Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Luke pulled up to his house with Bella in tow in his passenger seat. His house seat back in the palm trees slightly seemed more or less alone with a long stretch of beach. He pulled into his garage and stepped out of the car as he cut the engine. He stepped out and around to open Bella's door for her.

"well here we are"

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:09 pm

"So chivalry is dead." She smirked at her own pun, slipping out of the car and gently patting his cheek. Glancing over the house, she smiled appreciatively. "Nice place.."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 pm

He chuckled a bit brushing his cheek against her her hand. "So it would seem. "

He reached up and took her hand again if she allowed and lead her inside

"I am glad you like it. I was pleasantly surprised as I had to buy it before I made it to town to check it out."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

She let her fingers lace with his once more, her head tilted in some curiosity. "Why? Did you have to make a speedy getaway?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 pm

"From where?' he asked as she lead them moth in side.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 am

She shrugged slightly, "I just don't know why you'd have to buy a place before seeing it."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:50 am

"I didn't have to persay. My factor found the place for me.Their were pictures but those don't always do a place justice."

He replied as he moved them both over to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:09 am

She easily lowered herself onto the couch, her elbow on her knee, her face rested in her hand. The other still gently grasped his. "Well that's lucky of you, then." A warm smile spread across her lips. "Luck is invaluable in our society."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:28 am

"Quiet true" He said with a smile as he pressed that fore mentioned luck as he turned to face her rotating the hand that held hers so that their palms laid flat with their fingers intertwined. His other hand came to rest lightly on her opposite thigh and his eyes meet hers as a wicked smile ghosted across his lips.

Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 am

She was an opposite reflection of the man before her, the smile over her painted lips a shy one, her virtuous gaze holding his vile one. Gently, she let her fingertips brush against the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am

There were few things that tempted the wicked Toreador like shy smiles. Something in the quiet innocence of the gesture excited him more then any bold flirtation could. It was sweet and simple. Beautiful and chasted. Only the most devilish of souls would have impure thoughts about a woman who bore such a smile.

He was such a soul however. So as her fingers brushed his hand, the hand on her thigh lightly caressed her leg. And keeping his eyes locked to hers he leaned over to bring his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 am

She tensed a moment, though quickly she practically melted against him, her soft lips pressing to his. As her eyes drifted shut, she lost herself for a moment, before bringing her free hand up to his chest. Gentle pressure against his chest indicated her intentions to separate from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:29 am

At her touch he reluctantly parted from her. Pulling his lips away from hers but remaining close to her, his hands lingering where they were. He looked into her eyes as the began to flutter open. He released his unneed breath in a soft sigh as their eyes meet once more.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:44 am

As she gazed back into his eyes, the pure intentions in her gaze did little to hide the dark desire lingering just under the surface. Her hand remained on his chest, however - she didn't move any nearer.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:12 pm

His smile was devilish and striking as he saw the shadow of desire in her eyes. His own eye were bright with unvieled lust. He wet his lips as the moment lingered and tension built between them. The hand on her thigh drifted up to her waist and gentle urged her closer.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 pm

She allowed herself to be pulled closer to him, her lips a hairsbreadth away from his. Slowly, her fingernails gently began running along the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:09 pm

He brushed a light teasing kiss across her lips. A feather light touching that was there and then fading almost in the same instant. His eyes danced as she came closer and the hand on her waist began to gently rub the length of her side.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 pm

"I shouldn't be here.." Her tone was a delicious mix of frustration and lust, her gaze dropping as though she was worried about holding his gaze must longer. "Not for this."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:36 pm

The hand on her side slipped around her and his fingers gently worked their way along her spine. He lowered his neck and tilted his eyes upward so that he looked up into her down turned eyes as his dirty blonde hair fell loosely to the side.

"Probably true......but please stay" He voice was soft and gentle. His tone quietly urging. He wanted her, she wanted him. His gaze invited her to lose her self in the moment. to worry about everything else some other time.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:40 pm

"Why don't we have a drink.. watch a movie or something and cuddle, hm?" Her deep green eyes pleaded for more as they once again met his, though she offered a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:47 pm

He moved closer to her still, till his lips were close enough to hers that she could almost feel them as he spoke.

"Not thirsty. No television. And isnt this cuddling?" His voice was deep and melodic. pitched to be almost hypnotizing. His hand continued to stroke her back as his fingers toyed with the hand he still held.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:01 pm

"I.. I don't know many people who would count this as cuddling.." She tilted her head upwards ever so slightly, simply to see him better, though this only succeeded in their lips becoming that much closer. For a moment she gave in, letting her lips press to his once more as her eyes drifted shut. The hand on his chest moved up to rest against the crook of his neck, her nails then scratching down to his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm

A please humming issued from him as their lips met again. The arm around her pulled her closer so that she was all but in his lap. His lips parted slightly and his tongue brushed gently against her lips as her scratching caused him to shudder and stretch as though he were a cat.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm

It wasn't until she had pulled herself the rest of the way onto his lap that she pulled back from him once more. Her chest rose and fell from the heavy breaths her subconscious still believed she had to take, her gaze locked with his. She trembled from the difficulty that came with resisting him as her hand squeezed his.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:49 pm

He rested his brow against hers as he stared into her eyes. His hand roaming across her back and sides. Exploring her shape and silently giving testiment to how much he wanted her. He turned his neck slightly and brushed a kiss softly across her cheek. His hand squeezed hers in return and his eyes whispered for her to give in and be his, if only for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built   So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So not checking in (Bella) - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next