fun can cause but it wasnt your fault."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm

"I wonder why they took you down first and not me? I was closer..." she said softly her gaze meeting Luke's asking him if he knew something she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

"Who knows. personally I rather think Grace likes hurting me. Or perhaps Robert, that was his name I believe was some sort of sacred cow so I had to be stopped least I mussed his hair"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 pm

"I am thinking a favored pet of the Sheriff, as I said earlier." Teagan rolled her eyes at the sacred cow comments.

"Why do you think Grace likes to hurt you? What happened the other night, she certainly looked friendly enough on the docks." Teagan's voice was oh so curious, between what she had seen and something Grace had said....
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

"Just that considering the docks why should she not think just calling out to me was enough to have me stand down. The night we meet she did similar. Shes to in love with seeming the bad ass it seems. Its a shame her company was starting to grow on me."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 pm

"What happened the night you met?" she asked there was something here he wasn't telling her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"Oh, yes I havent told you this painfully stupid story. So I should up to town and went to the regency to get my self squared away. The harpy bella was there and she sort of distracted me. long story short I didnt make it back at all. so they siced Grace on me. Who when I agreed to come demanded we walk. We argued for some time and I believe she dominated me so walk we did. because this city is of course only six blocks across. once there she decided I needed to be restrained and locked chains that some how caused me much more injury then you would expect from with one of us. This drove me to frenzy so I shattered her toy chains. That was the first time she demonstrated a tendency to harm me with completely no cause." Turns out that story, still pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Between his story and his anger once he was done she was growling, and moving to stand. With the look for all intensive purposes of going to handle the woman by herself.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:05 pm

They were fortunately holding hands at the time so it was well not easy but an easier matter for Luke to pull Teagan back down as she rose. Pulling her onto his lap where his other arm was instantly around her waist as his blood swelled his muscles and he held her fast there.

"No" Angry as he was he wasnt about to let her go off and challenge the woman who would like as not harm her just to make some imagined point the. The no wasnt a request either it was a command. He was inhumanly strong at the moment and if she shape shifted to leave he was prepared to pour as much presence as necessary on her to stop her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 am

She growled at being restrained, twisting and turning in his grasp. He knew she hated this.

"Why not?" Her voice rolled from her like thunder.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:51 am

"Because it over and you ending up with a fight with her and the entire set of city officers wont help anything." He didnt let go, in fact her held her tighter.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 am

"It would make me happy," she growled still trying to get away. "Fucking ambush them......." She twisted in his grip to no avail. Teagan had a history of bucking authority, telling people what she really thought...frenzying on elysium at princes.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 am

"Yes, well it would hardly make me happy when they hunted you down. No."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 am

And that was the problem with loving some one, you had to think about their needs to. You couldn't just go off the reservation on a whim with you being the only one to face the music. Teagan sighed her fighting to get away eased slightly to her just wanting loose.

"Fine." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 am

He didn't let go. He wouldn't let go. He held her pinned against his body with both hands. He didn't have a good reason to, he just needed to share his oddly trapped feeling with some one. To make some one else feel what he was feeling. So he held her, against her will though not truly. She could be mist if she really wanted to get away. But he needed to trap her to cling to her. His life line that kept him rising in the evening inspire of the depression he had lived with from before he had even meet her. The depression that made him ignore rules and dare the world to do something about him. That's why she couldn't go because if he lost her then he lost his last reason not to face the sun. It was sick, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:50 am

She pushed against him hard, but to no avail her struggles ineffectual. His arms crushing her literally, to the point where she hissed in pain. But she refused to cry out right now, refused to give him the satisfaction. Her head turned slowly to the side, anger mixed with a challenge. Her eyes met his as she continued to struggle daring him to try something. Because loving someone sometimes meant being a bitch to give them something else to think about.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 am

One arm around her waist with a force greater then steel bars the other slid up her and gripped her neck with the same crushing force, turning her head back to face the sea and pulling it back so it rested against his shoulder. He brushed his cheek against hers in a forced display of affection. Directionless anger filled him and washed away his sadness. A blind rage that hated the world and want it all to feel how he felt.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 am

She fought him at every step, pushing against him. But once her face was forced to look out over the sea she smiled a tiny smile. She wiggled still trying to gain her freedom, it was true she could turn to mist, but that wasn't the point. Her fingers dug into his sides where he held them pressed against her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:26 am

Anger blended with love and love mingled with lust. Feeding one another till he was a violent tempest of emotion as wild and dangerous as the sea in a storm. He gripped her fiercely his fangs out and tearing through her shirt so he could scrap them across her now bared shoulder, draging hard and angerly, leaving a long read line before he finally bit and drank the purest decleration of mine he could make.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 am

She lost more clothes this way.....

She fought even after his fangs found her flesh, fought around the soft sigh that bubbled forth from her lips. fought even as she relaxed against him, her head craddled against his chest. Fought with her hands as her fingers went from trying to hurt him, to trying to hold him closer. Finally she realized that she wasn't fighting back at all. Part if her deep down was enraged by this, the fact that he could make he want to be complacent...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 am

his violent grip grew sensual with out lossing even a measure of it's violence. He hand around her throat caressed as it choked and the arm around her waist groped her side as a lustful growl echoed in his chest.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 am

A rumble in her chest was the only sign of her silent growl, even as she attempted to grind her hips into him from where he had her seated in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built   After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Cemetery - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next