Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:05 pm

"If it's not him then we smooth things out from there. I have a few friends among the city officers."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:19 pm

She nods, "If he isn't... he deserved what he got. If he is, I will finish him when next we meet." she said softly her eyes growing ever so cold.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 pm

"I dont disagree on either point but we must know for certain either way." He replied turning his mind tot he problem of how to verify a flesh crafters identity.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 pm

"We could confront him... see if he attacks again, perhaps learn more... test the waters... talk to others in the domain see how long he has been here. It wasn't exactly like I knew I was coming here a month ago. If he has been here for a long enough period of time I think we can deduce that he isn't Gunar." she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 pm

"Well I have always had a preference to the direct approach. Do you think you could find him again?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm

She frowned, "Maybe... he might go back to the cemetery..." she said softly, "I can look to see if he left anything" her eyes widen slightly, "He might come looking for me on his own... he drank my blood." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Luke sighed and looked annoyed. But only mildly annoyed. Rather it was because of the blood or if it was just because now some horrid form nut job was going to possibly start fixating on her it was hard to say. But a hundred years said smart money was on the second cause but then again they had just had their relationship changing night, with something like that in the cards anything was possible.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

She frowned at his response, her hand reaching up to cup his cheek. "You alright?" she asked... Teagan never asked.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yes I am just not a fan of some horrid form lunatic out there with your blood coursing through him." He was imagining creepy flesh sacks that a devious fiend could use to gather her blood all the while seeming to drink. He always imagined greater danger then there was though, his years on the throne had done that to him.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 pm

She frowned, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

He noted her frown and offered the question back at her but with a twist "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 am

"None of this seems strange to you?" she asked from her place still in his lap. Her eyes moved over them, their loving embrace, the concern for one another, the agreeing to work together against a common foe..
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:26 am

His eyes flashed a moment. She could have been killed. He was furious for a moment but only a moment and when he finally did speak it was in a soft voice. "would you rather it was as before?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 am

She shakes her head decidedly no. "It just is going to take some getting used to. I was just happy that I didn't come home to interrupt you with some one else... that would have been awkward." her voice was teasing. Though her words held a truth to them as well.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:42 am

He chuckled a bit and shook his head. "That would have made for a story. But no small danger of that tonight. I was more then satisfied with how I woke up this evening so I did not go out seeking new diversions this evening" He said with a teasing smile though nothing in his manner spoke of holding such a quest against her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:47 am

"I didn't go out looking for it.. I ran into it at the wine store... " she sighed softly and rolled her eyes.

"It just kinda happens... not like I go hunting for them." she shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 am

He smiled and shrugged not looking terribly convinced. Not that that mattered much to him. Not so much that she had not looked for it but in so much that it having just happened was as likely as she tripped and he fell. Which was fine as neither of them had any illusions they would ever be the others exclusively.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:07 am

She sighed, asking him to believe her would be like asking him to live again. He wouldn't understand, because he was the opposite, he did go hunting such sport. Once more she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

"what now?" he frowned at her expression
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:55 am

"I forgot my book at the store..." she said looking displeased.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:01 am

He laughed a bit at that. "Once more blood comes we can feed and go retrieve it. Who knows perhaps your flesh crafter will be near by and we can resolve that as well. one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:11 am

She shakes her head, "He won't be there tonight... not with the way I tore into his flesh. Lets try in a day or two." she said softly, perfectly content it would seem to curl up in his arms and wait for him to feed her once more.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:27 am

Luke nodded and seemed to relax a bit as a tension neither of them had notice enter himself as he stopped preparing for a kill or be killed fight and just held her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 am

"Thank you." She said softly from where she was pressed against him. Her tone sounded thin and tired.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 am

He just nodded silently and waited. It was a while before their second meal arrived which was he unwrapped himself from his lover quickly meet the same fate as the man before him had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next