Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 am

It was easy to grab him as he was grabbing for her at the same moment as his anger seemed to come out in reflection of her. If either of them stop to think they would see how insane they were both being but then when your angry why think when there was all this perfectly good yelling you could be doing.

"How the fuck do I know." He snarled back as they tumbled to the floor. His knee lashing out as the fell and catching her in the rib.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:27 am

She punched him hard in the kidneys, "Fuck you Luke, you say you want something and then I try to give it to you fucking gift wrapped and this is the thanks I get? Fuck you!" Rage was all consuming, why stop yelling to think, that would name sense.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 am

He grunted at her punch and returned the same in kind sinking his fist into her stomach with all the strength he could manage at the awkward angle.

"And what exactly were you trying to give me?" he spat back
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:36 am

"Me..." She grunted at the hit, "ass hole." But stubborn as sge was she still managed to complete her thought at least. Rolling them she attempted to gain the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 am

She managed to get him on his back for a moment. He was distracted trying to piece together the reason of her last argument. He couldn't "What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? A hundred years of blood and violence and suddenly saying I love means I want you to roll the fuck over?" He got a hand free and grabbed her throat between her arms and slammed her head to the ground beside him.

"I try to give you a fucking fight so you can get over how fucked your night was, which is only to be expected when you cant get going at all with out a few sound kicks and you start carrying on at me like I am some sort of paying customer."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:51 am

"I am sorry want it just you this morning who said it was nice not to have to fight all ther time?" She kneed him in the balls.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:55 am

He grunted and snarled pulling her head up so he could slam it against the floor again.

"Yeah Teagan, it would be nice not to fight all of the time. That doesnt me I want you to act like a whore instead of rising to meet me. when we have already fucking started. "
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 am

"Better to be a whore then a slut...." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:02 am

"That doesnt even make sense" he snapped back
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 am

"Slut!"

She said again still angry.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:11 am

"Rape bait" He shot back at her as they continued their violent wrestling kicking and punching one another with abandon.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 am

"What?" She honestly looked confused by that one but she punched him for it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 am

"Rape bait. Its a silly thing in tight pants or a mini skirt that roams about hoping something will throw it down and rape it." He snarled as he returned the violence by smashing her back into a bit of furniture as they rolled.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 am

"That just fucking stupid, I would eat them." She kicked him again.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:46 am

The argument its self had been stupid. But now as it degraded into arguing the merits and flaws of the insults they choose to hurl at one another was actually down right funny.

He laughed which was bad because she was still angry and the laughter shook in into lowering his defenses and giving her plenty of open shots to take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:52 am

Which she took because last tone she tried to be nice it back fired.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 am

He grunted under her assault still laughing the entire time and shaking his head like he was actually running out of breath from his laughter.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 am

"Are you laughing at me?" She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:07 am

He fought to control his laughter and looked up at her from the ball giggling when he should have been fighting had forced him into. His eyes met hers and the shined with amusement.

"In a way yes. Though really im laughing at us. We are very very funny." HE reached up and wrapped his arms around her. He wasnt looking for permission and if she resisted he would continue the struggle until she was firmly in his arms. That done he pulled her down against him, once again if there was a struggle he was willing to fight for it as he brought her fangs near his throat.

"Now shut up and drink" He said with a laugh in his voice.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:25 am

She growled, but she drank. After all she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 am

Potence was a magical discipline. Thanks to potence Luke was able to wrap his arms around his maddening lover and rise smoothly to his feet taking her with him with out need of interrupting her beyond jostling her about a bit. It mad him able to snag the fullest of the two dead and dying bums and drag him behind him like other men might grab a bottle of wine on the way up to retire for the evening if the mood had struck. It made it so he could carry both Teagan and the dead/dying man up to his room with little effort.

The bum was left at the door while Teagan was carried over to their bed. Some where along the way he found himself time to ditch his pants as well and was as bare as she was when he lowered them both into the bed.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:40 am

She glanced up from the bed after piling away from his neck, "Fuck you." She said almost affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:56 am

He began to laugh once more. "I love you too" he said as moved to her on the bed. He grabbed for her reaching out to pull her to him. He didn't care how fucked up they both were or even how angry she probably still was, he only cared that she was his beyond that the rest was unimportant.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 am

So fucked up... She fought and then came willingly. Rolling against him sharply, "what?"she growled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 am

He didn't answer he just smile some how content in her fury and kissed her. Demaning and forceful sort of kiss. Insistant and deep as he crushed her against himself with mad intensity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next