Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:18 am

Two men, two women, and one little boy dressed up in Dicken's era clothing show up at Luke's door at sunset and begin to sing.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:47 am

Luke came to his door to listen to the carolers. In holiday that filled the streets with music was worth having and really the outfits were adorable. Though he hung in the shadow of his doorway as he listened not wanting to freak out his Christmas time roving mistrals with his predatory visage.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:51 am

When their first song was done, without much pause, they moved into the next.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Teagan, was not full of holiday cheer as she slowly made her way down the stairs from their bedroom. Hair still wet from her shower, dressed head to toe in black she heard the singing, and saw Luke standing in the doorway, "What do they want?" she asked her tone not pleased.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Luke laughed. She always seemed to hate christan holidays and that anger always amused him. He looked back at her with a smile.

"They have come to bring us good cheer love."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 pm

"We should feed them to our pets.." she said softly, so that only Luke could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:05 pm

They didn't seem to hear her, and just continued on into the next song.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 pm

He laughed more looking truly delighted.

"Now now that's hardly in keping with the holiday spirit."

(aura perception on the carolers please)
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

"Oh yes... some one got pregnant and her fiance wasn't the father. Must have been the one god... cause that is what the angel told her..." Teagan rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 pm

He snickered "sounds about right. Now be nice, your gods get up to all kinds of odd things as well."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 pm

They will continue to sing until dawn unless someone does something drastic to stop them. And they'll be back the next night. Right at sunset.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 pm

After standing just behind Luke for another song or two, she frowned, "They need to go, or I will be finding out shortly what it feels like to be full of the Christmas spirit..." her eyes moved to Luke once more a predatory gleam just with in.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm

"If we just eat them it might raise questions. Though then again if they dont shut up so I may not care about that much longer." It had been cute for three songs, funny for two more but now it was becoming grating.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 pm

They just kept singing. They were taking turns pausing to drink water. But there weren't stopping.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Teagan smiled, as though she had thought of an answer. She called out the door to them loudly so as to be heard over the singning, "Thank you for coming, but I have a child sleeping inside. I am going to have to ask you kind folks to leave."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:26 pm

That only served for them to smile and switch to another song.

Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:32 pm

"alright fine. Full of christmas spirit it is" Luke said softly to Teagan with an annoyed frown
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 pm

"No Luke, we warned them... I have a better idea." Teagan walked back into the house and called the police, not 911 but the number for the local police station that was always so easy to find in the phone book.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 pm

They continued to sing.

On the phone: "You have reached the non emergency line for the Port St. Lucie police department. How can we help you?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 pm

"It is getting late, and we have these people outside our house. They are singing and I have tried to ask them nicely, but they refuse to leave." she said to the person on the phone. "They are disturbing the peace, and I understand the holiday spirit but I would just like some peace and quiet." she allowed her irritation with the situation to bleed through in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm

"We can get a patrol out there in an hour. I apologize, but there have been many accidents tonight."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:06 pm

He looked at Teagan with an expression that could only be described as shock. This had been a very very odd few days but really the police? He shrugged and let her handle it her way if she liked.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 pm

"Thank you very much." she said into the phone, then hanging it up.

Turning she caught his shock, "I have no desire to eat the horrid Christians on their holiday.... besides this is funnier."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:12 pm

They will continue to sing for the next hour and a half before the police show up.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Luke found himself a book and sat reading waiting to see if Teagans plan would work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built   We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We wish you a Merry Christmas - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next