Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 am

She rolled to a crouch as she watched him eat, a subtle heat in her eyes. As she watched him press his fangs into their dinner, watched as their victim succumbed to the kiss, as the light of life left their eyes. Slowly she came back into her own, her brush with death pushed away with a deep desire to reaffirm her life. Or unlife as the case might be. Staying low to the ground, a growl rumbled from deep with in her as she slowly circled him in the living room of their home. She stalked him, eyes moving over him as he drank from the prey in his arms. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips, "Why not let me thank you properly?" she asked her tone full of wicked thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 pm

He raised his eyes from his vessel and smirked at her slightly as he read her body language.He had taken enough to kill the man but not all he had mindful he was drinking for two. He let the body fall to the floor and slipped into his usual hand to hand stance turning as she circled.

"Let? I don't know love I think all these soft touches have warped your world view. Let isn't the sort of word we use in this house, you can have what you can take" His tone grew warm with lust as he spoke, his words and manner full of challenge. This promised not to be a soft and sighing sort of thing as she would want even need to fight for the substance and pleasure she wanted if for no other reason then to wash the taste of flight and fear from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 pm

She darted in, then pulled away, her feet putting space between them once more, as a rumbling laugh erupted from her. Legs still bent in a crouch, as always watching him ever so closely.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 pm

He growled and smiled a hungry feral smile as he lunged half a step and snatch out at her but she was already back out of range. He made swift little side steps as he danced around in a circle matching hers.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:32 pm

She watched his feet, and darted in, this time meeting him head on. Arms went around his torso in attempt to carry him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 pm

He reached for her wrist as she reached for his waist. In the end they both caught a hold of what they were after and went tumbling to the floor, but not before he could twist his hips and send Teagan skidding way from him as they both hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 pm

She rolled to a crouch once more, ever so nimble and feline in her combat. Once more she began to circle Luke a hungry smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:26 pm

He had bounce back just as quickly as she had as he smiled back at her with an excited and feral smile. He held up one hand and made a small come and get it gesture with his fingers
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

The round before she had spent circling she had burned one of the precious blood in her system for a celerity action this round, with her first action she faked to the left then she pounced to the right delighting in taking him to the ground and rolling them till she was on top for her third action.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:30 pm

"Dont waste it" He growled before his hand snaked out and caught her by the hair. Closing in a tight fist around the raven locks. Then with all of his strength he yanked down hard and to the side with the intention of tearing her off of him and pulling her head down beside his on the floor.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:47 pm

She used his force against him, holding onto his body and rolling them with the force of his hand in her hair. This put him on top of her, but it also put his neck right before her fangs. Kissing his neck she whimpered at the pain of his hand in her hair. A whimper of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:17 pm

His neck stretched almost automatically at her kiss though his fist remained tight in her hair. He growled again and his grapple became a blending of an embrace and a wrestlers pin.

"Take what you want if you can love" He whispered in a hot voice mingled with challenge and lust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:28 pm

He hadn't pulled away, she had given him a chance to and he was still there, his neck just under her fangs. Dragging her teeth across his skin, she slowly then sank her fangs into his neck and began to drink from him in painfully slow sips. The tasted of his blood washing across her tongue, her naked flesh pressed against him, she held him close to her as she took what she wanted so very very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:27 pm

He let her feed a long wonderful moment before her reached down from her hair to grip her jaw forcing it open from the pressure of his fingers. He rolled away the moment her fangs were clear putting as much distance between them as he could in that instant. As he came to a stop he paused for a brief second just long enough to pull away his shirt and cast it to the side. His eyes bright with excitement and his smile a wicked and heated thing.

"Not quiet that easy yet" He would give her what she wanted eventually but not until she had fought enough for it.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm

His blood coated her lips, her teeth, her tongue. Reaching her fingers up she wiped some of the blood away a devious smile upon her lips as she then drew a slow path down her torso between her breasts in his blood. There were after all other ways to hunt Luke, and she had decided to switch tactics. Her hands swept over her breasts then squeezing them, her eyes locked with his.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Luke laughed and smirked at her "Clever love, but if you tempt me to hunt you whos to say I won't only take what I want and give nothing in return. Traps are for spiders not cats my love. Come tske what you need" he dared as he moved further from her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm

"This cat has trapped you more then once," she taunted her eyes dancing wicked with desire and amusement. Running her tongue along her lips, one hand slowly traced across her belly her thighs quivered betraying it's path before it reached its destination. Her fingers still slick with his blood.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"Psh, trapped never, though I may have lingered a time or three" He taunted back as he began to move once more circling her as she had circled him. Cocky little minx to try and tempt him so in an honest game of tag.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Her other hand cupped her breast then slowly moved up to caress the side of her neck, ever so tempting. Her bloodied fingers danced across her thighs, brushing slowly between them to caress her tender folds. A soft sigh emanated from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 am

He seemed vaguely aggravated though his gaze lost none of its heat. Though now there was something almost questioning in it. this was her favorite game and the primary way she enjoyed sex and feeding. was her offering her self instead of a fight some sort of viking slight he didnt understand. Had she decided after last night he had gone soft. He wasnt sure so he just continued his circling in slightly more thoughtful silence.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:47 am

Her eyes glanced up to meet his they smiled at him tempted him, as she caressed herself, running her fingers between her lips teasing herself. Teasing him, if she saw his inner turmoil she wasn't about to help him with it... she smirked looking amused.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:52 am

And the amusement put his questions even bolder in his mind. He stopped his slow circling and stood straighter. A shadow of the old distrust crept into his eyes. He would not be mocked, not in his own home as he shared his own vitae freely.

Then a thought crossed his mind and he assumed a fighting stance as he called back to her sensual teasing

"Did the bad man pound the fight out of you Teagan? is that the problem?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 am

"Really?" She growled, "I was being playful, the minute you came for me I was going to let you chase me...." But now she just looked angry...hurt too but mostly angry. Her feet began to take her in a circle...her anger shown in her eyes....maybe she would actually fuhrer him...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 am

He looked focused. ready for what ever she might do. Maybe the truth was a mistake. It was clearer when they told themselves they hated the other. But now where was the line, where did gentleness become weakness. He couldnt tell. She was angry, good. He was strangely angry himself. Angry that the woman who knew him best thought him such a simple creature all it took was a grope and a moan to throw him of target.

That might not have been what she meant but that was how he had taken it. At first he wondered if she had decided him to soft to challenge her but after a moment he decided she must have thought him to simple to keep up a game of 'catch if you can' with a bit of tit flashed.

He might have just plain turned and left but she still needed to eat and angry or not he still loved her, and of course there was the blood, there was always the blood.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 am

This relationship was too fucked up for her to wrap her mind around. She pounced forward at him, attempting an honest straight forward grab for him. "Where dies last night end and the rest off us begin?" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built   [Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dec. 20] Death's Door - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next